Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 11, 2024, 08:20:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomorrow is 10th of may.  (Read 25071 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2011, 11:41:26 am »

It's not a wipe that we need.

It's complete, working, balanced doctrines that we need to make this game worth playing. Right now it's just broken.

I think this is a perfect time for you to step up to the plate AmPm. With your vast knowledge of the game, you could easily learn to code in say, 1 maybe 2 weeks tops. Then you can create a doctrine draft that every member of the community agrees on, write the code, upload it to us and we will put it in the next patch.

Now ofc you probably have a few real life issues to tend to, so let's give you 4 weeks to put this all together. That's a little unfair, let's go 6. I mean seriously, any complete moron could get that all together in that time couldn't they. I have to assume by the type of posts you make that this would be more than enough time for you.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2011, 11:42:37 am »

There is plenty already by many people *cough*

As soon as you have completed doctrine draft that the entire community agrees on, please forward to our coding team.

Thanks.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2011, 11:44:38 am »

I can make ,,,, but it's sure as hell that whole community will not agree on it Wink

TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2011, 11:44:41 am »

So you are saying we are suppose to "Derail" this Thread?

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2011, 11:58:23 am »

I think this is a perfect time for you to step up to the plate AmPm. With your vast knowledge of the game, you could easily learn to code in say, 1 maybe 2 weeks tops. Then you can create a doctrine draft that every member of the community agrees on, write the code, upload it to us and we will put it in the next patch.

Now ofc you probably have a few real life issues to tend to, so let's give you 4 weeks to put this all together. That's a little unfair, let's go 6. I mean seriously, any complete moron could get that all together in that time couldn't they. I have to assume by the type of posts you make that this would be more than enough time for you.

Hmm, i could do that easily. You know of any coding guides? I know corsix pretty well and have coded mods before, 2 completely on my own and 2-3 others with a team, would love to help out EIRR.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2011, 12:13:18 pm »

It's not often I'll say something like this but...

...Please dont let Tym near the EiRR code. >.<

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2011, 12:21:01 pm »

Ya, cause what, 6 months now and the docs are still fucked up?

Of course, I could pour RL money into a  dev bank account to get on the team to right?

Seriously, the issue with the game isn't the warmap or lack of, it's the downright terrible doctrine balance.

No, the entire team shouldn't have to agree, in fact, only 1 or 2 people should even have a say. 1-2 people should be setting a design for the doctrines, with numbers to be worked out. There are obviously doctrines and changes that break the game.

Sherman Upgun for instance needs its Reload penalty put back in, that was taken out when the cost on the gun was fuel and limited the total number of shermans pretty seriously.

German armor buffs for medium tanks need to be brought on par as well, so there is a reason to us them.

Doctrines need a focus, not a "Oh look, I do everything just as well or better than that other doctrine lol".

I've offered help Tank, I even sent EIRRMod a PM a few times saying I would help out with all the tedious stat changes and shit in the RGDs. I will probably start making maps again once there are more gamemodes played than Meeting Engagement.

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2011, 12:39:25 pm »

It's not often I'll say something like this but...

...Please dont let Tym near the EiRR code. >.<

You ever play one of my mods? No? Then shut up ;/D

I'd actually balance things, its not like i dont have a lot of free time lately. Might be able to get patches out twice a month.
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2011, 01:21:56 pm »

If I remember correctly lionel and amp came up with complete doctrine redesigns that made sense. I don't know what happened to that, I guess it got shot down.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2011, 01:25:09 pm »

lmao yea i just rememberd that they put all this effort into making full doctrines for them. did they get shot down?

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2011, 01:45:06 pm »

Yeah i remember it but they only did outline i think but didn't do the coding.
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2011, 03:34:52 pm »

You ever play one of my mods? No? Then shut up ;/D

I'd actually balance things, its not like i dont have a lot of free time lately. Might be able to get patches out twice a month.

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2011, 03:38:58 pm »

shut the fuck up hants

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2011, 03:39:31 pm »

shut the fuck up hants
QQ
T bones my hero
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2011, 07:10:26 am »

and? he can still die today,tomorrow etc. years dont mean shit...

pfft you can live to the age of 60 if you dont do something stupid so why should anyone be scared of death?
sure it sucks if you suffer to some uncureable illness but if you just stay gloomy as fuck and dont enjoy shit(regardless of its dangerus or not) you could(Could(COULD))just kill yourself right now.
i could just sit around doing nothing all day for nomatter what i would do could kill me but i dont, i go outside and enjoy going 70-80Kmh on my bike and then get mad when some dick steals it as allways happens.
sure its gonna kill me one day but hey Don't Sinko Into De Struction
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 07:14:32 am by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2011, 08:03:36 am »

Come on guys, us whites produced shit like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPeHk4WMWpY

and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: