Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:02:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WM] Tanks  (Read 2763 times)
CubanLynx Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: June 25, 2010, 09:06:06 pm »

Sorry for spamming axis topics but I have yet another question.

It's all about tanks. Ingame I've heard people saying that the tiger is quite simply a pos when compared with what else is available while others seem to love it. This has gotten me confused.

While I know it might have a fear factor I also know from my experiences with a JP that big tanks make big targets.

Basically the question is how should I run my tank department? (All tanks have MGs, skirts and repair ability)

2 P4s with Improved Barrels and a Panther or
4 P4s with Improved Barrels or
2 Panthers or
Tigers

I find P4s hard to use since you have to treat them like a firefly except they dont have the range or damge output, or so it seems to me.

I like Panthers but sometimes 2 tanks is not enough and they always get destroyed by an M10 swarm especially since I have a nasty habit of making them lead the assault.

Finally the Tiger, I've heard lots about it but I can't make up my mind, does it really suck that hard? (In terms of cost efficiency)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 09:16:37 pm »

it depends on your playstyle. If ur the aggressive type, stugs and panthers, if you switch off, p4's and tigers and defensively stugs (cuz of their front armor, same for being aggressive) and panthers (because of range, and speed for the aggro type) Tigers take alot to take down but if left unsupported, you'll lose it in no time. The thing to do is to have some type of AI for rifles with stickies and AT for those pesky m-10s, never think a tank can solo cuz it'll just be swarmed by a combination of allied AT

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
rifle87654 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 09:22:34 pm »

P4 is an inf killer
see "Blitzen's PIV guide"
with improved barrels
it can try to kill a sherman and shred light veihcles easily
P5 is a speedy tank killer
see"Panther Ace Guide"
the gun sucks at inf
can be only killed by big attacks
P6 is the combination of it
just very slow and big
more armor
but it's still weak to atgs
better put it on roads
and always use inf to scout fot it

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
Does he have a problem?
Anyway he's hilarious.
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 12:29:23 am »

Don't worry about company builds. Just try out each of the tanks and practice with them. See how you like each tank and whether or not you find them useful. After you find what you like, figure out how to set your whole company up.

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 02:23:16 am »

theres not much you could do wrong with P4s.
panthers a slightly harder to use and tigers are only costeffective with that t3 which buffs them and proper micro

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 02:46:10 am »

P4s are expensive toys that can be flushed down the toilet. Go for StuGs and panthers, far better vehicles all in all. Losing one stug doesnt hurt you as much as losing one P4. Tigers are like big P4s, twice the worthless. Easy to kill and one sticky practically destroys them. Not to mention awsome button. No matter how awsome micro you have, Tigers- nah I'll say they aren't all too great.

Panthers + HEAT + GE (optional: + Improved Barrels) = _b
StuGs + HEAT + GE + Improved Barrels = Awsome

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc