Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 04:30:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[Today at 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P-Grens, Assualt Grens ussage  (Read 3247 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« on: January 08, 2014, 09:57:53 am »

I don't think I am using these units correctly.

How should each of these be used? Moving, not moving, long range, short range etc, etc
As well, other then Suppression, what is the G43 good for? Long/short range?

I have never really played much PE before so it's all kinda new for me tbh.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 10:26:19 am »

Assault grenadiers have airborne armor and they get a defensive bonus while moving, additionally their weapon (mp44's) only receive a slight moving fire penalty so they are very good on the move, assaulting units. Get sprint for them and try to use cover to get close to enemies, they should be able to beat any allied squad 1 on 1 other than rangers, you can try to use cover to get close.

Personally I use assault grenadiers quite a lot to engage HHAT troops and basic enemy infantry like tommies and riflemen, using sprint they are also good at taking out support teams. Just take care around enemy armor given their higher cost per man.

PzGrens... Personally I require some more experience with them post-buff but in my experience you'll beat any other basic inf squad at any range, try to keep them stationary and at range when fighting most enemy units. G43's are good all around rifles, no partiticular sweet spot IIRC, they do quite well at all ranges. Remember that the PzGren squad has two free G43's.

I suppose you can use PzGrens much like wher grenadiers post-patch if you are able to compensate for their lack of healing.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:28:44 am by nikomas » Logged

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 10:42:50 am »

Nikomas told you enough, but it's also good to use Assault grens + 2x G43 Pgrens.
I personally use this combo with my TD company. 2x Grens squad suppress enemy inf and AG get closer to execute them with napalm nades.

The best usage of G43's is to put them into Building. With TD bot t2 they have bonus acc and small heal regen. It's also good to equip them with magnetic grenades so if croc gets closer, they can left the building from the other side and just throw the grenade so the others can execute him (Slowed down croc is dead croc).

And also about the Shrecks. They are good if you have 2 of them. Just a single squad is good enough to scare the lv, but just one croc and you're pretty fucked.

ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 10:49:14 am »

stg 44 (Assault Grens) => charge! just charge DONT make the mistake and stop in close combat, keep them moving. Dont use them vs Spare mags, lmg/smg Ranger, AB ranger with smg, roflenade blobs or scoped enfields.
Keep in mind that its a unit on which you wont get vet in the long run, cause allied blobs are common and close combat units are having to high losses till they are in a effective range.
If you are enoutering roflenade scoped enfield blobs then use inf HTs to get them  in. They wont survive but they deal damage.

G43 (Panzer Grenadiere)=> get stalingrad veteran = GG
      => Fortress Europe accuracy buff
use suppressive volley vs ranger, who already used their fire up.

PGs are in general quite pathetic vs allied "elite" infantry. Use them to recrew OR to throw Magnetic At nades so your marder get the kill.

incendary assault is awesome
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:12:29 pm by ick312 » Logged

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 12:32:35 pm »

stg 44 =>

Does this mean Assault Grens? If it does, why not just call them what they are?
Sorry, it just gets confusing as fuck if you don't have all the little details memorized.............
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 01:09:10 pm »

Does this mean Assault Grens? If it does, why not just call them what they are?
Sorry, it just gets confusing as fuck if you don't have all the little details memorized.............
Sry, Yes assault grens. i correct it
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 06:36:12 am »

stg 44 is the weapon they use, also called the mp 44 (which isn't necessarily the same thing but close enough)

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc