Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:07:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Axis AT  (Read 9984 times)
BradTLS Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 02:18:28 am »

nm
BradTLS Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 02:23:05 am »

Lets make shreks 500Muni each combined with Paks costing the same as King Tigers, sound good to you Tym? because maybe you need to play the opposing side for once. You are one of the most biast allied players on this planet.

oh yeah...didn't' respond to t his. im not bias, I usually end up defending the allied POV because early in the war all it was was axis bitching about the allied advantages and now they've learned how to play and now look at how the war is going, just like it usually goes, the axis are pushing the allies again and its very hard to stop, so...how am I bias?
When was the last time you played axis? ney! when was the last time you played axis and won? You seem to think your the marter of all allied players when in fact tbh your making a total fool of yourself, you seem to do this on a regular basis now please stop.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 02:37:24 am »

i never said i cant counter them, or i dont know how to counter them. I win on a regular basis and have won playing as axis. Im not being bias brad and it just seems to be you who thinks im making a total fool of myself so I really could give a damn. I'm just making a post about something I'm frustrated about and its the truth. Schecks are really powerful for their cost and almost always will penetrate front armor and it is true lately you are seeing a lot more schecks on the field, ditto paks.

And right now I'm just throwing something back in the axis players faces when they were whining about the allies being OP and they are now proving my point that I had earlier that the axis docs are stronger than the allied because they are winning most of the games now. Those same people that used to whine about allied being so strong are now doing well and you dont hear a thing from them anymore. But anywho. Axis AT is better than allied AT and it is a fact and you can't deny it.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
SSPzDivision Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 04:12:55 am »

i never said i cant counter them, or i dont know how to counter them. I win on a regular basis and have won playing as axis. Im not being bias brad and it just seems to be you who thinks im making a total fool of myself so I really could give a damn. I'm just making a post about something I'm frustrated about and its the truth. Schecks are really powerful for their cost and almost always will penetrate front armor and it is true lately you are seeing a lot more schecks on the field, ditto paks.

And right now I'm just throwing something back in the axis players faces when they were whining about the allies being OP and they are now proving my point that I had earlier that the axis docs are stronger than the allied because they are winning most of the games now. Those same people that used to whine about allied being so strong are now doing well and you dont hear a thing from them anymore. But anywho. Axis AT is better than allied AT and it is a fact and you can't deny it.

Axis AT isn't all that good.
WE rely on PAKs, SHRECKS aren't our main AT. Wehr AT gun simply can cloak because otherwise it would die to constant arty bombardment what can't be avoided. Calliope- kills the crew really hard to get the unit out from there in time. 1 Second arty, INSTA kills PAK crew and then destroys the gun. Bombing runs rapes AT guns. I remember watching someone's reply of RtC game. Every pak axis had was scouted and bombed by bombing runs. Now that tells people why it has a cloak.

Axis- in EiR has very few ways to counter American AT gun. Firestorm if you are lucky, nebel if you are even more luckier, mortar if you are lucky, stuka if you are lucky, v1- not a chance, what more? Sniper? No AT gun counters sniper xD.

Axis way to deal vs AT guns is difficult. Every allied doctorine has way to counter axis AT gun.

The cloak ability is fine even if it gets revealed after 1 shot...then it gets a offmap on it...simple. Do you get pissed off because Shreck makes lucky hits on your armored units? Never go too close to shrecks. You can counter axis pak even if its in cloak. Every allied doctorine has a spesific way to do it. Offmap, fire up, calliope, jeep rush, m8 rush, m10 rush...need to continue? I guess you get the point =p play as axis and see how good our AT is
Schultz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 05:22:17 am »

Hey tym you convinced me. Brad shut up and Lets nerf the schreks!!!
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 05:25:14 am »

my vet 3 sherman who is still alive after 10 battles doesn´t think so Tym :p.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 05:56:27 am »

People complained about allies being OP.
Then they adapted and stopped.
Don't you think, Tym, that you should do the same? Adapt?

DuckOfDoom Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 12:01:19 pm »

FYI, shermans outrange shreks

and

jesus christ dont attack shrek squads with armor

Close thread.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 01:16:40 pm »

shermans are the best counter to schrecks I´ve ever used.....
MyNameIsSpam Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 02:16:20 pm »

Huh
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 02:17:07 pm »

i dont attk schecks with armor unless they're chasing. Im just commenting on the recent awesome amount of double squads lately. And mysth i have adapted, but can't i just freakin vent when im upset about something? and plese, dont try and tell me the axis have less counters to killing at guns...seriously, we've had this discussion before and they have just as many if not more ways to knock out an at gun and way more ways to actually kill one.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 06:50:04 pm »

Shermans arent that great at countering shrek spam if you are talking three squads instagibbing almost any allied tank in their first barrage.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MannfredvonRitter Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2009, 11:26:25 pm »

Shermans arent that great at countering shrek spam if you are talking three squads instagibbing almost any allied tank in their first barrage.

Sorry but stating that three squads kill a tank in their first barrage is just plain wrong.

You haven't factored in glancing hits or accuracy or wind up time. All of which are vitally important in that equation.

If they have three squads of double shreks, why are you using a tank? They have 15 pop tied up in these squads, most likely ALL the AT they have left. Send in the rifle blob Wink

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2009, 01:44:42 am »

not really manfed. i've seen hauntingly amounts of At as of recent.
MannfredvonRitter Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2009, 03:41:02 am »

not really manfed. i've seen hauntingly amounts of At as of recent.

They get picked up again.

The most I've heard of, AT wise in a company is 3x Double Shrek, 3x Pak38. Nothing more.

That is a lot compared to previously, but with almost every game featuring spammed allied armour it was only natural that axis forces would get pushed into a counter.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2009, 08:31:50 am »

ok... let me see.. .with my ferocity company I´ve..... mmmmmhhh.... 10 schrecks, 2 paks, 1 vet 3 panther and 2 p4s, yeah.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc