Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 05:19:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bergen Replay  (Read 5791 times)
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: July 30, 2010, 12:20:03 pm »

Axis:
- Grundwaffe [PE]
- Volksfriede [WM]

Allies:
- Morkaborka [US]
- ryaneric [US]¨

Introducing mass infantry fight and Heavy ANTI-AIR craft, and AT had some good fights in this one since the 2 last threads some players have been complaining how i use Stukas wrong and how they suck.

This game proves wrong, and i've tried being more aggresive with the stukas they are really effective to infantry and light vehicles now.

At the start of the game we took our chances by doing total backcap which worked good for some time.

Also, took peoples advice about stopping backdrop which works at least a bit better Smiley - They are all equipped with 2x fausts now and can deal great damage to shermans, m10's and insta kill light vehicles!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6kzl2elkym866ln
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 12:22:50 pm by Grundwaffe » Logged

SublimeHauken - Back from the dead - Since 2007'
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 12:50:07 pm »

game with quite some action.
the players werent that good, but the communication between the axis players was ok. micro was horrible though.
there was a small tiger blob vs AB blob going on.
because grunwaffe had 2 hochkiss stukas on the field and 2 flakvierlings build at horrible positions volksfriede's tigers had to do most of the fighting.
also a lot of random vehicle suicide actions going on. horrible to watch that.
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 01:02:50 pm »

Lmao, ya well thoose flaks where to prevent them further advance that's all.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 01:03:46 pm »

Lmao, ya well thoose flaks where to prevent them further advance that's all.

no excuses, just learn from your mistakes. one of them was placed BEHIND a forest.
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 01:08:35 pm »

no excuses, just learn from your mistakes. one of them was placed BEHIND a forest.
On purpose, the one placed with the road to hold their blobs, the other on field to prevent backcap.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 01:16:28 pm »

On purpose, the one placed with the road to hold their blobs, the other on field to prevent backcap.

still, build them at the front lines. hold the ground you already have. if you start defending there you will end in lose since you will have less than 50% of the map. and as you saw, they didnt fired a single bullet ingame.
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 01:45:15 pm »

and as you saw, they didnt fired a single bullet ingame.
Yeah, i admit there lies a bit fail there because i thought they would advance further.
And yeah i will try to use them more offensive, im just new with flaks in eir now just unlocked them..
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 04:43:18 pm »

Leophone, no offence buddy, but I refrained from laying into your utterly abismal use of stormtroopers and volks in the last replay you had, but i just think you're being a bit too critical here.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 06:30:09 pm »

Leophone, no offence buddy, but I refrained from laying into your utterly abismal use of stormtroopers and volks in the last replay you had, but i just think you're being a bit too critical here.

wut? i didnt pay attention to those 2 stormsquads so thats why they died so fast - normally never happens. and then how do must i use volks? i run them in rifles and next stop moving. whats wrong with that?

but okay, i wont use the terms "horrible" etc anymore. just advice  Tongue
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 06:47:43 pm »

No, it's just I wasn't sure if you were aware that volks can't shoot while sprinting, you literally were running them around after you brought them on but they weren't doing anything because they were still in sprint mode, so they just got shot at without dealing any damage out.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 06:54:10 pm »

well that sucks. not even does Lightning War remove all the sight of my units, now they also cant shoot. BULLSHIT.
CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 08:58:22 pm »

While moving... But yeah, whenever infantry movement speed is increase beyond the default, it seems to automatically disables guns and LOS.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2010, 03:39:08 am »

then what is the point of LW? you can get your units on the frontline fast, but you will still have to wait a minute before you can fight coz of these 2 massive nerfs. then you can just as well not take LW since it wont take longer than a minute to get your troops to the frontline without LW.
CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2010, 12:14:36 pm »

Wait for a minute? Why not just stop to the nearest cover and start shooting? Firing while standing still hasn't been disabled you know.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2010, 01:27:32 pm »

Wait for a minute? Why not just stop to the nearest cover and start shooting? Firing while standing still hasn't been disabled you know.

1. how do you expect to use mp40 volks(or kch or mp44storms) if you cant move while shooting? even for normal rifles is it a nerf and i can also not use flamethrowers
2. i am lightning war, you cannot expect me to stay stationary.

this needs to be changed and if the devs think it might be OP then nerf LW itself or at least add a button to end the spawn nerf so your units can actually fight once they are done running to the frontline.
CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 01:38:30 pm »

Well, MP40s Volks sucks while firing on the move anyways so your not missing much in that respect. Just move on top of them and halt. If they try to run away you will still outpace them with your sprinting troops (Unless they have fireup, but then they are in the same bind as you with additional penalties once it wears off).

Of course I'm not expecting you to be stationary for an obscene amount of time, just stop lay down some fire and continue moving.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 01:44:32 pm »

Well, MP40s Volks sucks while firing on the move anyways so your not missing much in that respect. Just move on top of them and halt. If they try to run away you will still outpace them with your sprinting troops (Unless they have fireup, but then they are in the same bind as you with additional penalties once it wears off).

Of course I'm not expecting you to be stationary for an obscene amount of time, just stop lay down some fire and continue moving.

and mp44s? and flamers? (and rifles) even if the volks score a miss, the bullet can still hit the enemy, right? LW is broken.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2010, 03:08:45 pm »

I can't believe you didn't know this :') And no actually, assault weapons like MP40's and STG44's are actually more effective when used firing on the move as they charge down an opponent, a volks squad will kill an enemy squad much quicker as it runs towards it than it would standing next to it, from what I've seen anyway.
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 02:41:23 pm »

Hah Grund, this is the 2nd game I played of EIR after not playing for COH or EIR for a year and half, its a friggin funny ass battle to watch.  It makes me want a rematch Cheesy

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 03:46:00 pm »

I can't believe you didn't know this :') And no actually, assault weapons like MP40's and STG44's are actually more effective when used firing on the move as they charge down an opponent, a volks squad will kill an enemy squad much quicker as it runs towards it than it would standing next to it, from what I've seen anyway.

MP40 has the worst moving accuracy in the game. Once they get up close and stop though they tear units up.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc