Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 12:25:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: docs come back?  (Read 7936 times)
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2014, 07:03:22 pm »

Im happy if they never come back, and we just clean up the bugs we have now.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2014, 10:28:52 pm »

This is a very good example of why you are not on the team to do it. Can't imagine why it would take you that long?
lol.......

Well, we're speaking about EiR. It's over a month now and I see we're heading in the wrong balance way.
But I'm okay with that. Everyone has it's own idea, so just make sure, docs will come back in less than 2 years.

Im happy if they never come back, and we just clean up the bugs we have now.

? Being not able to micro is not a bug Corps.

tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2014, 10:50:29 pm »

Well, we're speaking about EiR. It's over a month now and I see we're heading in the wrong balance way.

What's been over a month? Are you referring to docs being disabled for a month?

That has absolutely nothing to do with balancing doctrines and everything to do with balancing base units, Please have your facts straight when making these flippant comments.
We have seen more patches and balance changes in the last 2 months then we have seen over the last two years.
Is every decision made the perfect solution? - No, but that is part of the test phase that we need to go through with. We can analyze all day about a change, but until we put it into actual play with all the possibilities, we don't know if it is a good solution or not.

This mod has been broken and unbalanced for 3 years. If you think that can be fixed in a couple of weeks, then you might as well leave now because you have a world of disappointment coming your way.

I would estimate another 3-4 weeks of balancing base units. In that time we will also see some Reward unit balance.
We will then see some rebuilding and testing of doctrines, I would expect 6-8 weeks of that.
So ya, about 3 months to fix 3 years of broken - I am OK with that production level from a volunteer group of people.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2014, 10:59:51 pm »

We will see Smiley
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2014, 12:34:02 pm »

tank130 said docs disabled for a week

its been more than a week you say?

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 01:07:22 pm »

wait....what..... when did I say a week? I honestly do not remember saying 1 week
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 01:07:57 pm »

tbh i heard 1-2 weeks aswell.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 01:29:28 pm »

And he said removal of maps would only be a few days.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2014, 01:30:28 pm »

light a torch eirr comunyti, lets burn tank  Cheesy

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2014, 02:11:43 pm »

You never did (I just went through all of your last 165 posts (number 165 is currently the announcement of the disabled doctrines)); these guys are just making stuff up:

http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=27778.0

As you can see what he actually said in response to the topic question of "When Doctrines will return?" was:
Nope, he said no such thing: http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=27858.0

All he said was "Temporary" which as we all know has the same value as Soon™; If you thought otherwise, well, that's your fault for not noticing the re-branding, and being optimistic.

If you're going to quote someone, make sure your information is correct, and don't spurt out things that you think he might have said as facts.

I just covered a torch in alkaline to burn all you guys for supplying misinformation by falsely accusing Tank of supplying misinformation.

clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 02:11:57 pm »

Is Tig your slave?
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 02:12:45 pm »

she has my name on her, I branded her. she is my slave. ufeelme
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2014, 02:14:57 pm »

Tank said in launcher.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2014, 03:45:22 pm »

Nope, he said no such thing: http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=27858.0

All he said was "Temporary" which as we all know has the same value as Soon™; If you thought otherwise, well, that's your fault for not noticing the re-branding, and being optimistic.

If you're going to quote someone, make sure your information is correct, and don't spurt out things that you think he might have said as facts.

Heya Beta TIG just ssshh n go home to ur dadda.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2014, 05:10:52 pm »

Heya Beta TIG just ssshh n go home to ur dadda.

LAwyered
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2014, 05:32:20 pm »

omg...... you know, it really is pathetic how childish and utterly stupid some of you guys can be........

Let me make this really clear:

We have a group of people volunteering their time to bring you a mod to play for free. We try to do what we can, when we can. It is really too bad some of you selfish fucking assholes take any opportunity you can to slap us and shit on us for just about any reason you can.

Like seriously....The game has broken pieces so you bitch at every opportunity about it.  Then we try to fix those pieces and you bitch about that. Then you bitch about it not being the process you like.

Then some looser with a fucking attitude decides to screen shot conversations with Tank - like seriously get a life Skaffa. Is your sad pathetic life so shallow that you need to create a file of screens shot to try and make my life miserable? You are a very sad man Skaffa - very sad life.

Meh, whatever. We will get shit done when we get it done.

I actually forgot about the maps tbh. A simple reminder would have been nice, instead of a butt hurt screen shot from Skaffatude.

The irony of all this is Nikomas just completed our next patch and sent the files for me to upload. Strange - I am not feeling at all motivated to actually patch them in, funny how that works.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc