Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 11, 2024, 04:22:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OP OR NOT!  (Read 9317 times)
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« on: March 23, 2011, 04:06:09 pm »

I Would really Like it if you idiots That are complaing About OP On the Allied side And Start fucking Making new Tactics.
Stop Whining About "aww my Tigers Get killed By Atguns Bahhhhhh" And start fucking Making new Tactics TO counter The allied Once.
Like many Players Are doing Now is using Storms With Zooks To Kill Atguns after they have dropped the Presision Strike
Sure the allies are gonna Counter that By just adding a mg To defende it But You guys Are to gonna get another startetgy to counter that counter by Trowing an Bundle Gren On the mg to kill it And then zook the atgun.
For there are some people that are Stopping to Complane Or do not complane about something and instead MAke new fucking counters to the counters that the allied had to counter the previus counter of another counter so stop fucking whining and get to it.

like i counterd airborne blobs to killing my hetzers was to slow it with g43s and then sniper the AB with the hetzer.
or to counter snipers i just rushed it with scoutcars and the allied made a new counter with that by placing the snipers into trucks or houses.
There are  countless counters to nomatter what you do and the main reason To me for changing sides was due to the faqt that i made the best stratetgy with the rangers i could find and it workd Great so i Went to do something else like mastering The use Of AVRES and Guess what, They have allready started to find a counter to my AVREs.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 04:48:43 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 04:19:21 pm »

AVRE is not op,lol
or hard to counter...

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 04:21:51 pm »

Dude, The problome is that people dont respect the avre.
I got in a game 2 avres with 30 kills and one had 3 paks with it.
You know why?
they just stood there while The Avre was Loading up and fired and The whole squad was killed ,THere went an Vet 2 dual zreck squad Due to Shitty micro and no respect to the unit you were fighting.

In short its an arty that fires 1 shot every 2 min and that shot instand gibbes any unit that was in the way and it works great against paks.

allso the counter to the avre i was talking about is running away from it witch i counterd by having a MK IV to just pin all of the grens that were Running.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 04:24:07 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged
BigDick
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 04:23:31 pm »

Like many Players Are doing Now is using Storms With Zooks To Kill Atguns after they have dropped the Stuka Barrage.

wtf you talking about? blitz has no stukkas available, storms use shreks and no zooks and killing ATguns with storms is very old and risky for 320 mun investment

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 04:25:38 pm »

I call Zrecks and zooks the same thing ok?
Allso if you are carefull you can just set up an mg to suppress all of the blobs that rush your storms witch is cheap for 40 mun.

Allso i was meaning Presision Strike.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 04:32:11 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 04:26:25 pm »

His poor English aside, the man does have a point.

People should play a dozen games or so against something and try different unit combinations or tactics before crying OP.

Very few of the current claimed OP abilities are actually OP at the moment tbh.

Oh, and Icelandic, please stop using capital letters in the middle of a sentence fella. Just the first letter of a sentence 'till you've got the hang of where to put them please. It's ever so slightly painful on the eyes. >.>

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 04:35:20 pm »

somebody didnt pay attention on his english class,lol.

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 04:39:20 pm »

I just aint dont have a good grammar ok?
well i understand most in english so, well sure i did get 9/10 in all of the test that i got in school sence i started in english class but its just my Grammar while typing that sucks.

But still i am tierd of Poeple like leo saying that Demos are OP, First of all All units fire at them and allmost all units can Detecte them with ease so only bad micro by the enemy can make them usefull.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 04:53:49 pm »

dunno how you do it,I had it ,but now I dont,but you can adjust your windows so that they underline misspelled words.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 05:44:29 pm »

I just aint dont have a good grammar ok?
well i understand most in english so, well sure i did get 9/10 in all of the test that i got in school sence i started in english class but its just my Grammar while typing that sucks.

But still i am tierd of Poeple like leo saying that Demos are OP, First of all All units fire at them and allmost all units can Detecte them with ease so only bad micro by the enemy can make them usefull.

no one listens to Leo when he cries OP...

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 07:02:23 pm »

I played a game the other day where my AVRE insta-gibbed 2 vet 2 shrek stormies.. I could hear my opponents rage all the way from Australia  Grin
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 10:41:05 pm »

Seeing Big Dick correcting someone's grammar/spelling/word usage gives me a major comedy boner.

You can't write this stuff folks.

-Wind

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
BigDick
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 12:39:04 am »

you either on drugs, drunk or brainfucked in some other way
read the thread again and try again fool

i would never comment about grammar or spelling in forums where people are forced to use foreign languages

actually thats your way of behaving

my comment to such fools was and will always be:

Learn my "insert whatever u want language" at same level than come back for talking about grammer or wordspelling

learn2read fucking troll
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 12:42:46 am »

And so the cycle of EIR:R's forum, starts all over again. 
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 01:03:18 am »

BigDick is OP
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 01:18:48 am »

Nah he needs a buff tbh. Probs just an Accucary buff
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 03:54:00 am »

DickOp is Big

fixd

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 06:07:20 am »

OPDick is Big

Fix'ed correctly.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 10:32:07 am »

1 Page and it allready went off topic?
hmmm that lasted long.

I played a game the other day where my AVRE insta-gibbed 2 vet 2 shrek stormies.. I could hear my opponents rage all the way from Australia  Grin

i know right.
i had 2 AVREs killing storms like crazy and he even Said AVREs were Op and i was spamming them But i only had 2 Cheesy
and in another game i had 2 avres getting 30 kills both just becouse they didnt have any paks.
well mostly becouse i destoryed them all with my avres.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 10:53:28 am by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 11:09:42 am »

AVREs are fine.

but then i've heard there is a RE doctrine ability coming that reduces AVRE reload.
that plus vet and you got more than a minute less reload. I wonder what the next spam will be :/
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc