Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 06:37:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #Wehrmacht Infantry doctrine  (Read 5066 times)
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« on: July 01, 2015, 01:55:39 pm »

Heya I made a WM Infantry doctrine. Hope u like, retweet and subscribe.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VPZ9SYdtAechaGgokaAU7jP8oaAOYY-1aHnkrFWyt-I/pubhtml
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 03:06:05 pm by skaffa » Logged

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 03:13:50 pm »

Looks pretty good.

I am not a big fan of multiple unlocks in one selection, but that doc has a lot of unlock units. Maybe we need to make some of those just standard battalion units instead of unlocks?

My concern is someone will get all butt hurt because this doc has multiple in one selection and some others won't.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 04:03:43 pm »

My concern is someone will get all butt hurt because this doc has multiple in one selection and some others won't.

Same thing exists now, don't see any complaints.

It's like saying "i can understand his concerns that fire breathing dragons live in far away lands"
americans dont dodge wars.
Quote from: Trapfabricator
Literally, The only thing less likely than this is zombie hitler becoming prime minister of israel
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 04:44:49 pm »

Same thing exists now, don't see any complaints.

I am starting to think you are fucking retarded......

This is a new doctrine design, not a copy past of the old. Take a moment and read the design document before you post.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 05:07:00 pm »

Looks pretty good.

I am not a big fan of multiple unlocks in one selection, but that doc has a lot of unlock units. Maybe we need to make some of those just standard battalion units instead of unlocks?

You could move Stormtroopers to Mechanized. http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=28744.msg494427;topicseen#new
Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 10:01:21 pm »

I am starting to think you are fucking retarded......

This is a new doctrine design, not a copy past of the old. Take a moment and read the design document before you post.

No need to be belligerent, I think you just took my comment the wrong way. Yes, I have read the design document, literally all it says regarding the actual content design(not layout) is "things will be totally different". It doesn't specify how it will be different, so I do ask for clarifications. Sorry if you think I'm trying to undermine you or something.

For example, today was literally the first time is was mentioned that tanks should not get any buffs of any kinds in the Mechanized doctrine design. This was not stated in doctrine design/unit allocation. It was not even implied.

So, again, I'm not trying to be confrontational, just trying to clarify the details. If you think that undermines you, then sorry man, I'm just inquisitive.

Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 12:51:25 am »

If you are going to buff tanks in anything, but tank doctrine, make them slight, and geared towards supporting Infantry. So we want to see tanks being superior in the tank doctrine (obviously), but the doctrines do need to still promote combined arms and tactics.

It will increase desirability to use combined arms. Obviously if your going to do buffing infantry, lets try not make it so it enhances and rewards blobs.
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 01:36:40 am »

Looks pretty good.

Not all doctrinal units are created equal, thats why double unlocks should be a thing, not for things like elite inf or good armor but for some more utiltarian things.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 01:42:04 am by Hobomancer » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc