Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 07, 2024, 12:29:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SNF Live vCoH @ 8pm GMT  (Read 5276 times)
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« on: June 19, 2011, 12:31:11 pm »

It's starting up in 1 and 1/2 hours from this posting.

Here's the broadcast site:
http://www.justin.tv/gamereplayscoh

Today's game is between the vCoH pros, Sepha and Kot

I would suggest everyone take a look because im working on getting us a spot for SNF and it would be nice to show that we support the venue.

Sunday Night Fights Season 2 is now in full swing, and it's an unstoppable force bringing you the very best live casts GameReplays has to offer. Broadcasting in high quality, we're coming at you from Justin.tv every Sunday - that's right, you read it, every Sunday.

Sunday Night Fights Season 2 Episode 3
Tourney XIX 3rd Place Match: Sepha vs. Kot
Sunday, June 19th, 8pm GMT

This weeks episode will feature Sepha going head-to-head against Kot in a Best-of-5 series sure to be full of carnage, mayhem, and the kind of Company of Heroes action that everyone knows and loves. Sepha is a legendary Opposing Fronts player, a fierce competitor who was the first British level 20 on the ladder and in the most recent tournament managed to defeat the "unbeatable" 5 pioneer to Tier 2 Wehrmacht strat. Kot hails from the legendary Russian RUKA clan and has been no slouch in past tournaments himself. The first map will be OnkelSam's 1v1 Duclair, and following maps will be chosen by player veto.

The two were supposed to face one another last weekend, but wires were crossed and it never came together. Never fear! The two players and your faithful GameReplays staff decided the viewers deserved to see these guys battle it out.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 12:49:10 pm »

Must get EIR on before OMG hogs all the play0rsssszzzzzzz.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 12:52:24 pm »

Good luck with that.

heheheheheh To late
http://www.omgmod.org/index.php?topic=9590.0
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:54:08 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 01:02:06 pm »

Doesn't really matter, they can give both a platform and let the people decide which they prefer.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 01:05:05 pm »

If you dont know either untill u watched SNF then u will download OMG and try that, either like it and most likely stick with it, or dont like it and dont try out EIR either.

Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 01:53:36 pm »

If you dont know either untill u watched SNF then u will download OMG and try that, either like it and most likely stick with it, or dont like it and dont try out EIR either.

I think OMG already has a spot.

Nothing I can do about it. They got a significant amount of the GR vidcasting community over at OMG, so it's like they got a foot in the door already.

I sent Ami a PM but he hasnt gotten back yet. Were gonna have to shine on quality instead of first exposure it looks like.
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 01:59:37 pm »

So how is this going to work?  We get a bunch of people to play the next couple of days and see who has the best replay?

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 03:59:21 pm »

Isn't Sepha supposed to be good? No offense to him but he's playing terrible right now.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 04:03:04 pm »

He's winning...
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 04:06:12 pm »

Point's don't mean that much you know...

commentators agreed with me just now too Smiley

Yeah nice call Kat Wink
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 04:19:01 pm by Mister Schmidt » Logged
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 04:21:06 pm »

well i guess i spoke too early i started watching right after you said he sucks, just judging from points and how he was raping commandos with pgrenz

but yeah, he failed so badly with the hetzers

and jagdpanther.. i cried
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2011, 04:21:52 pm »

this  is soo cool to watch   Cool

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2011, 05:40:12 pm »

Seph just kept losing units the entire game. I wanted to see a nice comeback Sad

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2011, 06:01:14 pm »

i think oen of the major issues with eirr not getting a lot of notoriety is that the doctrines keep changing or they're never full out. I'm sure when the warmap is finished, the new vet tables and additional vet and docs are finished, people will see eirr and then look at omg and lulz

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2011, 09:30:48 pm »

Nothing I can do about it. They got a significant amount of the GR vidcasting community over at OMG, so it's like they got a foot in the door already.

Nab Harlequin. Game over.

It's like saying "i can understand his concerns that fire breathing dragons live in far away lands"
americans dont dodge wars.
Quote from: Trapfabricator
Literally, The only thing less likely than this is zombie hitler becoming prime minister of israel
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 03:33:03 am »

could you do something like that for eirr,like once a week,arrange a game of good players and broadcast it with good commentator or 2?
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 04:30:14 am »

could you do something like that for eirr,like once a week,arrange a game of good players and broadcast it with good commentator or 2?
Sounds fun to me, but how many ppl would watch it?

Like a fortnightly thing on a sat?

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 04:35:04 am »

Sounds fun to me, but how many ppl would watch it?

Like a fortnightly thing on a sat?

well,when you have broadcasts from launcher,there are usually few viewers,I bet you could get 5-10 people easily if they knew when is it,and match is with good players
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 04:36:20 am »

Dibs.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 04:37:46 am »

I definitely like that idea. Doesn't require all that much work either (just need 2 commentators and someone with a good machine broadcasting/recording). It could easily grow out to be a big thing PR wise.

I'd definitely be willing to shoutcast some games.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc