Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 07:20:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luftwaffe Doc  (Read 1437 times)
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« on: May 23, 2011, 04:06:51 pm »

Hey, I thought I have a go at the cheap mans AB company because I want to play AB without being Allies (because I royally suck at Allies :3)
So, I got a couple questions I want to ask to help me play Luftwaffe Smiley

1,Are Wibles worth having around or should I just stick to PIV IST's, because they seem fun and they seem to rape inf if I can get a burst off, but they seem to have massive Reload cycles between firing and they seem to be too flimsy :s

2, What call in counters are the Falls on?

3, I'm going to use Rifle nades because they're pure rape, specially if I start smoking everywhere I go, but I'm wondering, is there really a point to having G43's on my Falls when I can equip ALL of the guys that don't want Rifles nades with FG42's, since my nooby self don't really know the difference between the FG42 and the G43 except one shoots faster...

4, In a Fall spam coy, what are the best Doc Specs choices to take at the top? I'm going Luffewaffe Forces, Light AA, Arieal Supply Crates and Anti Tank Experts down bottom if this helps you choose a better Doc spec for me Cheesy

5, Last question, I know one of the Doc choices is completely broke by making Falls not fire when they come out of stealth, but which one is it :s

Sorry for all these questions and their poorly formated form of them, but this is going to be the first time I've played Luft in a good while and its not like I was good at them when I DID play them, and I'm a little rushed hence why this post seems a mess xD

Edit:- One last Question, I truly promise this time. Are Luft in yet? or should I expect changes to some of the choices in this coy?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 04:09:39 pm by MittinsKittens » Logged

EiRNames:- MittinsKittens & FlutterShyPegasus
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 04:15:55 pm »

G43 is ~ a Grenadier K98k, a bit worse (very, very good). FG42 is an okish MP44 thats better stationary at long range and worse on the move. Use the G43 or leave them without riflenades, as they tend to miss and Fals gain damage and accuracy bonuses from ambushing--more or less leading to the vaporization to enemy squads (usually draws a huge 'lolwut' when your rifle squad that you just screened over goes poof). They take 30 seconds to drop in, and tend to be a bit more erratic in their drop then AB (at least from what ive seen). On the FG/G43 note, the FG is more or less for dealing with elite armor--wheras regular weapons such as the G43 and Fal K98 deal 75% of their damage to elite armor units (?tommies, paras, rangers), FGs deal full damage to them--essentially negating the effect of the armor type Tongue. Dont spam Fals, youre asking to get MGd/quad'd into submission. Use them in their intended role, elite ambush inf. Hit lone units or backcappers, swap to new cover, and rape the bumrushing support thats sure to flood the are (appropriate AT, get TD Fals or several buttloads of fausts, PzBusche rifles do jack shit to pretty much everything aside from brens/jeeps.). The Fal MG34 is pure rape. Get it. IST > Wirble, wirb is for suppression wheras the IST is a damage dealer.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 05:18:19 pm »

Apart from what volk said...

In the metagame riflenade spam + smoke is VERY effective. Good choice. But you need to make sure the enemy doesnt get close so use those MG34's their cloak in cover is smexy but without cloak they will fail you.

Make sure to get henshel run, it is very good if you can keep eyes on the enemy.

And for general AT units, Get some panthers(Now that they are cheap) Or marder spam, which is effective enough for a rather munitions heavy army.

Always buy faust because they are only 35 mu instead of the expensive increased price one.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc