Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 05:00:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tyms ME2 Mod  (Read 3727 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« on: September 12, 2010, 11:05:55 pm »

Just got it authorized by ModDB

http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-wildfire

Check it out if you like ME2, lots more changes coming. Trying to enable heavy weapons for squadmates Cheesy

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 11:32:39 pm »

Nice work, but increasing the squad's weapons wouldn't make the game too easy?

Also, if you could allow all types of weapons for all classes I'd be quite happy lol.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 11:40:22 pm »

I just added Heavy Weapons to Jacob. Funny thing is he's wildly inaccurate lol. One thing I'd like to do is add a heavy weapon to certain squadmates but limit which ones they can use i dont know, i haven't tested how each one uses the weapon yet. I got a vid of Jacob using the nade launcher, he keeps hitting the cover rather than the badguy behind it lol.

Unfortunately you can't add more than 2 weapons to your squadmates.

If you add them on, you can select them in the loadout screen but wont be able to select it in game.

Also, no it really doesn't since I also doubled the power of all weapons, including the enemies weapons, so if you got out in the open you can go down in one quick swoop.

Missiles are particulary painful, 2 hits and ur done, 1st one takes out shields, 2nd one your life.

Trying to tweak sniper rifles as both the Mantis and Widow can take out a normal soldier in one hit, shields + health, I want to make it so the Mantis can only punch thru the shields but not inflict damage on health and the Widow can go thru both but you'd have limited ammo (you start with 6)
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 12:23:55 am »

This sounds AWESOME! Will have to reinstall Smiley
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 01:23:36 am »

Ok, so i've tweaked the Mantis. It can only pierce shields if you do a headshot, anywhere else on the body and it'll only take out the shield.

Oh and I can edit DLC weapons Smiley I was able to move them into the coalesced.ini and it didn't break, i guess as long as you have the DLC it works, I'm not sure if it will if you don't that i'll have to test as well.

Any suggestions? I don't think I can edit powers, which kinda sux but I can make it so that they'll each have their own individual cooldowns, no more global so if you're an Adept player you can blast a singularity then blast 'em with a Barrier.

Jacob will be like he is in Mass Effect Galaxy, he'll have Push + Overload + Barrier and an Assault Rifle + Heavy Weapons, heck I don't see why you wouldn't want to include him in your party ever tbh lol.

but because powers pass thru shields now, all biotic powers are hugely useful now, I love being able to Pull with Jacob and Miranda blasts them, usually propelling them to god knows where lol
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 09:33:18 am »

i'll download it and try it on a non dlc version and tell ya i guess.. just to help out

salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 09:34:07 am »

Jacob will be like he is in Mass Effect Galaxy, he'll have Push + Overload + Barrier and an Assault Rifle + Heavy Weapons, heck I don't see why you wouldn't want to include him in your party ever tbh lol.

thats usually when it means something is OP, and why they generally don't make them like that in the first place
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 09:47:55 am »

i'll download it and try it on a non dlc version and tell ya i guess.. just to help out

k but really all i've gotta do is delete the dlc folder for the incisor to test it.

thats usually when it means something is OP, and why they generally don't make them like that in the first place

Lol he is kinda OP tbh but what im thinking of doing is limiting the weapons he can use by making a new category [JacobHeavyWeapons] where he can only use the missile launcher and maybe something else i dont know.

one issue im having now is changing the mantis to use the laser from one of the latest dlc's i think the sniper rifles are hard-coded to use the zoom which kinda sux.

I wanted to give one of the pistols a long zoom either with a scope or with crosshair like a sniper rifle and change one of the sniper rifles to a semi auto weapon

also may change the widow to a charging weapon to make it feel more powerful.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 09:54:16 am by Tymathee » Logged
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 09:56:30 am »

then do it yerself foo
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 10:55:21 pm »

then do it yerself foo

I did most of it myself :|
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print