Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 12:46:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving on  (Read 15356 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« on: April 23, 2014, 12:19:29 pm »

Hey everyone,

Many of you will be very happy with this news and some of you will be disappointed.

I have decided to move on from Eirr.

Unfortunately I have little patience for the types of attitudes many people on these forums have and my more then robust rage posts are a result of that. It just absolutely baffles me that some people can be so insulting and belittling to the people that bust their asses to bring this free form of entertainment to you.
What is even more baffling is trying to eliminate that negativity or the people who cause it is frowned upon and even criticized.

I assume I will be back from a players end. I like the game and want to continue playing, that is if it can survive much longer.

We will need someone to take over the Server payments if anyone is up for it. You will require a Credit card number to do so.
Unfortunately donations made to Paypal can not be transfer to the server or to a credit card. That means the incredible generosity of Andy can not be used to pay for the server - Andy was made aware of this the first time he donated but he continued to donate anyway......good guy Andy!!

I will leave the payments on my card for a couple of months to give the dev team time to make the changes.

For those of you who enjoyed my work and time here, thanks: You made it worth it.
I am very excited to hear that Salan is interested in the mod again. His creativity and skills is exactly what this mod really needs to stay alive.

Meh.... no point getting long winded I guess. I'm out, it's been interesting......

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 12:27:38 pm »

what

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 12:28:16 pm »

Regarding the fact Andy put in 1000 bucks in the last 2 month..........
Well good luck.
And that door, you know...

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 12:29:37 pm »

Well, that was unexpected. Good luck to whatever you will be doing

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 12:32:11 pm »

Good luck on your travels tank. Hope your next sugar baby fucks you less, but puts out more.

chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 12:36:14 pm »

And one for the way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwZsFKIXa8
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 12:39:46 pm »

soo dat web page he made for eirr2 is gone with him too?
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 12:50:22 pm »

But April Fools was 22 days ago  Huh

TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 12:58:47 pm »

how much is the server cost?
Also, Gl tank.
if you ever want to go visit iceland just PM me, Id love a beer.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 12:58:53 pm »

I have my paypal tied to my Bank account, and have in the past made payments from the paypal to bank account to pay the credit card that pays the server costs for Synergies.

You end up losing portions of the donation this way sadly, but it is do-able.

Tank, if the mod and running of the mod and dealing with the people inside and out is making you that frustrated its a good idea to take a breather for sure, especially financially.   Stepping back completely, might be a bit excessive thou.  But only you know what you need.

I sent you a PM last night, I assume you got it...    

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 02:56:22 pm »

Windcriesmary says he maybe be able to pay for the server cost( at least he offered a while back). not sure about now.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 03:00:16 pm »

To be fair, with Andy's donations the server costs are covered for almost a year so I don't think you guys have to worry about it for now.
If you think paying the bills was all tank did for the mod you are gravely mistaken however.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 03:01:40 pm »

Windcriesmary says he maybe be able to pay for the server cost( at least he offered a while back). not sure about now.

Is he even around anymore?
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 03:05:44 pm »

To be fair, with Andy's donations the server costs are covered for almost a year so I don't think you guys have to worry about it for now.
If you think paying the bills was all tank did for the mod you are gravely mistaken however.
THAT was your 18000th post? Fail

CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 03:07:47 pm »

Best of luck to ya tank, always enjoyed playing with ya.  Sorry to see ya going out like this, but I understand your reasons

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 03:50:26 pm »

Hey everyone,

Many of you will be very happy with this news and some of you will be disappointed.

I have decided to move on from Eirr.

Unfortunately I have little patience for the types of attitudes many people on these forums have and my more then robust rage posts are a result of that. It just absolutely baffles me that some people can be so insulting and belittling to the people that bust their asses to bring this free form of entertainment to you.
What is even more baffling is trying to eliminate that negativity or the people who cause it is frowned upon and even criticized.

I assume I will be back from a players end. I like the game and want to continue playing, that is if it can survive much longer.

We will need someone to take over the Server payments if anyone is up for it. You will require a Credit card number to do so.
Unfortunately donations made to Paypal can not be transfer to the server or to a credit card. That means the incredible generosity of Andy can not be used to pay for the server - Andy was made aware of this the first time he donated but he continued to donate anyway......good guy Andy!!

I will leave the payments on my card for a couple of months to give the dev team time to make the changes.

For those of you who enjoyed my work and time here, thanks: You made it worth it.
I am very excited to hear that Salan is interested in the mod again. His creativity and skills is exactly what this mod really needs to stay alive.

Meh.... no point getting long winded I guess. I'm out, it's been interesting......

bye.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 04:26:58 pm »

Yeah all these spontaneous outbursts of rage against the community, the blatant censorship u put upon the forums, by calling every post u didnt like irrelevant, all these bans.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
Its all .....
Over.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:48:25 pm by chefarzt » Logged
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 04:28:19 pm »

tank was too soft with you guys. and you prove right in this thread

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 04:29:29 pm »

Yeah lets stop beating the dead horse.
BreezeLaughsTony Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 05:43:59 pm »

As a new player to this mod who has never played before, I for one am very sad at this news.

This is the end of a great era of great growth, levelheadedness and intelligent leadership for this mod. Sad Sad Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc