Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 04:38:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloaking Falls  (Read 12157 times)
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2011, 03:41:54 am »

Which T4 gives falls moving cloak, Crete veterans? None of them say anything about it >.>
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2011, 04:03:02 am »

Fjs have soldier armor, (if it has not been changed)

And it says Evasive maneuvers, its not really that obvious unless you have been apart of mod, or paid attention to mod development i guess... Tbh i think i had to ask first time i saw it so Smiley

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2011, 04:35:13 am »

Fjs have soldier armor, (if it has not been changed)

And it says Evasive maneuvers, its not really that obvious unless you have been apart of mod, or paid attention to mod development i guess... Tbh i think i had to ask first time i saw it so Smiley
We could probably change the description.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2011, 05:19:20 am »

Myst we talked about your arrogance, please man it don't help to try and prove you are smarter than everyone else, and it does not improve the overall will to take part in the development in mod, if every time someone at least tries to justify their rants, it certainly does not help anyone else thinking they have something to say, seeing you hammer-fist the other ppl in the arse with a 20 foot dildo, now does it?

Ppl may have ignorant views or biased opinions but that does not mean they need to be ass invaded.

That's the thing. People don't try to justify their rants. If they want to have their retarded opinions - that is absolutely fine with me, but I won't pat them on the back and give them cookies when they just post them here with absolutely zero evidence backing their statements up, and then start showing cheek by accusing me of bias towards my own companies instead of countering any sort of coherent point I would make.

They go for ad hominem "YOU ARE BIASED", I'll respond with "YOU ARE A LOBOTOMISED RETARD".

Yet again - you can be retarded and believe in whatever it is you believe in all you like, I have no problem with that. But don't go showing it off on the balance forums with zero evidence to back up your retarded claims - because then I will have a problem.

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2011, 06:14:44 am »

Myst, if you're not even going to bother arguing balance in this forum and just continue making bland 'you're a retard because you're wrong' statements there's not much reason for you to be on this forum any more.
cloud234 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2011, 06:17:37 am »

I think theres a fundamental issue involved... having already gently told the person before, on the fallacies of their arguments and yet said person still persist. It'll be a miracle if you can maintain your patience.

Besides, with all due honesty... quite a significant amount of balance and stuff is contributed by myst.

If balance threads get nowhere... people give up talking about it.

Myst, if you're not even going to bother arguing balance in this forum and just continue making bland 'you're a retard because you're wrong' statements there's not much reason for you to be on this forum any more.

Your remarks should be directed at a lot of other people, who simply makes a post without actually thinking the issue through. I mean... really, look at the forums lol. How much of it is a REAL balance issue as compared to say... insufficient skills?
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2011, 06:22:31 am »

I'm not going to argue that people in the balance forum aren't biased, but trying to moderate bias and nonsense is an impossible task. We have some guidelines in place that address the worst offenders, but there's no way we can possibly moderate it on a higher level so that only high quality balance discussions remain.

Also, myst never posted any real argument in this thread and resorted to calling people retarded somewhat quickly. (I already removed said posts.)

He's essentially lowered himself to the same level as the people who post retarded balance arguments in this thread.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2011, 06:39:37 am »

That's because I don't look at separate cases, but at the aggregate. I wouldn't just defer to calling people retarded in one single thread because they make one simple error. When it's a persisting trend, though, I'm not going to be nice about it.

Yes, moderating nonsense is extremely easy. Just ban the ones spouting nonsense on these boards. Not an entirely hard task.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2011, 07:58:12 am »

but trying to moderate bias and nonsense is an impossible task.

Its easy to distinct the two.  Bias is when someone wants to buff something when its working ok  or nerf something on the other side even though its not op.

Nonsense is simply nonsense,  ex: someone saying decrease KCH mun to 40 mu.  You can say it is also bias but IMO bias would be if someone wanted to decrease KCH to 80 mu,  he knows they perfom well enough and wants to try a slight  decrease.
40 mu guy on the other hand just doesn't know what he is talking about.

BigDick
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2011, 08:07:28 am »

thats bullshit

bias is someone who only want to buff his companies and want to nerf the counters

that not all have an insight what is balanced is very obvious especially the usefullness of units and the amount of rage they can cause depends on your own company....
someone running infantry heavy company will just laugh about some doubleshrek storms
while someone blobbing vehicles will cause that a maximum of rage

e.g. stalin spaming light vehicles - one of counter to light vehicles = alphastriking shreks of storms/cloaked falls => he want to have the units nerfed
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2011, 08:54:54 am »

Big diff between stormies and FSJTB is that storms have the chance to not be one shotted by direct tank hits, while surviving a direct tank shot is less likely to happen to FSJTB.  Medikits is a separate unlock for them to preserve your expensive upgrade, medikit for storms is a part of the unit (faction).  Your seeing a lot of doctrine abilities working together into FSJ Squads if they have the buffed luft versions of it, remember they have no artillery or super tanks or double repairs. When you are fighting FSJ its the T4 and unlocks and T3s coming to bear against you.

No balance issue here, fix 3 shreks, lock thread, move on.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:03:58 am by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2011, 09:13:18 am »

Mysthalin I want to see you call smokaz a retard too

I did state proof for my opinions. I said FSJ TB are BALANCED for their price compared to STORMS, because FSJ are much easier to kill, both with tanks or suppression equipment. Did  you hear that? TANKS, the very thing the FSJ TB try to kill. If you are lolling around the field with no infantry support, well that's your own fault.

Storms at 95 HP, can get elite armor T4, I want to see you try and kill them. FSJ TB are pretty easy to kill with almost anything IMO, because of their 60 HP, soldier armor that only protects from small arms fire, and no ability to break suppression. I've said these reason before I'm sure of it, but Mysthalin you just like to make it seem like nobody except you can provide evidence, while you can make 3 posts in a row full of insults and no arguments except "you're a retard." So you've pretty much lost your credibility.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2011, 09:30:01 am »

thx this thread !

i've just came up with a new OP company !  Grin  (no not with falls)
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2011, 03:37:16 am »

Well sure you dont have to patt ppl on ze bsck, but you dont have to go batt shit mad and angry when ppl are not in your views " correct"
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc