Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 01:55:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] Tank Busters Doctrain  (Read 3034 times)
Warlight Offline
Donator

« on: June 23, 2009, 06:37:30 pm »

Before everthing gets set in stone, I feel like I need to put my two cents on doctrains.  Don't think I don't appreciate your hard work.  As far as the doctrains go, it seems like they are to random, like your just giving random bonuses here and there.  I feel like they need more focused, mainly  even if your not requiring people to get them in any order.  Anyway, here they are.

The Tank hunters Doctrine

The Red boxes show what the tier four is ment to do, how its supposed to help the army.

Tear One

Tank Spotters
Marder III Tank Hunters and Light AT-Half Tracks Gain Tank Awareness

Mechanized Infantry
Infantry in Half Tracks arrive 75% sooner

Weapon Supplies
Assault Grenadeers can purchase Panzerfausts

Teller Mines
Unlocks Teller Mines

Stabilized Fins
Panzershreks are 15% more accurate

Tier 2

Camo Netting
Marder III and Light Anti Tank Halftracks can Cloak; Hetzers and Jagdpanthers can rotate
while cloaked.

Upgun
Able to purchase 75mm longbarrel gun for Panzer IV 'IS' (Lose Lockdown); Able to Purchase 50mm pak 38 gun for Light AT Halftrack, (Lose Abilities)

Magnetic AT Granades
AT grenades stick to their targets like sticky bombs (Probably no special critical hits)

AT Tactics
Infantry (PzGrens, Assualt Grens, Tank Busters) receive less incoming accuracy.

Double AT Efforts
Tank Buster Infantry can purchase second panzerschreck.

Tier Three

Mobility
Anti-tank vehicles (Jagd, Hetzer, Marder, LATHT) Gain speed and rotation bonus, no delay to for Marder lockdown, unlockdown.

APCR
Improved Penetration and Damage for Tanks.

Fresh Munitions
Munitions Halftrack gives bonus damage and range, only affects vehicles.

Improved Panzerschreck
Panzerschreck receives improved damage and range.

Tank Busters Ambush
Tank Buster infantry gain cloak while in cover as per Fallschemjeargers (sp?).

Tier Four

Panzer (Tank) Elite
Jagdpanther and Hetzer receive:
•   Move While Cloaked (slowly)
•   Gain Free Repair kit
•   Small Range and Penitration Bonus

Secret Repair
All PE vehicles receive:
•   Free Repair kit
•   HP Bonus (Not Jagpanther)
•   Cloak while repairing

Rolling Thunder
IHT availability +4
IHT Gain Overdrive (Free)
IHT Gain HP Bonus or Dodge (whatever helps a Puma) or Both

Abundant Supplies
All PE infantry can purchase Medkits
Extra use of: Teller Mines, Mines, All Grenades, Panzer Fausts

Tank Buster Elite
Tank Buster Infantry gain:
•   Free Medkit
•   Fire up or Sprint
•   HP Bonus
•   Start Vet one (Maybe)

While alot of it is original, some of it was from the current doctrain and even a little bit is what I heard from someone about what might be coming.   Let me know what you think, I am going to be working on an allied one.  
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 07:45:55 pm by Warlight » Logged
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 06:43:27 pm »

Some are slightly OP such as Camo Netting (which should be a T3) and Upgun shouldn't be for the ATHT/

The problem with the Other 2 PE doctrines is that Luftewaffe is the best doctrine in the game ATM.  You get everything, falls, 88, cloaked ketten, Offmaps, Whirblewind, etc. 

Great work for creating so many, hopefully a few can be implemented, i like Ambush and abundant supplies heaps, as well as tankbuster elite.  This whole doctrine is about Tankbusters and Marders pretty much.
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 09:00:48 pm »

Some are slightly OP such as Camo Netting (which should be a T3) and Upgun shouldn't be for the ATHT/

The problem with the Other 2 PE doctrines is that Luftewaffe is the best doctrine in the game ATM.  You get everything, falls, 88, cloaked ketten, Offmaps, Whirblewind, etc. 

Great work for creating so many, hopefully a few can be implemented, i like Ambush and abundant supplies heaps, as well as tankbuster elite.  This whole doctrine is about Tankbusters and Marders pretty much.

netting isnt that bad. Upgun on AT-HT is ok since the its a very fragile unit.

Luft isnt all that since we lack off map arty, Henchels dont count and butters are easily take out. I love kettens though but they are fragile little babies.

Exactly.

There is only so many times you can slaughter Lt Apollo, Rocksitter, and Alwaysloseguy24 before you get bored and fall asleep.

-GamesGuy-

Most Hated player in EiR....Pak88Mm
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 09:07:41 pm »

the problem is Tankbusters have no offmaps, (even an precision strike that killed a tank at T3 would be cool, like 650 damage or so)

Butterfly bomb starts are annoying, they're basically a road blocker in some games, and henchels really will stay up all the time, unless the ally has 3 or 4 quads on or a bofors or 2.

i say for tankbusters, more mines!!  Give Panzer Grenadiers normal mines, instead of having to buy the munitions halftrack for one.  It would also be cool if the Vampire HT got heaps of Tank awareness through quite a massive range at T2, so it can spot like 110 or 120 ahead of it for tanks.
Warlight Offline
Donator

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 10:21:53 pm »

I do not think tank hunters need an offmap.  With this set up you get everything you need to kill tanks, and kill them well.  And it gives you the options of having a coolness facter in a specific unit, or getting something that helps your entire force.

Obviously the weakness is still kinda in anti-infantry but that what team mates are for.  I think this force would but up a hell of a fight against an Armoured player.  I might have to do that doctrain too, just to make sure.

One thing I forgot, this assumes that the Jagd unlocks automaticaly at Tier Three.  Heavy tanks shouldn't be involved in any of the Doctrains, they should just unlock automaticaly at tier three.  Haveing them take up space, just, takes up space.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:49:25 pm by Warlight » Logged
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 12:21:02 am »

How about slightly reducing the price of teller mines? They are kind of the signature move of the tank buster doctrine, when your mighty sherman is instantly immobilized by the mighty teller.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Warlight Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 11:27:19 am »

Shameless thread necromancy, untill I get edited reworked version posted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc