Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 04:52:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battleground Europe  (Read 14301 times)
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 06:09:59 pm »

Looks like shit tbh, and Satch dont know anybetter so dont listen to him ^^

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2011, 12:16:48 am »

I love it.. just had a team of 3 m10s race nw of a town... heard there was a attack coming.. low and behold after 10min of waiting after getting in possition 7 tigers came buy, all 3 of us prompty just 1 or 2 rounds in each side of tigers and watched them blow sky high.. the attack ended at that moment... lol.

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2011, 05:21:29 am »

OP OP OP! NURF NURF NURF ALLIES.

Lol Allies been outnumbering us axis for a while, NOW WE SHALL OUTNUMBER YOU AND RETAKE OUR TOWN!

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 03:21:17 pm »

lol... k.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2011, 03:26:14 pm »

What I dont get is this: it seems like allies outnumber axis pretty much 24/7, but the axis are slowly pushing back the allies...

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2011, 03:27:29 pm »

What I dont get is this: it seems like allies outnumber axis pretty much 24/7, but the axis are slowly pushing back the allies...

better more deidicated players and weapons... period
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2011, 09:33:52 am »

The Arians can never really loose!! WE are the pure race of man!!!
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2011, 09:39:45 am »

The Arians can never really loose!! WE are the pure race of man!!!

I very much doubt that when I see how many tigers gets lost by nubs driving them. The lvl you need to take tigers is WAY too low (I could drive them long before I should have been able to). And they can just keep on spawning them until they have depleted a while divisions supply of tigers, all by themselves. They're like "ohh, look at me im in a Tiger, im invincible" and then they get a satchel charge in a weak spot or obliterated by a 17pounder shooting at their side armor. Ive seen way too many tigers die because they use it as some kind of battering ram, instead of using the epic range of the 88 and staying a few kilometers away from a contested city, they drive right in to it and of course they all die faster than they can say "what was that?"
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2011, 09:44:36 am »

So much love in that post Wink
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2011, 09:47:12 am »

So much love in that post Wink

My teeth grinds whenever I see someone ram a Tiger into an enemy town completely unsupported.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2011, 09:50:38 am »

I can hear you raging down the mic, and slamming your mouse in the tabe ^^

PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2011, 10:09:08 am »

Gameplay - 1/10 Terrible, Entire cities are contested by two or three players, you have to run around for hours to find enemy players in the middle of a battlefield 'cause there are so few and no one is organized, not really what I would call a "Battleground", it's like an fps without any action.

Graphics - 1/10 Terrible, It's playable but for a game that takes up a HUGE amount of processor power, memory and bandwidth you'd expect more, especially when there's a monthly fee, I get the feeling that they never actually update the game.

Sound - 1/10 Terrible, The sound effects are really bad, I know it's an old game but it sounds like something they recorded in their basement with a couple of frying pans.

I like Red Orchestra and Forgotten Hope 2 but this is just an abomination.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2011, 10:11:23 am »

Gameplay - 1/10 Terrible, Entire cities are contested by two or three players, you have to run around for hours to find enemy players in the middle of a battlefield 'cause there are so few and no one is organized, not really what I would call a "Battleground", it's like an fps without any action.

Graphics - 1/10 Terrible, It's playable but for a game that takes up a HUGE amount of processor power, memory and bandwidth you'd expect more, especially when there's a monthly fee, I get the feeling that they never actually update the game.

Sound - 1/10 Terrible, The sound effects are really bad, I know it's an old game but it sounds like something they recorded in their basement with a couple of frying pans.

He's just mad he didn't get a single kill on his trial.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2011, 10:12:53 am »

I can hear you raging down the mic, and slamming your mouse in the tabe ^^

Combine that pic with this one and you have a perfect picture of how I feel when yet another Tiger gets utterly wasted.

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2011, 11:29:03 am »

Gameplay - Hey just because you didn't realize that enemy players don't have huge name tags over thier head doesn't mean they aren't there. Also, it probably means your a dumbass if you didn't see anyone, as platoons have a bar that shows how much combat there getting.'

Graphics - On the lowest setting it looks like Battlefield 1942, for the size of the game, thats pretty good

Sound - Wow, the guns don't sound like Hollywood guns. Its amazing how people actually believe that hollywood guns are real, when those sounds actually are made from pots and pans. Then when a game has more believable sounds. (aka quite similiar to a firing a .22) they think its un-realistic.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2011, 12:26:26 pm »

Gameplay - Yeah, I guess I've been playing when there weren't that many players online. I will give it another try.

Graphics - I didn't complain about the graphics, I said the game was very demanding to run, something that BF1942 is not.

Sound - Hollywood sounds? I own a .22 revolver and they barely make any sound at all, most of the noise comes from the bullet hitting the target, something that is not even included in Battleground Europe, you won't know when your being shot at cause it makes no noise and the sounds from firing a weapon in first person sounds terrible! The sounds in this game are bad even by 1998 standard.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 12:28:09 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2011, 01:51:58 pm »

I own a .22 revolver

I lol'd
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2011, 02:39:17 pm »

I lol'd

+1

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2011, 02:40:16 pm »

Gameplay - Yeah, I guess I've been playing when there weren't that many players online. I will give it another try.

Graphics - I didn't complain about the graphics, I said the game was very demanding to run, something that BF1942 is not.

Sound - Hollywood sounds? I own a .22 revolver and they barely make any sound at all, most of the noise comes from the bullet hitting the target, something that is not even included in Battleground Europe, you won't know when your being shot at cause it makes no noise and the sounds from firing a weapon in first person sounds terrible! The sounds in this game are bad even by 1998 standard.

Yea, lets just say that the 5.56mm makes a pretty good bang, and the 7.62mm and .50 make a much louder noise. Hand grenades are pretty loud in real life too.

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2011, 03:16:51 pm »

I meant a .22 rifle they make a pretty good crack, although you have no need to wear a head set. Yeah the game is kinda demanding considering the amount of stuff the servers and your pc have to process.

1 question, isn't an airsoft more deadly then a .22 revolver? i mean can that thing even penetrate flesh?

Big difference
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc