Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 10:04:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMPM and Skunker are taking over TS!!!!  (Read 11257 times)
Maximushobo Offline
EIR Regular

« on: August 17, 2007, 08:36:42 pm »

Help they're putting passwords on most of the channels including the mapping channel and they put voice authorization requirements in the Lobby!! Someone ban them from TS!!  Angry
naradaman Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 08:50:37 pm »

i would if i could but i cant so i wont sorry
Days of War Offline
Official Axis Propoganda Minister
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 09:13:26 pm »

I already notified FL- of this on XFire, dunno if he'll do anything.

Terminxman Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 09:28:11 pm »

While Maximushobo is an idiot, it pisses me off how that now Skunker has CA he thinks he's in charge of the whole fucking thing. Like is supposed to choose what channels should be moderated and which aren't.
Faltnor Offline
Major General Faltnor
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 09:31:21 pm »

yeah, I say we change the mapping channel back into the Other channel.

Skunker Offline
Koenigstiger Panzerfuehrer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 09:45:36 pm »

Help they're putting passwords on most of the channels including the mapping channel and they put voice authorization requirements in the Lobby!! Someone ban them from TS!!  Angry

Lmfao, what we muted you in the lobby because you were spamming voice. AmPM was responsible for the moderation in the lobby, which we ceased shortly after you gave up on spamming text, then I removed the password I had placed on the mapping channel (which was entirely open to ANYONE who was going to actually map (all they had to do was ask anyone who had it...which was pretty much me, ampm, later kolath, anthony, and cam51...the people who ACTUALLY map in that channel.), and instead favored it with a moderation system making several common mappers voice operators. Of course,  i guess our 'reign of terror' came to an end when fldash came on Wink.

Sorry if anyone was truly upset about that, but it is frustrating when people misuse the channels, which I am now informed are general purpose.

Days, maybe if you, luftwaffle, and faltnor weren't in the mapping channel bsing about the OF beta and actually mapping I wouldn't have flipped out so much. There are channels for this....I just wish someone would remake the 'Other' channel.

Terminix I rarely use the channel admin that I have, which makes it ironic to say that I think I run the whole damn thing. This is probably the only time i have ever used it much less overextended it. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:49:17 pm by Skunker » Logged

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 09:51:01 pm »

Maybe if Maximus would shut the fuck up and stop being a complete retard we wouldn't have to do the things we do.

He starts insulting people, we mute him, he starts texting and logging on and off to avoid the mute. Simple solution, moderate teh channel.

acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 10:20:27 pm »

Something about *d*c*s*, *s*c*i*g*, and god knows what else.

But maybe that wasn't him (Maximushobo)...Just some guy named...what was his name?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 10:24:26 pm by acker » Logged
Terminxman Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 10:22:50 pm »

Skunker, you act a lot more mature about it on the forums than you do in Teamspeak, and that's no joke.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 10:43:54 pm »

It was his buddy, he was doing the same thing earlier when I muted him, then started logging on and off. So I simply moderated the channel. Then his buddy logs on, starts texting the same shit, we just ignored the text though. Everyone who wasn't him got voice, its not like we made it so people couldn't talk.
acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 10:52:14 pm »

Judging from what I saw was being texted, I would have to say they deserved it...I dislike the discussion of male genitalia in an openly crude and unprintable fashion, too.
Faltnor Offline
Major General Faltnor
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 11:04:22 pm »

Yeah and nobody likes Maximush obo. and he likes to swear.
Days of War Offline
Official Axis Propoganda Minister
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 11:05:57 pm »

Judging from what I saw was being texted, I would have to say they deserved it...I dislike the discussion of male genitalia in an openly crude and unprintable fashion, too.

What, you mean penis?
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 11:12:32 pm »

Actually, he was going much farther than that. Not that I really care what he thinks, I just got tired of having to hear him.
Skunker Offline
Koenigstiger Panzerfuehrer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2007, 11:23:27 pm »

Skunker, you act a lot more mature about it on the forums than you do in Teamspeak, and that's no joke.

I passworded one channel, which i later moderated. I said the same thing on teamspeak as I did here. The reason I did that was because people were not using the channel for the purpose it was intended. It won't happen again, so don't get frustrated. I have never owned that teamspeak server, and I never will, nor do I act as if I do. That, as far as I know, is owned by Fldash, what he says goes. He told me not to moderate channels or password them from this point on, so it won't happen. But honestly I'm posting more to justify our actions.  I don't really understand how a person can act more mature on a forum than on a VOIP server but that's just me I guess. To be honest, Terminix, I find the issue of maturity more prevalent in the person AMPM did not give voice access to in the lobby, and those who I removed from the mapping channel after being slightly frustrated that (for perhaps the 4th time this week) they weren't actually mapping but bsing about the of beta or another game in a channel not in the slightest intended for it. 

I don't spam the mic, I don't continually ask people who are in a channel that is not at all related to looking for a game of eir for one, I do not simply come into the TS to see if I can annoy someone or notice that I am doing a very good job of it, and for the most part, I do not misuse the  channels (i am guilty myself, though, of this a few times). Issues arise mostly from these major issues, several of them are a matter of pure maturity.  I don't think you've known me long enough, I've only just gotten quite frustrated with some of these, Terminix.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 11:37:25 pm by Skunker » Logged
Tkaudi
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 11:32:45 pm »

anyone who believes they are uncontrollable deserves to be controlled, if max was spouting off that bad he probably deserved it.

To bad it got to that point in the first place.
Maximushobo Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 12:58:20 am »

Maybe if Maximus would shut the fuck up and stop being a complete retard we wouldn't have to do the things we do.

He starts insulting people, we mute him, he starts texting and logging on and off to avoid the mute. Simple solution, moderate teh channel.

And you say I like to swear? Just because I have some fun in team speak doesnt mean you have to be a bitch about it. And if you don't like listening to me then just mute me ok!??!?! You made it so I couldnt talk to anyone else and I was trying to get a game running. You guys have nothing better to do with your lives honestly. I'm probably gunna quit this game because half the ppl here are assholes. I ask ppl "Hey anyone up for a 2v2? Oh go away wtf your disrupting me!! etc etc." You know what? Get off the goddamn TS if you dont want anyone to talk to you. And the reason I was saying shit to AMPM and Skunker is cuz they wouldnt shut up about Homeworld 2 in TS. They were using the Europe in Ruins TS for their stupid fantasy Homeworld game In the lobby I might add while i was trying to start a game. So maybe you should shut the fuck up about homeworld and get your own goddamn TS if your going to babble about it in the lobby ok?? You guys were the ones that started it and the only reason ppl listen to you over me is cuz your damn tyranical channel administrators.
Go to hell.
Maximushobo Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 01:01:11 am »

Oh and they won't shut up about the one time that I mentioned I was going to use some cannabis. Shut the fuck up Skunker you have no right to dictate what is wrong and what is right in my life? And you also caught me on a very bad day with your attitude.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 01:01:52 am »

actually, I wasn't talking to anyone about it, and you got mad that I was just idling in the channel. Then you and your dopehead buddy got the bright idea harrassment might make people want to play with you, so I muted you. You got upset you were muted, and relogged on TS to avoid the mute.

So due to the fact that you wouldn't just leave people alone, I had to moderate the channel. Everyone but you got voice access.
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 01:02:22 am »

Yeah, lets Burn every moderator in the Worlds!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc