Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:10:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PE assault gernades has got to go!  (Read 29666 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2010, 09:00:04 am »

Part of the bullshit of these abilities was suggested dealt with here:

http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=16777.0

A lot of the abilities that raise complaints like the ones in this thread is directly related to how limited the penalities for blobbing inf in the open are

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TheLastArmada Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2010, 02:18:28 pm »

Once the allies switch over to a light/vehicle or tank orientated company to counter the assault nades - we'll see the axis starting to complain about T17s, M8s, M10s etc. yet again. Then they'll switch their P4s out for Panthers, and the circle wil continue on and on.

I really like the bit where you say ALLIES but only mention the American Direct counters

The thing about IA is its utter bs you can run from it like you can Blitz Assault, the nades keep coming hlaf way across the screen until you retreat or die

Also look at it like this
Pgrn with IA costs what 300mp and 95mu x that by say 10-12

Now i take Light armor to counter this spam -Stags Brens etc
But the PE player always brings on 50mm HT's and Marders to cover
So ive brought ATG's with My light Vechs - ATG 380mp 110mu of which you can realistically afford 4-6

But IA Pgrens will just walk past my Light Vechs ignoring supression and into my ATG's foring them straight of the feel with our any real way to stop them

This ability is just utter bs be it the fact it Pins almost instantly, Prevents squad from being Pinned, and the flame damage on a pinned squad is ludicris

It needs a Trade off like reduced supression as Myst has mentioned, or increased damage taken by Assaulting squad

Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2010, 02:46:07 pm »

and a range decrease, non of this half way across the map peyton manning passes.

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2010, 04:41:40 pm »

It really doesn't need a double nerf (every single other assault variant has the same range). It just needs a suppression decrement to become balanced.

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2010, 05:04:56 pm »

Once the supression is gone it will be fairly useless without the use of g43 slow
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2010, 08:49:52 pm »

Once the supression is gone it will be fairly useless without the use of g43 slow

I think this is actually a bigger deal tbh.

Why would we totally remove the suppression? just make it so 1-2 grenades suppress and the 3rd pins.

That would mean you were pretty much comatose at the keyboard to get hit.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2010, 09:50:11 pm »

If we add in the Grenade Timer on it, I'd leave it the way it is, but those things Detonate instantly meaning the suppression will be applied regardless of the amount.

If we don't have the timer the Suppression has to be so low that it becomes 'Why bother?'

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2010, 11:20:23 pm »

Why would we totally remove the suppression? just make it so
1-2 grenades suppress and the 3rd pins.

it's what it currently does, and that's a problem
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2010, 11:55:33 pm »

Well it's the same Suppression as the WM Assault. it's the detonate on contact that stretches it from valid to imba
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2010, 12:00:10 am »

Hmm.. grenade timer would also work, then, I suppose.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2010, 05:41:53 am »

is there a way to limit the amount of grenades thrown? because being able to throw so many grenades is kinda clownish, "oh look, the grenades keep resupplying themselves!"

in vcoh assault nades are no where near as crazy cuz u can retreat to your base.

personally, i like the ability but it needs some limitations, as is it's just really powerful, and when someone starts spamming them on every unit, then u know something is wrong.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2010, 05:58:24 am »

Both abilities throw a maximum of 10
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2010, 02:47:29 pm »

Until PE assault grenades are removed entirely, I will no longer play against any PE player under any circumstances. Due to the fact that there is a great possibility that any PE player that I fight against is running assault grenade spam, I cannot afford to risk playing against anyone. If I was given the choice to play against a PE player or to suffer a slow death of having 1,000,000 tarantulas eat me to death, I would offer to have my entrails covered with Tobasco because it might be more delicious. I would even offer to have my death be put on youtube for the enjoyment of sick serial killers.

I'm not trying to make everyone change their mind about assault grenades (because it won't work), but I am just letting my regular teammates know the reason why I may refuse to play a game with them against a PE player. Please do not try to convince me things like it isn't that op, or I can counter it with almost anything because I don't want to hear it.

EDIT: I suffer from arachnophobia btw.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 03:01:01 pm by 3rdCondor » Logged

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2010, 02:59:58 pm »

suffer a slow death of having 1,000,000 tarantulas eat me to death,
ouch o.o

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2010, 04:00:03 pm »

Until PE assault grenades are removed entirely, I will no longer play against any PE player under any circumstances. Due to the fact that there is a great possibility that any PE player that I fight against is running assault grenade spam, I cannot afford to risk playing against anyone. If I was given the choice to play against a PE player or to suffer a slow death of having 1,000,000 tarantulas eat me to death, I would offer to have my entrails covered with Tobasco because it might be more delicious. I would even offer to have my death be put on youtube for the enjoyment of sick serial killers.

I'm not trying to make everyone change their mind about assault grenades (because it won't work), but I am just letting my regular teammates know the reason why I may refuse to play a game with them against a PE player. Please do not try to convince me things like it isn't that op, or I can counter it with almost anything because I don't want to hear it.

All US airborne players should also reroll out of Easy company and Asymetrical Warfare in that case as well.

3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2010, 04:28:55 pm »

I'm just sick of dealing with assault nades. Thanks to my promise, I'll never have to worry about them ever again.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2010, 05:37:54 pm »

This is for all you AB hating mofos!

They secured the Dday landings, they did their part in the Garden and held on against the odds at bastonge...

suck a egg with your AB hating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feGxbH2vObA&feature=related
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2010, 03:15:04 am »

So, you'd kill yourself over a game? Gj not being addicted to it.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2010, 04:10:48 am »

Sounds like a testimonial for EiRR's greatness if ever there was one.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2010, 05:21:08 am »

The big question is, would you kill someone else over someting related to EIRR? (yes)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc