Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 10:35:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To All sad Axis - Calling for a general Strike  (Read 4751 times)
TheDrunkenSmurf Offline
EIR Regular

« on: June 16, 2009, 03:49:45 pm »

Hi guys i feel since a couple of time (almost since EiR:R is out) that we make many steps back and to few forward. I do not want making this a long Discussion.

All i want is calling all EiR players who feel they overdo it with Axis, guys stop playing axis, make allies accounts or play the ones you already have.

If you have no fun with the Allies than stop playing EiR for a couple of days/weeks.

Maybe this will help to get back on the straight path to make EiR gameplay fun for everyone

cheers TheDrunkenSmurf
Sach Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 03:53:30 pm »

failing that, enjoy this inexplicable painting I saw in a bar in Canada.

Sach Wins! Cheesy

Would people please stop killing my AVREs. Not cool.
Scyn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 03:55:04 pm »

I'd really disagree with that. If people quit playing and quit giving us feedback then we have nothing to go on. You have to remember.. We've come out with 2 or 3 separate updates today and in order to keep them coming we need feedback of how things operate. we understand a good many of you are unhappy with the current changes, maybe a bit moreso than needed, but please remember that all changes are always temporary and easily reverted if we feel they're not good for this mod.

God is a genetically induced obsession that we interpret in such a way as to maintain our obedience.
Fr3ek Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 03:55:30 pm »

Lets see, how many nerfs have axis had in recent memory:

pak's can't move while cloaked
limitation of double whatever
allied mortar got a buff

anything else? (please correct me)
So yeah, get over it, wah wah wah.

You guys aren't sad over getting nerfed into oblivion, as much as allies got a mortar buff & you can't *ALL* weild duel shrecks of tank do0m.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 03:56:00 pm »

That painting seems strangely familiar... but i don't know why? Where in Canada is that bar?

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Scyn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 03:57:02 pm »

A naked white guy and Gary Coleman...
Sach Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 03:57:49 pm »

iirc it was in Fernie
Piotrskivich Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 03:58:14 pm »

The Axis are great still,  Cool

And I got my leaderboard hummel  Smiley
Sharpshooter824 Offline
I <3 Aloha
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 03:59:16 pm »

Why are you posting an absolutely stupid picture that has nothing to do with this topic? Start a new thread if you are going to post crap like that please  Angry

Rawr
IIPraeToriaNII Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 04:05:30 pm »

Lets see, how many nerfs have axis had in recent memory:

pak's can't move while cloaked
limitation of double whatever
allied mortar got a buff

anything else? (please correct me)
So yeah, get over it, wah wah wah.

You guys aren't sad over getting nerfed into oblivion, as much as allies got a mortar buff & you can't *ALL* weild duel shrecks of tank do0m.

why dont you go back to relics insane balancing crap since coh came out then....axis, axis, axis, axis, and the insurmountable bitching by people who couldnt even play, or refused to change strategies (blob that way) or tactics (advanced flank blobbing)....blobbing may be part of the game in STARCRAFT, but its not here...
it has been nerf the axis, because the noob allies cant compete with superior axis players...who usually got sick of playing allied then just stomped as the germans.

fuck off...
Sharpshooter824 Offline
I <3 Aloha
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 04:07:56 pm »

Wow Praetorian..I have never heard such a biased comment before. So you are saying that ALL allies blob and play like noobs while all axis use SUPERIOR TACTICS and are superior? Like blobbing grens, support weapon spamming etc.

Really you need to think more about what you post before you post it, kthxbai
Larslolapa Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 04:13:16 pm »

Why are you posting an absolutely stupid picture that has nothing to do with this topic? Start a new thread if you are going to post crap like that please  Angry

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 04:13:43 pm »

Keep it civil or I will have to pull out my drawing skills.
tankspirit666 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 04:16:29 pm »

If the last handweapon of axis is nerfed, and the best german tank is nerfed to death you will see that you can´t play allies vs allies.

Forecast: you will loose players. 
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 04:19:49 pm »

Meh, tbh axis was always easier faction for me. You should play eir 1 year ago, with rifles at 210 manpower (volks at 170 mp, cheap shrekz etc)) and other fair prices for allied units. That time you could only stand a chance with doctrine abilities against axis. And imo side with higher number of players is the OP side (not always but people mostly plays the easier side, it's a rule for all games). I remeber in past it was almost impossible to find allied player.

Now it's pretty well balanced, but still axis seems to be easier for me then allies.
Lt_Apollo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 04:45:07 pm »

Ahh the good old days of volk human waves  Cheesy

Dragon2008 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 04:48:30 pm »

Wow Praetorian..I have never heard such a biased comment before. So you are saying that ALL allies blob and play like noobs while all axis use SUPERIOR TACTICS and are superior? Like blobbing grens, support weapon spamming etc.

OFF TOPIC

Iv got to say most allies iv played against all blob and doesnt matter if its a good player or not. They all do it and nothing is getting done about it. When axis blob it fails badly unless its a tank blob. Unlike allies when they blob they rip through everything from main line infantry to elite units and tanks. Id wish they would make it so if you blob ur goin to loss alot of men in the process. Jus look at wat the russians did, threw hundreds of men at MG nests and bunkers and lost loads of men and tanks. I think the same should be repeated in this mod. Would stop the over use of ally blobs pwning everything and it would go for boths sides not jus one.

In my view blobin is a noob tactic and is a joke that everygame I play and see you get ally blobs running at you killing all your stuff in seconds. Also the on map and off map arti from the allies is a joke and now that airborne has there little planes with strafe run and soon bombing run its goin to be a joke. No one can say allies don't av the best off maps in the game.

ON TOPIC

Iv stopped playing allies for the mean reason above and I don't want to part of it.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T @ 3.3ghz
RAM: 4GB
Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X (EVO)
Graphics Card: ATI HD 6970 2GB
Hard Drive: 1TB
IIPraeToriaNII Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 04:52:38 pm »

i think you need to learn to read sharp....
i did not say all allies blob, i said "insurmountable bitching by people who couldnt even play, or refused to change strategies" and "it has been nerf the axis, because the noob allies cant compete with superior axis players".

are all allies noobs, no.
do all noobs blob, no.
do all allies blob, no.
do all allies bitch, no.
do some allies blob, yes.
do some noobs blob, yes.
are some allies not noobs, yes.
do some allies bitch, yes.
do all allies use superior tactics, no...
ETC...

its not my statement thats biased, its your perspective, therefore your premise that is flawed Sharpshooter.
please finish school first please and stop rearranging words i typed in your head...
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 05:03:33 pm »

i'm curious, where in did the allied mortar get a buff? I never saw a buff.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 05:04:43 pm »

Stop stirring shit and stop acting all emotional about a game.
Changes like this are easily reverted if need be, if you can't however discuss things like adults then I'd rather have you not post at all.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 05:08:20 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc