Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 09:17:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[June 14, 2024, 01:23:36 pm]

[May 28, 2024, 01:28:23 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.7.8a Changelog  (Read 31772 times)
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2010, 07:45:06 am »

http://www.coh-stats.com/Zaxis/rifles/

LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2010, 07:58:46 am »

what exactly was changed on boys at rifles?
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2010, 08:18:48 am »

is the storm tactics leader rifle better than the normal pzgren kar?  it has bigger dmg but also higher cooldown and less acc , so i don't know how it plays out in the end ,
mysthalin cna you do some maths on it ?Tongue

gayguy already did it, apparently its a 90% damage increase at short range.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2010, 09:11:32 am »

Thanks! I see a lot of good changes in there. The changes to Treadbreaker, especially, are wonderful. Now just do it with Stickies!

Question, though (mostly unrelated). Is the Defensive Officer supposed to automatically follow units around when he's ordered to Supervise them? I remember he used to a bit back, but he doesn't anymore.

yep,was good back when he was following,right now u need to move him constantly  Undecided
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2010, 09:24:44 am »

We're looking into the possibility of doing something similar with stickies, either way, as you can tell we're looking for a way to make these type of engine disabling weapons less disastrous in the current repair system.
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2010, 09:32:01 am »

Could always just make a decent repair system tbh.

IplayForKeeps: if we were an equation
IplayForKeeps: it would be
IplayForKeeps: two = keeps
IplayForKeeps: i only have 1 friend
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2010, 10:37:47 am »

just seems like to nerf after nerf to the allied army.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2010, 10:38:43 am »

FTB!
Griffith Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2010, 11:15:10 am »

Here's a thought, what if engineer units could do repairs to vehicles such that it only restores engines etc but is horribly ineffective at actual vehicle repair? Would allow your dmg'd tanks to be returned to service if you can keep up an engineer instead of forcing you to burn the HP repairing ability just because you got a dmged engine or somethin. Could make it take a decent amount of time to prevent being able to just ignore dmged engines since it would still take you out of the fight (partially) till you get fixed up.

Deutschland Uber Alles In Der Welt!
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2010, 11:25:13 am »

Here's a thought, what if engineer units could do repairs to vehicles such that it only restores engines etc but is horribly ineffective at actual vehicle repair? Would allow your dmg'd tanks to be returned to service if you can keep up an engineer instead of forcing you to burn the HP repairing ability just because you got a dmged engine or somethin. Could make it take a decent amount of time to prevent being able to just ignore dmged engines since it would still take you out of the fight (partially) till you get fixed up.

been talked about, they can't do it.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2010, 11:27:18 am »

there were suggestions like giving the unit 100% health and then dropping it to what it was again,

but the truth is: the devs dont care enough to do this "harder than normal stuff" fix
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2010, 11:28:25 am »

We're looking into the possibility of doing something similar with stickies, either way, as you can tell we're looking for a way to make these type of engine disabling weapons less disastrous in the current repair system.

maybe the sticky would work as sort of a g43 slow for vehicles, kinda like the volks mine. You get the same effect, slowing the vehicle but it wouldn't work as long. u know, forever.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2010, 11:31:31 am »

maybe the sticky would work as sort of a g43 slow for vehicles, kinda like the volks mine. You get the same effect, slowing the vehicle but it wouldn't work as long. u know, forever.

you're starting to sort of want get engine damage completly out of the game, you only forget that vehicles also get engine dmg from mortar hits, mines and normal gun fire.

and the LATHT was just retarded coz it could engine dmg from such massive range you couldnt get away. stickeys are MUCH different.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2010, 11:38:32 am »

you're starting to sort of want get engine damage completly out of the game, you only forget that vehicles also get engine dmg from mortar hits, mines and normal gun fire.

and the LATHT was just retarded coz it could engine dmg from such massive range you couldnt get away. stickeys are MUCH different.

It's just an idea and it would be global on all engine damaging weapons like that, not just stickies. He said he wants to change the dynamic, that would definitely do it but still give the same effect you're looking for.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2010, 11:40:26 am »

players who have OBM on top of field repairs should probably be allowed to move while frield rapairs is activated (not shoot).
not sure about this since FR rapairs 400 instead  of 300HP now..
oh and it still sais +300HP over 20 seconds/ 15HP per second in the launcher.

No, the field repairs in the last patch was only +200 hp over 20 seconds, or 10hp/s.

CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2010, 11:42:08 am »

how is it now?
pershing can still move and shoot while field repairing btw^^
kitekaze Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2010, 12:06:38 pm »

Yup, it's much different. Throwing through hedge and building like no obstacle, almost never miss and guarantee a damage engine to immobile for one throw. Veeeeeeeeeery different from tread breaker.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2010, 12:23:58 pm »

there were suggestions like giving the unit 100% health and then dropping it to what it was again,

but the truth is: the devs dont care enough to do this "harder than normal stuff" fix

pretty dick like comment dont u think after all the stuff theyve done for us? for free, in their own time.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2010, 12:25:00 pm »

Yup, it's much different. Throwing through hedge and building like no obstacle, almost never miss and guarantee a damage engine to immobile for one throw. Veeeeeeeeeery different from tread breaker.

if you react in time you will ALWAYS be able to evade a sticky, throwing trough buildings only guarantees the stickey squad isnt dead after you used the stickey.

LATHT wont be dead after using treat breaker, and since its a halftrack you cant simply back off to evade, its faster than you.

and i have never seen a LATHT fire and not do engine dmg, i did see stickys hit tanks and dont do engine dmg a lot.

pretty dick like comment dont u think after all the stuff theyve done for us? for free, in their own time.

i mean that their great decisionmaking has chosen that other work is more important. why is that a dick comment? i dont expect they can do everything, and thats how it is.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 12:27:04 pm by LeoPhone » Logged
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2010, 12:30:43 pm »

you're implying theyre doing the bare minimum just to please us when its not the case, alot of them have different situations and snide comments like urs just makes them angry. just think about what ur typing next time and how it comes across to other users cos i can guarantee acting like a dick wont get any response from them.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 12:38:38 pm by deadbolt » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc