Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 11:17:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[June 14, 2024, 01:23:36 pm]

[May 28, 2024, 01:28:23 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] TD doc question...  (Read 4419 times)
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« on: July 27, 2010, 03:29:44 pm »

Right, I'm playing Tank Destroyers and I'm going to stick with them to the end and get it level 9 (Yet to get a company too that since I try and level like 5-6 companys at time...), However, I've got a question.
In terms of doc trees, I'm thinking about going for the Repair T3 thing (50% faster repair speeds and 100mu for Berge since I want a berge in my company (Yes, I know its broke) and also thinking about getting the 2 T2's on the other paths so basically, I can't get a T4 in my company.
Is this a smart thing to do? Because my other option is don't go for Tank spotting Vamp tank thing and go for the APCR T4...But I've heard here and there thats its a waste of time and I shouldn't bother.
So...Help? Yes...No? Maybe?

EiRNames:- MittinsKittens & FlutterShyPegasus
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 04:31:24 pm »

dont bother with the berg.

go APCR rounds and spam Hetzers. EPic range + increased penetration on all platforms, yall never gonna bounce a shot.

than just spam pzgrens and tellers. win

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 05:01:36 pm »

dont bother with the berg.

go APCR rounds and spam Hetzers. EPic range + increased penetration on all platforms, yall never gonna bounce a shot.

than just spam pzgrens and tellers. win
Depends if your a spam player or a DECENT player

SublimeHauken - Back from the dead - Since 2007'
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 05:08:38 pm »

When the Bergetiger is fixed it will be the only source of renewable repair. It's value will be beyond measure to a good player.

Anything that benefits from APCR usually has enough penetration to do reliable dmg.

Tank Hunters is going to get reworked into something more viable but in the meantime I like the infantry buff tree

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 05:19:39 pm »

Hetzers aren't very good without APCR penetration bonus, just like in vCoH.
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 06:19:57 pm »

I've got 2 hetzers in my company so I might have to take APCR, although, I'm seriously tempted with the Vampire HT thank spotter thing, seeing as I actually use the Vampire HT. I'm even going to see how much it helps me as an starter call-in. So yeah, I'm torn between getting APCR or getting (in my eyes) a massive spotter advantage with my vampire Smiley
Oh, for those who are telling me not to get berge. Not going to listen, its my most favourite thing in the whole game, if the choice was either a berge or a jadg, I would seriously go Berge nearly everytime (the times I wouldn't is the times I want to mix it up)...
CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 06:49:27 pm »

I don't think most of the bottom part of TH is in yet. Including the 100m Tank awareness too.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 06:55:19 pm »

Sorry to blow your dreams right out of the water, but the Vampire tank awareness is not working and never will be. Waiting to be replaced when we update all doctrines.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 07:02:46 pm »

Sorry to blow your dreams right out of the water, but the Vampire tank awareness is not working and never will be. Waiting to be replaced when we update all doctrines.
Meh, i used to use it pretty wasteful but it's so cheap and i could always afford it at the end. - I always sent it down to enemy spawn and hidden it some metres away from their callin point and i would know if it's armor or inf comming.. - Tactical map only.

Can it be used for something else ?
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 07:57:58 pm »

@EliteGren, oh poppycock. Looks like I will just go APCR then Smiley
Any idea when the doc change will be coming? And when it does, do you know if I get refunded for things that get changed in the doc trees? Or do I keep the choices I make?
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 09:26:17 am »

Sorry for a double post, But I need to bump this thread so I can ask a question...
I want to get Berge and Jadg Doctrine Choices, but I failed at maths and thought I could get both and 3 T1's. However, I can't, So one Of my T1's need to go.
Which do you think I can live without, Tellers or Tank Intelligence? (I keeping Hetzers since I've fallen in love with them, Plus, I got the turn while cloaked thing for them)
What do you think would be better considering my micro isn't great...And my mine laying abilitys kind of don't exist because I've never really done it so I will have NO clue where a good Teller mine location would be :s
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 09:55:27 am »

...And my mine laying abilitys kind of don't exist because I've never really done it so I will have NO clue where a good Teller mine location would be :s

A road.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
kwiatekkek Offline
okultysta, mistyk, szachista i alpinista.

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 10:21:13 am »

lemme share a secret  with ya.
there  this  thing  about the  teller . no  matter  where  you put  it , soething  will eventualy  hit it:P

go  go  APCR+pzr cmd  jagd

3shoots  gg  firefly Tongue

"L2P" is like a Auswitcz tattoo on your arm, a mark of the survivor.
*cough* Team Lead is Allied bias, just FYI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc