Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 05:29:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upper management for EiR never ceases to amaze me.  (Read 7502 times)
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 05:21:43 am »

We need a forum bit for flame wars. That would rock, i can just sit and lol at the failed attempts at flaming.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 05:22:05 am »

In response to a smart ass comment:
*Petition to give out a 2-day warning ban to Latios for flaming other forum users*

Nevermind the fact they flamed me first. Let's all hate on Latios. I hope you didn't have anything important to say after this line, because I didn't read it because of how fucking moronic you are.

Responding to a flame.... with a flame:
Dumbasses insulting me, not reading what the fuck I'm saying, giving me answers to questions I didn't ask (metaphorically), and now saying I should be banned for returning flames while others shouldn't makes me rage. There is obviously some sort of intelligence deficiency going on for the majority of users on this mod.

Didnt even need a reply, instead of ignoring you post:
Oh, how I wish this forum had an ignore feature. I mean, I can always just not respond to you, but I can't avoid reading your braincell-killing posts Sad

An opinion, so probably not needed, just a common theme:
Attack/Defense mode is utter bullshit.
Also, Id like to point out that you didnt / dont know the calculations that go into a Att/Def game that make it more even.  But hey.

*sigh*
I'm glad gamesguy and I aren't the only people who realize there's something seriously fucked up with this system.

Oh god, no this is tiring, and I didnt even get to the bitch session you had when we released 006, which, you hardly even retracted / apologised for in a half-ass manner.

Well, my ranting is done.  Theres no need to ban you, how you post says it all.

OH LOOK

ALL OF THOSE ARE POSTS FROM THE SAME TOPIC WHERE I SAID I GOT PUSHED OVER THE EDGE

as for the .006 kneejerk incident; I flamed nobody. It wasn't trolling, either. I was posting my opinion that I thought it was bad. That's not breaking the rules. In addition; I fully apologized for the event. Not half-ass. I completely retracted everything I said, said that I think you guys should take a break for your excellent work on .006, etc.

Anonymous 06/19/09(Fri)11:55 No.4931966

Is Akranadas in this thread? Fucker can't stop bragging about his "waifu taldeer" and cosplaying in an eldar farseer costume while shouting "Flithy monkeighs!" interspaced with random eldar gibberish.
Phil Offline
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Phil's fkin batman!
Phil also owns the moon.

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 05:23:24 am »

Threads like this always remind me of http://tania.movielol.org/

Not sure if it's because I hope someone has an epiphany or just her boobs were that nice...
BigDick
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2009, 05:23:57 am »

Now I admit, I get a bit emotional when it comes to defending the work that we do here, and sometimes that emotion is shown as language and such. But that's just because I have a lot of emotional attachment to this project.

like i did it at least two times before ... thanks for all work coding/art wise on the mod 2 all devs
but
In the last 100 posts I've posted on this forum; 1 has contained a inflammatory remark to another player and that was the word Moron.

If you show me a specific example, it will better help me understand your view point.

look at eirrmods signatur...

so no credits and a f*ck off for being an assh*le
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2009, 05:24:06 am »

Am I seriously the only one who sees something wrong with EiRR here?

If you ask *ANYONE* else Latios, the will have a very different view of how I conduct myself.  Compared to you.  Whom, through this post, and your numerous OTHER posts - prove how negative of a person you really are.

I know everyone else here, would agree that I would treat them with the respect they deserve.
Just like you.  (Thus, a lack of)

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2009, 05:25:38 am »

EIRRMod and arkrandas are cool when i see them posting.

IplayForKeeps: if we were an equation
IplayForKeeps: it would be
IplayForKeeps: two = keeps
IplayForKeeps: i only have 1 friend
Nevyen Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2009, 05:26:05 am »

Phil

Its her Boobs what could you have been looking at srsly.....

Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2009, 05:26:53 am »

Can't we just be friends?

EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2009, 05:27:18 am »

Big Dick, are you honestly insulted but the image?

As they say 'Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they will be forever entertained'
Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 05:27:42 am »

If you ask *ANYONE* else Latios, the will have a very different view of how I conduct myself.  Compared to you.  Whom, through this post, and your numerous OTHER posts - prove how negative of a person you really are.

I know everyone else here, would agree that I would treat them with the respect they deserve.
Just like you.  (Thus, a lack of)

I'm not a negative person. However, many of my posts are on what I perceive to be issues with EiRR. This does not mean I hate your work. This means that I point out things that I think would help it become better. I may do so in an emotional manner, but that's because these things that I think need to be improved are frustrating me.

Now, how about the fact you've constantly flamed and belittled me? Are you now entitled to breaking the rules too?
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 05:28:29 am »

Alright, here's what you need to understand:

We are all people of flesh and blood, we all have emotions and we have put A TON of time and resources into this modification. It has practically become a part of our lives. Now while we very much appreciate and encourage constructive input from our community... Postings things like "OMG R+ mode is shit now, we want it changed" or "006 is halfassed, blabla" is NOT constructive feedback and only increases our stress levels further as more people show such disrespectful behaviour.

You're absolutely right that no moderator or developer should be able to ignore their own forum rules, and we generally don't. But surely you can understand that the past few days we have been working our asses off, only to get 'rewarded' by some people disrespecting our work. (As you did in your initial reaction to 006 mind you, only to come back apologising later)

No one is perfect, we make mistakes just like any other human but I hope you can at least cut us some slack here after these last few days. Please try to be understanding and at least a little more respectful when criticising our work next time.

Thread locked.
(And no you're not getting banned)

waffles
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 05:32:21 am by Akranadas » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc