Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 02:29:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WM Doc - "Inspired Troops"  (Read 3531 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« on: January 16, 2012, 01:56:41 pm »

Dunno where it could fit but I proposed this before and I think it'd be a great abilitiy.

KCH = Knights Cross Holder, so what is a knight cross holder?

The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was the highest award of Germany to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership during World War II

And Volksgrens are generally recruits that were young or very old and inexperienced. What if there was a doc ability that granted a single kch as the squad leader, making them 6 men rather than 5. or maybe just replace the SL outright.

it would make them take less suppression, more accuracy, take slightly more damage and cap faster (1.25)

also it would look cool as heck having that single kch leading a bunch of kar weilding nubz and might make getting the mp40 upgrade more desirable.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 03:58:24 pm »

And then blitz blobs with KCH leaderz and assault would pwn everything in their path.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Valexandes Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 04:05:24 pm »

Anything that makes Volks better i hate.

the nashorn is like a kid with a giant penis, it has no idea how to use it or where to point it most of the time but it could still fuck you

Your mom, and your grandma wont know....
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 04:23:35 pm »

There's no way we can alter cap speed without SCAR :p.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 04:27:59 pm »

Come to think of it, a generalised list of common things that can be edited by SCAR and a list for what can be edited with RGD's would be handy. It'd help make suggestions a bit more realistic in their planning.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 04:38:10 pm »

There's no way we can alter cap speed without SCAR :p.

never mind then lol but i just think a kch leader would be epic and realistic lol.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 05:02:36 pm »

tbfh, a grenadier with an mp40 would be more realistic and fitting.

I mean that, not bsing you tym.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 05:05:51 pm »

Yeah, every single German squad had a recipient of the Iron Cross in it Roll Eyes

All them yanks had Medals of Honour too!

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 05:30:14 pm »

hey bro its a company of heroes remember

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 05:34:05 pm »

What they need to add is a company hero infantry unit that you only get one of, kinda like warcraft 3 heroes.
They should be utility units. Like a rifleman squad with more health, wirecutters, satchel and cloak in cover. No bullshit just tons of small useful things cramped into one - and they would need to have a unique skin.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 06:03:37 pm »

Yeah, every single German squad had a recipient of the Iron Cross in it Roll Eyes

All them yanks had Medals of Honour too!

its more realistic than 3 or 4 of them in a single squad lol. i don tknow how it all ran back then, dont care. All I know is that if I saw that there was a squad of Medal of Honor winners I"d crap my pants at the waste, I'd rather them be leading squads or divisions or something.

but if we're talking company of heroes, 4 man MoH Squad with tommy's, stickies, fireup and grenades would be epic.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 06:07:47 pm »

its more realistic than 3 or 4 of them in a single squad lol. i don tknow how it all ran back then, dont care. All I know is that if I saw that there was a squad of Medal of Honor winners I"d crap my pants at the waste, I'd rather them be leading squads or divisions or something.

but if we're talking company of heroes, 4 man MoH Squad with tommy's, stickies, fireup and grenades would be epic.

The brits have those, they are called Anzaks and theyre  a reward unit, the americans have them, theyre called airbourne or rangers, PE have them, theyre called Fallscrimjaegars or Assault Flamengren, Wehr has them theyre called 4 man oaks leaf. Ohh wait... those are just the special infantry sqauds...

ON THE POINT of the volks have a kch leader, this was already discussed prior and was in the first draft of the terror doctrine and was removed due to the obvious abliity to spam it

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 06:54:51 pm »

What they need to add is a company hero infantry unit that you only get one of, kinda like warcraft 3 heroes.
They should be utility units. Like a rifleman squad with more health, wirecutters, satchel and cloak in cover. No bullshit just tons of small useful things cramped into one - and they would need to have a unique skin.
Im hoping to tie something like this, in conjunction with AmPMs idea into EIRR at a much later date.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc