Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 07, 2024, 07:13:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion on Power of Allied vs Axis  (Read 25477 times)
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2009, 11:56:08 am »

Allies dont need more love to brake axis all in all. allies just need better players.

The main thing... Its just easier to play as axis and harder to play allies.

t17 needs to get nerfed and maybe it should be max one kt in a company?

Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2009, 12:06:01 pm »

Allies dont need more love to brake axis all in all. allies just need better players.

The main thing... Its just easier to play as axis and harder to play allies.

lol?

You in short said l2p, so why nerf t17 you just need to l2p...

If faction is harder to play this means that it's weak, there is no other explanation, this thread really just proves which side has more fanboys, not real balance ideas.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2009, 12:19:30 pm »

Actually Draken, it just means it relies on the use of its abilities. There are more keystrokes required.

Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2009, 12:21:31 pm »

Wow... how often do you play this mod draken? Im a both side player!

And i dont take kindly to that sort of activity here....that would be bullshit im talking about

Dont call me fanboy prick
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2009, 12:45:14 pm »

When I called you fanboy? You are acting like kid in class when teacher asks who did that you are first who says "It wasn't me".

And excuse me what kind of discussion is when you say that allies just
need better players.

If you are expecting people to take you serious be serious first.

I'm not playing much atm, but I did not saw you playing all factions and all doctrines, atleast when I was in launcher I saw you playing axis mainly.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2009, 12:51:58 pm »

AMPM... Vet 2 P4 vs unvetted TD and What unit to support?  Coordinating vs 1 tank, Taking up minimum 3 pop cap with an AT gun, Easily goes out of range

And again AMPM... You play exsaclty what the md is called. For persistency, When was the last time u had shit unvetted?  Start of the war?    When was the last time you played alot of games?  

I see it since old EIR.  Americans can not vet their shit up.  The Calli was the only thing that was on many leaderboards, Airborne with the evasion bonus, Rangers, and an OBM Pershing.

Its hard pressed to find non elite units on the us leaderboards...  I have a t-17 pre patch and sniper, And 1 m-10 on there.  

The allies have much harder time keeping units alive in most cases.  and in a mod that promotes vet as bonuses and keeping it, that has always and will continue to be a problem.  

Vet is amazing and should definitly be there, but on units that are weak and fragile and harder to keep alive, the vet bonus should benefit them more either in an offensive way or a slight evasion to way to give them a chance.

TDs are more inexpensive.,.. But they are hrow away, UNless you have AP rounds... Then they become " Pop ap rounds, Then throw away.

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2009, 12:52:20 pm »

i dont play everything... do you want serious? How can EiR devs know what to fix when they dont even play anymore? they go online check the forums and see threads like these?

This is nothing but a rage thread. And should be locked long ago.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2009, 12:55:57 pm »

i dont play everything... do you want serious? How can EiR devs know what to fix when they dont even play anymore? they go online check the forums and see threads like these?

This is nothing but a rage thread. And should be locked long ago.
This is a thread asking for people's opinions. Your conduct, however, points to you WANTING to make it into a rage thread, and getting locked. Why are you being so sensitive about someone asking whether others share his belief of blitz/terror being supperior to US? It's just an opinion, which was given in a civil manner. Please respond in kind, and don't begin flamebaiting or raging.

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2009, 01:00:13 pm »

I seem to win with my Armor company without T-17 uberness or lots of Vet.

I think I play about 3 games a day, maybe more on various accounts.

1 ATG + 1 TD is only 2 pop more than the P4, and will end it in seconds.

In my case, I also have Armor doctrine bonuses, I will take on a P4 with just a TD and win or take it to 5-10% easily. My TDs cost less.

Most of the units in all my companies are unvetted. I run a volks company with STuG/P4's and support weapons; an Armor company with TDs, Rifles and M8's, and a PE Luft company I rarely play but is also pretty much unvetted. In fact, I probably have about as much vet as a new player in most cases. Then again, not worrying if your stuff dies or not gives you a large tactical advantage. Vet gives bonuses that are in many cases counterweighted by the early withdrawal of said vet units.

Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2009, 01:03:17 pm »

Read the first post? Basicly it says... wher have everything the allies have nothing! its wrong allies have tons of good shit?

just read the first post and tell me its not a rage post?

since when are nebels awesome?
crimsonrabbit Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2009, 01:15:21 pm »

I havn't played in a while so idk wtf has changed so far when it comes to gameplay.
Now, when it comes to raging and flaming on the forums, i know for a fact that nothing has changed.

Allies and Axis have their weaknesses and strengths.

Axis need to lose their ultra auto grens and double KT though and the airborne needs to be toned down on their dodge bonuses (dont take it all away).

Overall, i dont think that the axis overpower the allies.
i have played all sides btw, before i stopped playing.

I defy all laws of scienceee.

This is Bunny.
Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2009, 01:26:23 pm »

This thread is pointless sorry guys, but balancing single units is problem but talking about balance of all factions in ONE thread can't end without someone starting ignition.

To sum it up.

I look at namely - in general - the superiority of axis infantry, tanks, artillery, and offmaps compared to what the allies can bring in..

i know exactly what the first axis reply will be. EXACTLY.

Quanity beats Quality.

'nough said in my books.

This thread is insane...

Dont call me fanboy prick

Your conduct, however, points to you WANTING to make it into a rage thread, and getting locked. Why are you being so sensitive about someone asking whether others share his belief of blitz/terror being supperior to US? It's just an opinion, which was given in a civil manner. Please respond in kind, and don't begin flamebaiting or raging.

Any complaints why it's locked send to Dnice.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 01:31:18 pm by Draken » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc