Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:03:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 01:55:18 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NeoAzura Replays  (Read 14977 times)
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 01:14:38 am »

As the allied light armour push has finally reached the railroad town of Abbeville, German heavy armour quickly poured into the scene to intercept the allied advance. Stuck in a dire situation with only M8s, M10s, Churchillls and a couple of ATs, the allied forces are force engage the heavy German counter-offensive. As the tigers rush to attack, would the mobile allied forces succeed in stopping the German attack or would they be crushed under the might of axis armour?

A worthy match to be watch recommended by Mysthalin.

https://rapidshare.com/files/4003473619/Desktop.rar

Allied:
MysthalinTLS [Amer - Armour]
105TigerHunter [Amer - Armour]
VermillilonHawk [Brit - Royal Engineers]

Axis:
MorkaAndBorka [Wehr - Blitzkrieg]
Dnicee [Wehr - Blitzkrieg]
NeoAzura [Wehr - Blitzkrieg]

This fight was far better than the one that got Groundfire's A level...

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 08:47:17 pm »

This fight was far better than the one that got Groundfire's A level...

Thnx for the compliment. This replay should broadcast then. It is Grade A material after all. Grin

On to the next replay, a whopping 2v2 between axis and allied forces I believe to be replay worthy. Plus I finally have my revenge on those bloody M8s.

It's been long since allied armour pierced its way through axis lines. One after another fell from the wake of the rapid allied offensive. Supported by the bulk of elite British commandos, the cracked American armour rages on towards a small church town. Upon hearing their successes, German High Command hastily muster local divisions to hold the line at all cost. Surround and out-maneuvered, could the zealous German defenses finally halt the witty allied attack forces or would allied armour once again smash through axis lines?

https://rapidshare.com/files/1596619944/Desktop.rar

Allied:
MysthalinTLS [Amer - Armour]
Annya [Brit - Royal Commandos]

Axis:
Batgirlie [Wehr - Defensive]
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 12:28:45 am »

Next replay is a little something I like to call, the "revenge of the faust." Grin

It's a little 2v2, but it was the match where I found how useful panzerfaust could be.

https://rapidshare.com/files/100249836/Desktop.rar

Allied:
jackmccrack [Brit - Royal Commandos]
Audemed2 [Amer - Airborne]

Axis:
kipsinas [Wehr - Defensive]
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 05:59:37 pm »

An awfully close 2v2 on the updated map of forest. Ranging from lighting attacks, pincers, to numerous cappings, see what happens in this epic fight. Oh yeah and a couple of lancaster phails by Myst. But still...

Curse you Mysthalin and your commandos! Angry

https://rapidshare.com/files/3236670954/Desktop.rar

Allied:
51stSYorkshire (Mysthalin) [Brit - Royal Commando]
doesnttalkmuch [Amer - Armour]

Axis:
SargentSnack [Wehr - Blitzkrieg]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 06:06:53 pm by Nanoguard » Logged
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 06:13:25 pm »

Lancaster strike was perfect. Not my fault the Tiger decided to ignore getting hit by it -.-

Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2011, 07:11:01 pm »

Lancaster strike was perfect. Not my fault the Tiger decided to ignore getting hit by it -.-

Lol, it was a good game nevertheless.
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2011, 12:33:07 am »

Been busy. Be posting soon.
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2011, 05:01:43 pm »

First post in ages and it's a 4v's on EiR. In this 44 minute long video, there's epic hit that you'll never seen again in ages, vet 3 88s everywhere, terrifying inf. blobs getting crushed, watch it to see what's so good about this video.

https://rapidshare.com/files/773285999/Desktop.rar

Allies:
skyeye09
pqumsieh
Alex
Rotzloeffellol

Axis:
TheIcelandicManiac
velocity78
Annya
NeoAzura
velocity78 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2011, 07:00:20 pm »

First post in ages and it's a 4v's on EiR. In this 44 minute long video, there's epic hit that you'll never seen again in ages, vet 3 88s everywhere, terrifying inf. blobs getting crushed, watch it to see what's so good about this video.

https://rapidshare.com/files/773285999/Desktop.rar

Allies:
skyeye09
pqumsieh
Alex
Rotzloeffellol

Axis:
TheIcelandicManiac
velocity78
Annya
NeoAzura

tis an epic game indeed

3rdCondor- just hand out reward points and ppl will shut up 
tank130-How about people shut up and we hand out reward points... just a thought

Velocity, why you no let us do public lynching? Sad
Smurf has a serious fucking problem..
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2011, 02:41:48 am »

Testing out gamefront uploading. Don't know if it works. =\

But, 3v3 game with smokaz. Tongue

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20487530/Desktop.rar
kwiatekkek Offline
okultysta, mistyk, szachista i alpinista.

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2011, 02:47:30 am »

The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment. Please come back later. ......................

"L2P" is like a Auswitcz tattoo on your arm, a mark of the survivor.
*cough* Team Lead is Allied bias, just FYI
poyrazthewicked Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2011, 03:25:27 am »

man pls upload ur replay files gamefront or in here...
who the hell told u that upload that things into rapidshare...

-wickY26
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2011, 01:14:41 am »

man pls upload ur replay files gamefront or in here...
who the hell told u that upload that things into rapidshare...

-wickY26

Well Heartmann taught me how to upload replays via rapidshare and it was pretty easy because he gave me a step by step explanation and I remember how to do it. =\

I did try gamefront just that last one. Did that one don't work? I seriously don't know any other way unless someone explain in full how to upload replay via a different method.

Unless someone tell me how, I'll stick with the rapidshare method because it works.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2011, 01:24:46 am »

go to file front,easy to download and upload...
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2011, 07:14:26 pm »

Gave gamefront another go. If it don't work, I'll stick with rapidshare. This battle just rages. I can't tell if it's good or not. XD

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20500857/Desktop_rar
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2011, 03:28:51 am »

Dude just attach the file in your reply when you post, easiest thing to do, that way we don't have to go trolling around on other websites.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2011, 04:35:45 am »

Dude just attach the file in your reply when you post, easiest thing to do, that way we don't have to go trolling around on other websites.

Hm...that's exactly what I've been doing with rapidshare until people started to complain. I started this thread so people could watch and enjoy the replays. I didn't actually want to make this into a problem. It actually sucks it turned out this way. I should actually apologize for making this into such a big problem myself.

If anyone have any questions, just PM me. If problems continue, I'll ask the mods like you, Mister Schmidt, to close down this thread. I don't want to cause anymore problems.

On a much lighter sidenote, this is the replay some people wanted to see with gamefront, people are welcome to download to watch: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20500857/Desktop_rar

Enjoy the replay. Grin
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 04:38:36 am by Nanoguard » Logged
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2011, 04:58:39 am »

Nonono, That's not what I meant.

When you reply to this, just under the text box is a bit that says "Additional Options"
You click that, and in the line that says "attach", simply click browse and add the zip file you placed the replay files into. It's much easier and quicker for everyone, and has no hassle.

For example, I just attached an image of John Wayne Smiley
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2011, 05:29:55 pm »

Nonono, That's not what I meant.

When you reply to this, just under the text box is a bit that says "Additional Options"
You click that, and in the line that says "attach", simply click browse and add the zip file you placed the replay files into. It's much easier and quicker for everyone, and has no hassle.

For example, I just attached an image of John Wayne Smiley

Ah, I see it now Mister Schmidt. XD

Thanks Mister Schmidt. I'll just attach things that way then.
Nanoguard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2011, 04:57:21 am »

[Update: All new method of upload on the site itself. I give my gratitude and thanks to Mister Schmidt for showing me it. Smiley]

Hello guys, I'm back with a difficult battle I had against two Allied players. Tragically me and my partners, lost our precious p4s and osts on field, but we make it up by kill some tasty pershings. Come and watch to see what's so interesting about "this" replay. I hope you guys would enjoy. Wink

Scenario: It was a heavy armour push from the allied high command that has finally caught the eye of local axis commanders. Armed with large arsenal of medium tanks, German units poured into the area near Carentan in order to protect and safeguard the location from further allied advancement into France.

Allied:
doesnttalkmuch [Amer - Armour?]
Audemed2 [Amer - Armour?]

Axis:
ArmedShit [Wehr - Blitzkrieg]

{Edit: Yeah, I see the link, thanks again Mister Schmidt!}
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc