Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 09:45:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.7.0d Patch Notes  (Read 32038 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2009, 05:36:48 pm »

Vet 2 pershing has a times 0 maximum speed modifier.
Yes, it can't move.

That's hilarious. Sucks to be you I guess.

Never has SP's been spent better!

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2009, 05:36:58 pm »

Everyone needs to take a breath.  ITs a free mod done with poepl who WORK on this mod and don;t get paid.  They put sometimes as much time as their normal job into it.  

Heres an idea for people who want to jump down everyoens throat, and in particular to the poster who never plays around here but complains when a patch is not picture perfect....

Take a step back, Report the bugs.  

Want a perfect mod?  Send the devs 49.99 bucks for the purchase of a retail copy of the mod.  Untill then, Shut your mouth  with the negitivitiy, Report the bugs seen, and let them get it worked out.

Great job guys, alot of things have been adressed and i look forward ot it all.  

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Todlichpanther3 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2009, 06:44:34 pm »

Brad, if you don't have something to contribute, don't say anything. All your doing is nerd raging on the internet, which isn't going to help anyone.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2009, 06:50:15 pm »

I fail to see why Brad is even a part of this community.
He should be banned for live.

What an ASS!!!

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2009, 08:11:59 pm »

Because the people who own, and moderate this community are by far the most tolerant you will find almost anywhere. It has always baffled me the kind of nonsense they put up with from people who just dont have any sense of decency or gratitude.

Take Brad for instance. He's been allowed to play hundreds of games with this mod, and to reap all the benefits of the dev's hard work, and the second something goes wrong that he doesn't like - he turns upon them in an instant like a spoiled child behaving as if something he rightly deserves has been withheld from them, and that those responsible are thus well deserving of his wrath and scorn.

Like it or not, the standing official policy that i've seen is to ignore him. So while you and I are amazed he's still around to spread that kind of nonsense, you have to admit their patience is pretty damn impressive.

-Wind

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2009, 09:44:20 pm »

we have our own way to complain, but like they say in saving private ryan, the complaints go up the chain of command, not down..

anthony210 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2009, 10:15:57 pm »

we have our own way to complain, but like they say in saving private ryan, the complaints go up the chain of command, not down..

Can I be in command of the cupcakes?

puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2009, 10:40:20 pm »

Thats not complaints... Thats ass kissing that goes up not down Smiley
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2009, 11:29:09 pm »

Too bad I don't use pershings, and would never spend SPs to buy a vet 2 one ;P.

I found this in the RGDs, not the hard way Grin.

Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2009, 11:32:34 pm »

I'm a really sorry you guys had to experience this mistake on my part. It was me forgetting to turn a multiple to addition before handing the changes to EIRRMOD. I am sorry if any players lost units from this incident, and I will try to make it up to all of you shortly.

It wasn't because I didn't know how to do something (Because frankly, I've been toying with CoH modding for 3 years now) its a simple matter of human error with me not checking something on my check list to ensure it was done to correct standards. I will in the future make sure the next patch has something that I will hope appease those who felt ripped off in this incident.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2009, 11:36:34 pm »

Akra, we understand.
You're still sleeping on the community couch for the next week.
And WE'LL take the remote, thank you.
Oh, and prepare for a prune diet.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2009, 01:50:05 am »

I'm a really sorry you guys had to experience this mistake on my part. It was me forgetting to turn a multiple to addition before handing the changes to EIRRMOD. I am sorry if any players lost units from this incident, and I will try to make it up to all of you shortly.

It wasn't because I didn't know how to do something (Because frankly, I've been toying with CoH modding for 3 years now) its a simple matter of human error with me not checking something on my check list to ensure it was done to correct standards. I will in the future make sure the next patch has something that I will hope appease those who felt ripped off in this incident.
'

we'll forgive you if you give us the jumbo Cheesy

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2009, 02:54:43 am »

We'll wait for an actual model of one before we even think of returning it in =p [Jumbo]

Is that enough?  Wink

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2009, 04:14:57 am »

We'll wait for an actual model of one before we even think of returning it in =p [Jumbo]

Is that enough?  Wink

i would have prefered ''soon'' .......... Sad

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2009, 04:53:41 am »

Akra's going to shower us with massive black PP's  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
BradAnderson Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2009, 06:34:05 am »

Take Brad for instance. He's been allowed to play hundreds of games with this mod, and to reap all the benefits of the dev's hard work, and the second something goes wrong that he doesn't like - he turns upon them in an instant like a spoiled child behaving as if something he rightly deserves has been withheld from them, and that those responsible are thus well deserving of his wrath and scorn.
This is tbfh the first time i've ever whined about the hard work the Dev's have done, i only whined because the result of this patch was me losing like all my vet to mysthalin taking advantage of ATG's being fucked, but yea i'm sorry for that Akra and the rest of the Dev team and wind, tank, and puddin, go fuck yourself.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2009, 08:12:22 am »

You guys had more AT than just the 3 ATGs each. Not my fault your entire AT lies in tanks, whereas my AT lies in infantry, making for a particularly unfair match-up when fighting rangers with fausted volks. I'd probably have not called in that P4 if you hadn't called in that quad.

Can't say we weren't fair, anyway - both me and my ally retreated 2 P4s each, whereas draken retreated 2 shermans. Fair trade.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2009, 09:51:18 am »

I'm still waiting for the when the war news gets implemented, thats why I'm being quiet about this patch..  hopefully it will allow you to retrieve the results from games played a few hours backwards in time as well.

Battlelog!
123th slurpee has stomped 10loseguy1
Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2009, 11:11:49 am »

Is that enough?  Wink

Do you know someone who is modelling the jumbo?

"Chance favors the prepared mind"
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2009, 11:56:20 am »

Is that enough?  Wink

NO! Sad j/k

My canadian infantry aren't getting their brens, i dunno about rifle nades who uses those anyway, but they aren't getting their upgrades Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc