Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 26, 2024, 09:15:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 06:21:28 pm]

[July 18, 2024, 05:15:48 am]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Repairing outside of spawn ?  (Read 39545 times)
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2011, 01:13:34 am »

mods might as well lock this thread, nug can't see reason and nobody else is changing their mind.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2011, 01:15:32 am »

mods might as well lock this thread, nug can't see reason and nobody else is changing their mind.

9 pages in 1 day ? seems there is an issue as no thread ever had so much replies so fast

M1d Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2011, 01:22:27 am »

Trolls will troll. Tongue
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2011, 01:38:03 am »

9 pages in 1 day ? seems there is an issue as no thread ever had so much replies so fast

pretty sure only guy on here apart from you who agrees with you is david and i haven't seen him playing since the campaign.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2011, 02:13:16 am »

What about when people bait with spawn repair , and when you for example bum rush  to kill that repairing tank they bring in 2 paks or atgs  , you attack and they spawn repair-retreat their tank , paks kill your tanks , you loose 2 tanks and they nothing. The attackers are usualy at the bigger disadvantage because they have to go across whole map onto your spawn. You have time to see them or hear them on map and prepare.

and same thing will happen if tank is repairing 5m from spawn as YOU proposed before,so you are contradicting yourself. You will loose your tanks,only difference is they will maybe loose repairing tank,in game terms it comes to same thing,threat is gone,only thing when it matters is if you are desperate to kill others vet,and find it very enjoyable,so it's not enough to just scare it off the field,you have to kill it  Roll Eyes

Medium tanks heal to full hp and the big heavies you can repair also to full hp with 2 repairs.

Cuz every doctrine has tanks with 2 repairs  Roll Eyes . Beofore  when AmPm said that then also moving repairs should be fixed,you said,nooo,that is okay,it's doctrine ability. And so are 2x repairs,so please tell me,why do you bring them into discussion?!
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2011, 02:23:54 am »

threat is gone,only thing when it matters is if you are desperate to kill others vet,and find it very enjoyable,so it's not enough to just scare it off the field,you have to kill it  Roll Eyes

And don't you think that a vet 3 tiger or pershing can be a game changer ?   No one would want to face such a tank in next game ,  hence elimination of vet is totaly normal and a valid EIR gameplay.

Cuz every doctrine has tanks with 2 repairs  Roll Eyes . Beofore  when AmPm said that then also moving repairs should be fixed,you said,nooo,that is okay,it's doctrine ability. And so are 2x repairs,so please tell me,why do you bring them into discussion?!

cuz he did so why can't I ?          Even with 1 repair a heavy tank will repair to 2/3 hp.
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2011, 02:27:26 am »

I just read nugs latest post and I agree with him -- anyone who attacks a repairing tank at spawn is taking a massive risk, and good players will make you pay for it. I'm one of those people who will repair wherever the reinforcements are, if my teammates are able to support me in the middle, i'll repair my tank close to them, good players will generally be able to hold off attackers with 3/4 or half of their pop, allowing for the rest to protect wide flanks and m10 rushes. Attacking WM tanks at spawn is stupid 90% of the time. If you want to do it effectively, offmap the bastard! I like bombing runs  Grin
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2011, 02:30:18 am »

cuz he did so why can't I ?

LoL,first you say,that is irrelevant,since it's doctrine ability,and then after you do the same thing...if you don't see whats wrong with that,then I cant help you...

And don't you think that a vet 3 tiger or pershing can be a game changer ?   No one would want to face such a tank in next game ,  hence elimination of vet is totaly normal and a valid EIR gameplay.

So is vet 3 ab,ranger,mandos blob...

nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2011, 02:31:43 am »

LoL,first you say,that is irrelevant,since it's doctrine ability,and then after you do the same thing...if you don't see whats wrong with that,then I cant help you...

So is vet 3 ab,ranger,mandos blob...

Do you repair infantry on spawn for a minute where all dead men are revived back and in this 'repairing time' you can leave the battle ?
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2011, 02:35:53 am »

no,you heal them at triage,which is closer to front lines,takes much less time,and you are back in battle in no time compared to repairing Tiger/KT...and if you dont know how elite inf blobs can be survivable with a bit of micro and planing I cant help you...not to mention,that if you attack them while healing,they are able to defend,what repairing tank,cant,and yet be healed while defending.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2011, 02:46:40 am »

Smurf, give up man, Nug is simply incapable of admitting defeat.

Nug uses Stubborn Attitude!

Everyone laughs at Nug's stupidity.

It's Super Effective!

The wild Nug has been defeated!

What? The wild Nug is getting back up! He wants to be stubborn some more!

Rinse & Repeat.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2011, 02:50:29 am »

no,you heal them at triage,which is closer to front lines,takes much less time,and you are back in battle in no time compared to repairing Tiger/KT...and if you dont know how elite inf blobs can be survivable with a bit of micro and planing I cant help you...not to mention,that if you attack them while healing,they are able to defend,what repairing tank,cant,and yet be healed while defending.

inf will be never be as survivable and effective as tanks. Proof is in that, that tanks can have 20 + kills and well runned tank can survive whole game, you will never be able to do that with 1 inf squad if you will want to have it in combat and not sit  at back and do nothing.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2011, 02:56:00 am »

also smurf on 1st page you agreed with me Wink

yea,ok,do that
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2011, 02:56:44 am »

yea,he would be perfect recruit for Dark Angels,since they are stubborn. But hey,I guess that in some point of his life,this stubbornness  should pay off  Roll Eyes

Everyone looks at sheep and say,it's a sheep,nug comes and says are u BLIND,it's a goat! After a while,they say,ok nug,it's a goat,you are right,and rest of the plant is wrong.

well runned tank can survive whole game
yea,we see that every game...

inf will be never be as survivable and effective as tanks.
And tanks cost so much more for no reason I guess  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes It's just wrong that tank that costs 3-10...x more resources than a rifle squad can do more,yea,so wrong  Roll Eyes
I have been so stupid all this time,I wont use inf any more,I will just run P4's instead of my greens...thank you nug,I wont be defeated any more  Grin
So everyone,open you eyes,tanks are better than inf,use them instead  Roll Eyes
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2011, 03:17:50 am »

wtf? overlook what? your logic is fail, you gave nothing. you receive nothing

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2011, 11:01:59 am »

give all tanks obm will sort people repairing at spawn

/thread.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2011, 11:07:21 am »

give all tanks obm will sort people repairing at spawn

/thread.

Win logic!

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2011, 11:28:35 am »

jesus christ nug.  Ok first off, get over yourself.  L2admit being wrong once in awhile.  Secondly, this is NEVER gonna happen unless they also change infantry retreating.

Actually, it's not gonna work if they don't also change how repair works. If you change repair so that you can cancel it, fire while repairing and move while repairing then it could work. But that pretty much nullifies the entire idea anyways.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
BigDick
« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2011, 11:35:25 am »

this thread reminds me to the panzerfaust pricing change initialized by nugnux

did anyone saw a panzerfaust used since its 50mun?  Roll Eyes
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2011, 11:46:27 am »

Yes

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc