Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 04:43:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battleground Europe  (Read 14295 times)
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2011, 04:25:25 pm »

It is technically possible to kill or seriously injure someone with an airsoft gun since they can pierce through skin if you hold it in someones face, but not likely.

Not really comparable to a .22 that can definitely kill someone (and yes pierce through skin ofc).

If you fire at someone with a .45 ACP or 9mm then that bullet is gonna go right through them and kill them, but unless you hit a vital organ, not instantly.

That's where it differs, the .22 or .25 is not likely to kill someone unless you're very close but it can do so instantly and without making much sound. It's not powerful enough to go through your body but that can sometimes make it bounce off bones and sinews in the body damaging multiple organs and arteries. if the victim is running, you're not likely to stop or kill him with a .22. So that snubnose you posted is not really gonna stop that burglar, just make him madder. If however you have a more powerful gun, like a handgun with .22 ammo and know where/how to aim and fire at close range then you are extremely likely to kill someone, hence why it's a popular choice for hitmen and commandos. You may have to fire 7-8 shots though, so it's not ideal for close protection.

Basically, .22 caliber guns are dangerous weapons and should be handled with the same precausions as any other gun and unlike airsoft they are not designed to be fired at other people.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 05:00:06 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2011, 05:12:50 pm »

Basically, .22 caliber guns are dangerous weapons and should be handled with the same precausions as any other gun and unlike airsoft they are not designed to be fired at other people.

22 revolver like that can be stopped by a leather jacket.

They are designed to be shot at people

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2011, 05:30:08 pm »

22 revolver like that can be stopped by a leather jacket.

They are designed to be shot at people

No.
And they are not designed to be fired at people. They are designed for training purposes and small game hunting.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2011, 06:06:10 pm »

No.
And they are not designed to be fired at people. They are designed for training purposes and small game hunting.

wow, do some research.

or just learn this. Guns are desgined to kill people first, hunting comes second.

Yes today .22 is used primarily for hunting, but thats not what they were designed for due to the fact that when something becomes obsolete for the military it usually ends up in civilian hands.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 06:11:30 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2011, 08:08:04 pm »

if any of you think a .22 isnt dangerous tell me your location.... wear as much leather jackets you want lol. 22 will peirce your skull and WILL kill you. No doubt. And I am pretty sure most firearm engagements happen under 60m.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2011, 08:43:34 pm »

if any of you think a .22 isnt dangerous tell me your location.... wear as much leather jackets you want lol. 22 will peirce your skull and WILL kill you. No doubt. And I am pretty sure most firearm engagements happen under 60m.

Yeah civilian firearm engagements typically don't play out in the several hundred meters typical in military ones ^^.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2011, 10:02:42 pm »

My Phallus will pierce your skull guaranteed.  Cheesy

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2011, 10:27:16 pm »

I don't know what the point of this argument is. Other then the fact that you seem quite angry, and the .22 is still fucking useless, and i wouldn't trust it against anything bigger then a rabbit.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2011, 07:55:41 am »

wow, do some research.

or just learn this. Guns are desgined to kill people first, hunting comes second.

Yes today .22 is used primarily for hunting, but thats not what they were designed for due to the fact that when something becomes obsolete for the military it usually ends up in civilian hands.

What exactly are you basing this on?? Somehow your replies manage to get even stupider and make less sense every time you write something. The fact that you think a leather jacket can stop a gun shot is just sad.

Different .22 ammunition was developed between 1840-1890 but they were all intended for varmint hunting, self protection or target practice often as an introductory caliber for children. They never saw any military use or were in any way affiliated with the military.
Blitzen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2011, 09:38:20 am »

You guys are all dumn Tongue    22 has a very low chance to kill.  Last year a guy shot himself in the head while cleaning his (not sure how people are STILL this frigging dumb) and it took him two days to die from brain damage/bleeding in ze brain.

Battleground Europe is awesome, I've played it off and on for 4 years.  If you're by yourself it sucks balls.  But if you get in with a squad and get in some nice battles its super fun.  Its not ment to be about the graphics, its a simulation game.

Bullshit, only fags and girls dont like star wars Tongue
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2011, 02:00:04 pm »

I'm in a squad with a small core of hardcore gamers, voip included.

Anyone want to join?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc