Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 02:34:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloaking system  (Read 7588 times)
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 03:11:28 pm »

lol brn ur blitz bias comes through  Wink

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 03:56:17 pm »

What i'd like to see on all cloaking units, paks, 6 pdrs, piats, snipers etc, is the ability to not cloak when under fire period. It's just retarded, I"ve had an hmg firing on a pak before and in the middle of the burst (no stop) it just cloaks and the hmg stops firing, i've seen storms being shot at and just cloak away while being suppressed or pinned or 4 squads chasing them. The m-18 is the only unit i know that if under fire, it wont cloak, why can't it be the same for everythign else?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 03:58:03 pm »

no need for this on the paks since it cant move while cloaked -> no chance to escape
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 04:03:21 pm »

no need for this on the paks since it cant move while cloaked -> no chance to escape

but u cant run the HMG that's shooting at it in the pak =_=
same with snipers and atg sniping, vehicles shooting at it from long grange.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 05:01:35 pm »

lol brn ur blitz bias comes through  Wink

It's a Tiger bias.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2010, 08:08:47 pm »

but u cant run the HMG that's shooting at it in the pak =_=
same with snipers and atg sniping, vehicles shooting at it from long grange.
e

exactly. I"ve gotten in a 1v1 match atg vs pak and my opponent kept recloaking his pak, it was so bs i almost raged.
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2010, 10:12:18 pm »

If your atg is going 1v1 with another atg then you're using it wrong

Would tym only be happy if pak cloak was made into a doctrinal thing? Perhaps he might like it if pak cloak was put on a one time use? Maybe he'd prefer storms be reduced to grens with a different skin?

The axis deal with allied arty that insta-gibs what it hits causing anyone nearby to hit the dirt (making them vulnerable to the next shell), and superior allied light vehicles which roflrape all challengers. Cloaking axis units are what the allies have to deal with.

This seems like a non-issue to me. I say we leave the shit alone and move the discussion towards the reasons why my units should be able to solo everything.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2010, 01:20:59 am »

Malgoroth stfu wit the smart ass comments. Paks routinely engage 57 and 6pdr's first and the only ways to engage there is to either fire back or use something else to decrew/destroy pak as you may just lose it by trying to move it anyway.

Oh, and what about stuh's that insta gib a whole 57, or stuka,s or nebels, or the axis mortor or schreck storms, double schreck grens, jagds two hitting atg's, tigers and king tigers taking out atg's on their own, flame pio, flammenwerfers, puma's, ostwinds, i could go on. There are things that are dangerous vs atg's on both sides, i play both allies and axis, ami, brit, wehr and pe, well not pe so much but i play all sides evenly and i've never seen you play allies so you have no idea what it's like to be an allied player.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2010, 02:41:51 am »

No need for the harsh tone Tym.
BigDick
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2010, 03:49:25 am »

Paks routinely engage 57 and 6pdr's first and the only ways to engage there is to either fire back or use something else to decrew/destroy pak as you may just lose it by trying to move it anyway.

actually i saw the way around very often too

one of the main reason allied light armor is dominating the battlefield and a pain in the ass are all the pak38 nerf
i think the balancers will take an other year to realize that  Roll Eyes

and you will nerf them more? rofl

cloak on storms is fine too you should have hear pak88 after i bar supressed and naded his 3 squad doubleshrek stormtrooper callin worth of more than 1000mun 5 min in the game of his stugspam company where his masterplan was to use them to take out all AT guns and than overwhelm using stugs

you guys always forget what fucking huge investment doubleshrek storms with medkits and maybe a bundled nade are....
they can be pain in the ass but they cost fucking much ressources just throw everything on it if a doublepair of them somewhere uncloak....and better fucking use jeeps

Oh, and what about stuh's that insta gib a whole 57

that is impossible

flame pio

what is your issue with flame pios?

, flammenwerfers,

most useless unit ever Cheesy
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2010, 05:10:15 am »

Malgoroth please refrain wit the smarty pants comments. Paks routinely engage 57 and 6pdr's first and the only ways to engage there is to either fire back or use something else to decrew/destroy pak as you may just lose it by trying to move it anyway.

Oh, and what about stuh's that insta gib a whole 57, or stuka,s or nebels, or the axis mortor or schreck storms, double schreck grens, jagds two hitting atg's, tigers and king tigers taking out atg's on their own, flame pio, flammenwerfers, puma's, ostwinds, i could go on. There are things that are dangerous vs atg's on both sides, i play both allies and axis, ami, brit, wehr and pe, well not pe so much but i play all sides evenly and i've never seen you play allies so you have no idea what it's like to be an allied player.

Don't paks have the same range as a 57mm and a 6pdr? If the pak engages first it means you moved your 57s/6pdrs into range. I've moved my paks into range of cloaked 6pdrs before too. A cheap little jeep or bike can be used to find where the atgs are hiding for both sides. Simply by being in range they will provoke the atg into firing and thus revealing its position.

Check this out; I can make exaggerated lists of units and abilities which roflatgkill paks too. LV hordes, RR airborne blobs, instagib off maps, 105s, calliopes, priests, pershings, mortars, flame engis, HT hordes, rangers, crocs, rifle blobs, churchill crocs etc etc. And please spare me the 'I play all factions' line. I never understood what exactly about playing all sides makes someones opinion more valid than a person who just plays one faction. You play multiple factions and it doesn't stop you from coming into the balance forums suggesting drastic changes to a unit feature which has been in CoH since it was released simply because you don't like having to fight against it. For all your experience with the various sides it would certainly appear that you still have a clear favorite. I play exclusively axis. I make no secret of how much I don't like playing as the allies, yet... can you find any instance where I have fiercely advocated something as extreme as you are promoting now? Have I ever... for example... clamored for the elimination of fire-up from rangers and airborne squads?   
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc