Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 08, 2024, 05:28:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: someone help me become a better player  (Read 1712 times)
johnnyaustin
« on: April 23, 2011, 10:52:03 am »

im not new to EIRR, but i just suck. so if someone wants to teach me how to play just replay to this.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 10:54:31 am »

Submit a replay of you in action first, that will always help, and watch replays of yourself too, so you can see where you go wrong.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 11:01:21 am »

im not new to EIRR, but i just suck. so if someone wants to teach me how to play just replay to this.

By just uttering that you have come far ahead of a great deal of other players in their struggle to become EIR gods.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 11:50:05 am »

By just uttering that you have come far ahead of a great deal of other players in their struggle to become EIR gods.

+1

Most important rules if you want to become better at EIR

1: Get ventrilo

2: Listen to your teammates

3: Stick with your teammates on the battlefield, territory is not important if you don't have any units left. If there's a flank that needs covering then move with your team. You cannot play EIR solo.

If you fail to oblige any of these rules you will become a victim of rape.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 12:06:01 pm »

+1
Observe and Report

1: Get ventrilo

2: Listen to your teammates

3: Stick with your teammates on the battlefield, territory is not important if you don't have any units left. If there's a flank that needs covering then move with your team. You cannot play EIR solo.

If you fail to oblige any of these rules you will become a victim of rape.

Lets add a few notes to the first 2.

1. Ventrillo is not enough get a mic so you can tell the 'elitists' exactly how you need backing up.

ex. if your armor heavy and they need your help, but theres atgs every where don't let them call you a noob or a moron. Tell them to stop being pompus assholes and clear the atgs so you can help them.

2. Listening to your team mates is all well and good. But certain people like to try to get you to scarifice your vet to save thiers from stupid situations they got themselves into.

ex. Use your vet 3 commandoes to save my vet 3 rangers from the 2 IST's in the middle of an open field. OMG noob you fail, why didn't you come i lost my vet.

3. To reiterate Ponies point, Solo is bad. Even acts that may seem solo (stormy ambushes, rear acting commandoes) can only succeed if properly coordinated.

ex. If using a couple storm squads to rape support weapons, get your team to push the front. 9 times out of ten it will cause the enemy team to hesitate, and take them time to reman/reposition the support and if your lucky even wipe out thier line.

But more to the point from seeing you and a few other new people play, a couple things are deffinitly needed.

1. A little more caution, seen you guys charging off alone.

2. Stormtroopers. This is not a debate about thier usefulness. 2-3 strike squads are nice and depending on your micro and luck can be quite effective, storms are not mainline infantry and not disposable like volks. Also they cannot cap cloaked...

3. Vet is easy, anyone can get it and keep it. But if your units are rarely causing worth while attrition to the enemy, forget about vet until you get a good feel for the unit.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 12:17:12 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc