Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 11:16:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terror draft  (Read 14770 times)
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« on: May 10, 2011, 02:27:23 pm »

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 02:41:32 pm by nugnugx » Logged

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 02:37:45 pm »

huh? so when will we see it?
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 02:41:38 pm »

now Tongue
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 02:43:55 pm »

:| kinda hard to follow. maybe put it in pure text form?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 02:44:21 pm »

I'm confused by the -1 multiplier for KT pen...so 0 pen vs everything?

TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 02:44:45 pm »

This would make it even more rape that the one we have now.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 02:47:25 pm »

:| kinda hard to follow. maybe put it in pure text form?

What's hard to follow? it's like in launcher
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 02:49:09 pm »

I'm confused by the -1 multiplier for KT pen...so 0 pen vs everything?

It's 1 Tongue
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 02:52:59 pm »

This would make it even more rape that the one we have now.

It's just the current one tweaked.

Having three lines  top for vehs , mid for support , bottom for inf  you could choose how you want to play and nothing would be op if you'd take 2 t3s for example (like for example with brit RCA where 3 t3 buff heavily 1 unit)

This imo is how most of doctrines should look like , with 3 separate routes, having a good t4 as you can have 1 only.

Thanks to 3 separate ways we would see diff companies , because  some would play  tanks, some inf and some support.

Now people make a company and search for buffs for 1-2 unit taking multiple things from multiple tiers.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 02:55:38 pm by nugnugx » Logged
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 03:03:26 pm »

ok i see, you have it upside down, unlocks on top -_-. Firestorm as a T3? unless its buffed or have 3 uses, its not really that good.

KT Skirts....not a bad idea but can Tigers put skirts on? looking it up it i dont see any instances that they have ever had them.

and on tank thunder, I'm guessing it makes King Tigers awesome versus infantry and -1 pen vs tanks? dont understand that.

pak + 3 range is no good, no at units should have range increases, it horribly breaks balance.

lol nebel +50 range? kinda useless imo. the spred will be so lol you can has it.

pio terror soldiers copies a defensive t4 where pios get extra man if anything make it so pios get more health or even better armor.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 03:05:26 pm »

Nugnug you are a complete and utter moron.

Don't ever suggest anything again as far as balance is concerned. My soul dies a little whenever I see ideas like that can actually manifest in somebody's brain long enough to be SERIOUSLY posted as SERIOUS suggestions.

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 03:05:42 pm »

This form of terror does not have my aproval.

Many many thing arent balanced and something dont make sense.

For instanse normal skirts wouldnt work as that would involve making a new armour type which involved changing every single weapon in the game to accomadate for it, which just isnt going to happen. If you were change it to modifiers BUT you cant change it to -33% vs handheld at, modifiers are uncapable of that.

And KT inf buff is too broad and isn't very well thought out.

By giving it tigers anti inf your giving it increased accursey vs inf and increased splash. But your reducing penetration -1 (Wtf does that mean) -1 penetration would be 0% chance of penetrating all tanks. Please clarify. Is it -33% penetration or what?

And that would be retarded, you would basicly just get a tiger II with a Tiger I gun and increased range and damage and reload. Which is OP.

And also +50% surpression for all tank MG's doesnt do a damn thing at all except for the stug. Panther P4 mg KT Mg will never surpress infantry.

The AP thundering shot is overpowered to be included within those buffs the tanks already get.

Alright Fire and advance +5% surpression.......... Even more useless than the 50% increased surpression T4. I know its a T1 but something this stupid... you might aswell give a T1 that gives rifleman garands +50% penetration vs tanks. So very useless.

Support giving +1 medkit is too much. Your already getting increased healing giving +1 medkit makes 4 man KCH way too survivable. They gotta leave the field sometime yaknow.

Thats just a SOME of the problems, but I can easily say I would never pick two T3's within this doctrine. But than again with current terror I wouldnt pick two T3's as they are all weak.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 03:07:13 pm »

Nugnug you are a complete and utter moron.

Don't ever suggest anything again as far as balance is concerned. My soul dies a little whenever I see ideas like that can actually manifest in somebody's brain long enough to be SERIOUSLY posted as SERIOUS suggestions.

lol do you realise that 70% of that draft is in launcher ?  Go and see , i just changed a few places of things , few numbers and made t4s better.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 03:08:53 pm by nugnugx » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 03:11:00 pm »

And hes pretty much saying everything you tweaked and change is pretty retard or OP.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 03:11:18 pm »

ok i see, you have it upside down, unlocks on top -_-. Firestorm as a T3? unless its buffed or have 3 uses, its not really that good.

It is currently t3.

and on tank thunder, I'm guessing it makes King Tigers awesome versus infantry and -1 pen vs tanks? dont understand that.

It's 1  , not -1 Tongue

pak + 3 range is no good, no at units should have range increases, it horribly breaks balance.

hmm that might be so, than again , atgs live only on range because if you get close they are dead, and +3 i don't think is op.

lol nebel +50 range? kinda useless imo. the spred will be so lol you can has it.

If someone would want to fire, why not.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 03:11:47 pm »

And hes pretty much saying everything you tweaked and change is pretty retard or OP.

oh yea ? explain why with arguments, otherwise your post is invalid.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 03:13:01 pm »

It's 1  , not -1 Tongue

Nug, this makes literally NO sense.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 03:13:29 pm »

What is so hard to understand that penetration = 1 ?
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 03:14:46 pm »

oh yea ? explain why with arguments, otherwise your post is invalid.

This form of terror does not have my aproval.

Many many thing arent balanced and something dont make sense.

For instanse normal skirts wouldnt work as that would involve making a new armour type which involved changing every single weapon in the game to accomadate for it, which just isnt going to happen. If you were change it to modifiers BUT you cant change it to -33% vs handheld at, modifiers are uncapable of that.

And KT inf buff is too broad and isn't very well thought out.

By giving it tigers anti inf your giving it increased accursey vs inf and increased splash. But your reducing penetration -1 (Wtf does that mean) -1 penetration would be 0% chance of penetrating all tanks. Please clarify. Is it -33% penetration or what?

And that would be retarded, you would basicly just get a tiger II with a Tiger I gun and increased range and damage and reload. Which is OP.

And also +50% surpression for all tank MG's doesnt do a damn thing at all except for the stug. Panther P4 mg KT Mg will never surpress infantry.

The AP thundering shot is overpowered to be included within those buffs the tanks already get.

Alright Fire and advance +5% surpression.......... Even more useless than the 50% increased surpression T4. I know its a T1 but something this stupid... you might aswell give a T1 that gives rifleman garands +50% penetration vs tanks. So very useless.

Support giving +1 medkit is too much. Your already getting increased healing giving +1 medkit makes 4 man KCH way too survivable. They gotta leave the field sometime yaknow.

Thats just a SOME of the problems, but I can easily say I would never pick two T3's within this doctrine. But than again with current terror I wouldnt pick two T3's as they are all weak.

You just made me quote myself..........

What is so hard to understand that penetration = 1 ?

Still doesnt make sense.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 03:16:00 pm »

Yeah, so if penetration = 1, and you make it -1, you're saying KT cannot penetrate anything. Give a percentage.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc