Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 12:30:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotfix 006 V  (Read 28640 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 02:24:04 am »

Is the Upgunned ATHT doctrine specific? I am not seeing it on the battalion screen..

no, its right under the normal ATHT.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 02:24:24 am »

Ah I see it now. ty tym

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2009, 02:24:54 am »

80 fuel? whoa nelly
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2009, 02:25:23 am »

lol   Cheesy
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 02:27:14 am »

I'm gonna check the stats on the thing. If it gets everything a pak has, it could be worth it.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 02:28:36 am »

115 damage, range 60 Cheesy just the pak, just no first strike ability but still, Cheesy
SaintPauli Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2009, 03:21:28 am »

WM:
 *  T3 Blitz: Assault swapped to T2
*  T2 Blitz: Improved Barrels swapped to T3, and set to 15%

Another nerf that hits the Tiger. I have 3 T3 now. Feel free to delete my Tiger…
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2009, 03:55:53 am »

LOL pauli,

blitz still have some seriously powerful options, its just that passive super buffs like Heat and barrels is easier to see and think "omg that looks good"

give up being a "tiger tard" lawls

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009, 04:17:02 am »

Why does everyone think that blitz is a tank spam doctrine, here is a idea for you: (if you can make place for it amongst wet dreams of tigers and tank crews touching each other with their big armored hands inside the tiger)

*Infantry assault blitzkrieg*

T1's: Blitzkrieg, Code Loyality, Keep it moving, Fully loaded
T2's: Assault + Precision strike + Double LMGs
T3's: Battle hardened + Joint operations
T4's: Lightning War

Imagine it... RangerBlobMan22 and Callicamper are defending on RTC.. Their at guns are pointing towards the axis spam, the mines have been placed and the 30 cals garrisoned. 3 minutes have passed, StPauli (Blitzkrieg) and KCHLoverMan attacks! Out of nowhere, a Stug rushes in flanked by volks grenadiers who take 2-3 bursts from a 30 cal to supress affected by blitzkrieg and lightning war freaking RUN in there, a volk squad trips a mine but instantly fires up assault nade + medikit to attack the 30 cal. Mean while the supporting rifles cant get bundle naded first out of three times by ambushing storms who freaking RAN in cloak up their sandbags to do it. The bars use forever to supress because of +55% supression resistance from blitz and code loyality and barely hit them anyway because of 27% incoming accuracy reduction from the supporting Stug and Hardened infantry! As the first sacrifical axis units retreat having caused massive losses to the allies and broken their lines, more reinforcements arrive to the front before allies have even left spawn because of lightning war.. The slow-to-arrive allied forces are beaten back by superior numbers (lightning war + 6 extra population in a 2v2) finally gear up for a counterattack.. But they arrive to the horribly reality of retreating axis infantry giving room to the DoomGuardians of defensive ant infantry, double lmg grenadiers supporting shrek storms backed by even more cheap disposable stugs. The allied mortars die horribly to precision strikes and the vet 3 nebelwerfer seals the deal as allies retreating with tears streaming down their faces...defending on RTC was reason for the ultimate defeat against rapage axis attack infantry and assault modifiers then relieved by defensive lmgs, pop superiority and the increased ability to tailor and call in small gapfillers to hold the line (lightning war)..

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2009, 04:35:34 am »

wow i wish i could play like that   lol

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009, 04:50:16 am »

Imagine it...

I imagine a lot, but reality is a bitch Shocked

Duckordie Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009, 04:54:41 am »

salan

Did you get my PM?
I been sending out PM to devs for 3 days and no answers... Do the PM system work?

^<-- Duck ™ and ©

We need more axis players!:
BigDick
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2009, 05:10:49 am »

i do not want complain to much but

it would be time to implement APCR that the Crapzer can do some shit

because currently the stug is a "tankhunter" compared to a Crapzer that is cheaper and get 1.5x damage modifier against many tanks not like the Crapzer with its 87.5 damage who can barely penetrate a shermen

the hotchkiss officer sounds strange do not know if i should give it a try but it seems that the rotate while cloak is now replaced by that...what would make the Crapzers ambush ability kind of useful....

now it is just to cloak for repairing of the Crapzer
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2009, 05:21:51 am »

Fixed two timer issues, will need to run the updater again...

deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2009, 05:22:52 am »

**  Binoculars gives 15 sight range instead of 15% sight range.

is that a buff?

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2009, 05:39:12 am »

**  Binoculars gives 15 sight range instead of 15% sight range.

is that a buff?

Yes def. Goes from getting it to 40 sight (default is 40) to now it's 50.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2009, 05:39:47 am »

I mean officer default is 35 so adding 15% is 40.5, not that great of an ability.
Blitzen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2009, 05:43:45 am »

The only issue I have is that you guys should remove everyone with a choses doctrine choice when you move them.  You're messing up companies, and how long till the wipe?  Now I've lost vehicle repairs and Improved barrels  Sad

Bullshit, only fags and girls dont like star wars Tongue
Wolster2 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009, 05:53:48 am »

ok , is my 3rd atempt at making my Blitz company now borked, ive got Improved barrels (still showing as T2 & 12%), i have battle hardened inf T3, & Tiger T3 all bought & paid for, will the T2 improved barrels still work even tho every1 else has a T3 version, getting abit tired of recreating the company & then having the rug pulled from under me.

Can an outline of the Blitz company please settle over all the missing gaps in the doctrine (even if they carnt b implimented as yet) so that players can start to feel comfy over their choices, rather than await sum twat in a balance forum making a lightning bolt suggestion of fucking up my favourite doctrine after i & many others have wasted weeks of play time building our companies of doom only to see them smashed apart like this.
Armormave Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2009, 06:20:01 am »

General:
***   REPAIR KIT CHANGE HAS THE SIDE EFFECT THAT IT WILL NOT SHOW ON VEHICLE UNTIL IT HAS BEEN DAMAGED, THEN WILL POP UP.
*  Officer Aura's will effect allied troops.

US:
*  Repair kit and Onboard Repair kit now share the same spot and will only display if purchased AND damaged.
*  T17 staghound is now effected by Medium repair kits
*  American officer fixed to display his aura
*  Flamethrower: 55 Mun (From 50)
*  AB Riflemen grenades: 40 Mun (From 30)
*  AB Riflemen stickies: 95 Mun, 3 uses (From 80)
*  Sticky Bombs: 60 Mun, 3 uses (From 80 Mun, 4 uses)

*  Satchel timer reduced to 3 seconds (From 4)
*  T17 White Phosphorus rounds set to cool down of 240 seconds

And the cost of all of this is going up WHY?  Because some dev lost to an American player with Airborne Riflemen?  This is a joke.  Airborne Riflemen are the only airborne that can stand up to Axis inf rushes with MP43, LMG and KCH when airborne drop.  Apparently, some dev lost his KCH or Assault Grenadiers to an allied with Airborne Riflemen so here comes the nerf.  You only get a maximum of 4 of these and as I have stated before they have NO recoiless rifles.  The only weapon they have against tanks is stickies and the only weapon against elite Axis infantry with Blitz/Zeal etc. is grenades.  So what does Axis-Dev do "nerf" them.  We wouldn't want allies actually winning games now, would we? 

Seriously can someone explain the dev ideology of what an Airborne Riflemen (limited to 4 in quantity) is supposed to be?  Do we land an occupy a house until a Stuh levels it?  Do we land and assault a mortar or pak? (on No, we would need grenades for that?)  What the heck is an Airborne Riflemen supposed to be.  Just get rid of the unit?

Seriously in the last two "hotfixes" which I now call "HOTd**N" fixes" because it seems to me some dev loses a few games in a row to an allied  playe and "hotd**N" here comes another fix!!!!

In the last three this is what the US was treated to:

US:
*  Repair kit and Onboard Repair kit now share the same spot and will only display if purchased AND damaged.
*  T17 staghound is now effected by Medium repair kits
*  American officer fixed to display his aura
*  Flamethrower: 55 Mun (From 50)
*  AB Riflemen grenades: 40 Mun (From 30)
*  AB Riflemen stickies: 95 Mun, 3 uses (From 80)
*  Sticky Bombs: 60 Mun, 3 uses (From 80 Mun, 4 uses)
*  Satchel timer reduced to 3 seconds (From 4)
*  T17 White Phosphorus rounds set to cool down of 240 seconds

US:
*  American Officer reloads 1 second longer, but will shoot slightly faster
*  American Officer can no longer pick up weapons
*  American officers offmap is now directional (from longest route to target)
*  Pershing should be effected by OBM again
*  T17s can buy sandbag health improvement from vanilla CoH.  Vet 1 health bonus removed.

**  Airborne Riflemen changed to be Airborne troops, rather then Riflemen.
*  Airborne availability to 5/2/?  (from 6/3/?)
*  Airborne reinforcement availability to 2/1/? (from 3/1/?)
*  Quad availability fixed (it was backwards) (done already)
**  T2 Infantry: American Command (Officer unlocked) added (his off map rocket strike comes from the spawn)

While during the same period of time this is what the Wehr got:

WM:
*  Flamethrower: 55 Mun (From 50)
*  Grenadier Grenade: 20 Mun (From 25)
*  T3 Blitz: Assault swapped to T2
*  T2 Blitz: Improved Barrels swapped to T3, and set to 15%

WM:
*  Lightning war now fully implemented.  (Sprint + Speed buff now in)
*  Terror officer off map tweaked.
*  Blits t3 assault grenades no longer also unlocks terrors t1 inspired assault
*  Assault (Volksgrenadiers) - 60 Mun (from 70)
*  Assault (Grenadiers) - 50 Mun (From 60)
*  Assault (Stormtroopers) - 55 Mun  (From 65)
*  Ferocity icon changed so it is not the same as Inspired Assault.

WM:
**   KCH are no longer effected by Terror Zeal.
**T3 Terror: Terror Officer complete

So as you can see now only are the US items increased in cost and reduced in availability but the Wehrmacht items are simultaneously reduced in price and increased in availability.  If an Airborne Rifleman is the equivalent of an Assault Grenadier it now costs 80, 40, 95 munitions to equip it with a Bar, Grenade and Sticky for a grand total of 210 MUNITIONS!!  Meanwhile the Assault Grenadier gets the equivalent of the BAR free and only pays what 40 munitions for nades and another 80 or so for schreks. 

And this isn't a rant.  Numbers don't lie.  210 MUNITIONS is grippling to spend on one inf unit even if you can only field four (840 munitions).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc