Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 04:14:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible EIRR Server Closure.  (Read 15741 times)
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2013, 06:41:37 pm »

Someone got my credit card number and went on a buying spree. We suspended the card and I had to wait for a new one. The server layments would not have been able to go through my old card number.

I have the new one now, but I am out of the country on my cell phone and can not set up the new card for the payments until I return.  That being said, I will not be continuing payments unless the team wants to continue development.
Holy shit that *IS* bad luck!

Hope you had insurance on that puppy!

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2013, 07:46:47 pm »

Thx for new bike

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2013, 10:14:37 pm »

I've failed 7 driving tests Cheesy
Blind in one eye, still passed first driving test. awwwww yeeeeeeah

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2013, 11:43:05 am »

omg why didnt they go on eirr donation spree

I mean i want the forums to stay up kinda even if the game doesnt work at all

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2013, 12:29:21 pm »

omg why didnt they go on eirr donation spree

I mean i want the forums to stay up kinda even if the game doesnt work at all

Pretty hard to promote a donation spree when the dev team is doing nothing....... or at least not fixing the broken stuff. There will come a point when we feel the mod is complete and then we just ask for donations, but we are far from that point IMO

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2013, 12:37:51 pm »

Pretty hard to promote a donation spree when the dev team is doing nothing....... or at least not fixing the broken stuff. There will come a point when we feel the mod is complete and then we just ask for donations, but we are far from that point IMO

hey tank wut happened man? wut hapened? tank is so mad i thought u r kinda like goodfather here and now u r smacking devs. end of the world, end of eirr  Cry

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2013, 09:56:41 pm »

Well its obvious i haven't played in a while.

I'd love to see some sort of schedule.

I think that would help with the lack of funds, because for so long we just don't know what's going on, dont know when there will be a patch, dont know the dev cycle, etc.

Honestly, even if you're late, let us know, let us know why you're late and give us a guestimated date, i think a lot of people will understand, as long as it doesn't become chronic.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2013, 10:35:28 pm »

Im fine with delays as long as we dont just get soon tm

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2013, 05:02:26 am »

In a way this is pretty somber discussion. I guess the patient being in the death-bred tends to make people more serous. I feel for you tank you stepped up in what seemed a critical point for the mod and you pushed it towards the warmap. I'm also sorry to hear that you have been the target of a credit card fraud.

But like you say, there's no production force. The shoe factory is empty. I feel for EIRRMOD too who had such injuries, I was on crutches last year for 3 months following a slip on the ice outside my apartment complex. I feel for the lack of sociability that we as a community encountered so much and all the problems you have had with disloyal or distruptive RGD coders.

Open wide, O earth, and receive EIRR that was fashioned from SQL by the hand of EIRRMOD and funded by Tank130 aforetime, and who returneth again unto SQL that gave EIRR birth. That which was made according to his image EIRRMOD hath received unto himself; do thou receive back that which is thine own.

Amen

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2013, 05:23:54 am »

Did smokaz just become a PrEIRSt?

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2013, 06:13:18 am »

1 serious, 1 which wrote of my car, and 1 that an old man collided with my STATIONARY car.

You?  That is assuming you're old enough to drive.

im banned for drink driving, and I still didn't crash. lawl.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2013, 06:47:16 am »

In a way this is pretty somber discussion. I guess the patient being in the death-bred tends to make people more serous. I feel for you tank you stepped up in what seemed a critical point for the mod and you pushed it towards the warmap. I'm also sorry to hear that you have been the target of a credit card fraud.

But like you say, there's no production force. The shoe factory is empty. I feel for EIRRMOD too who had such injuries, I was on crutches last year for 3 months following a slip on the ice outside my apartment complex. I feel for the lack of sociability that we as a community encountered so much and all the problems you have had with disloyal or distruptive RGD coders.

Open wide, O earth, and receive EIRR that was fashioned from SQL by the hand of EIRRMOD and funded by Tank130 aforetime, and who returneth again unto SQL that gave EIRR birth. That which was made according to his image EIRRMOD hath received unto himself; do thou receive back that which is thine own.

Amen

You know smokey, that was pretty fucking rational and well said and it is not what we are used to hearing in regards to our lack of production at all.

I know I certainly appreciate it. We're looking to start back up. No promises of course, but we already have stuff ready to go for a patch that was just never put in, so we aint dead yet.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

ReichCaptain Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2013, 03:52:27 pm »

I could host EIR on a OVH box i use for my own games if it came to a closure over funds.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc