Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 09:25:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.7.9R Patch Notes  (Read 84492 times)
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2011, 06:27:31 pm »

Because it was crap.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2011, 06:28:31 pm »

Probably the worst unit in the entire game tbh.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2011, 06:31:18 pm »

Now it is epic, i got 20 kills on one AC (most were AB)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

P.S. Increase ATG price, buff AC, watch rape
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2011, 06:34:52 pm »

You clearly haven't used it extensively. I got a 30 kill AC once, doesn't mean they're actually good.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2011, 06:35:28 pm »

Why you no make Wirbelwind 8pop?

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
doesnttalkmuch Offline
Donator

« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2011, 08:24:50 am »

Just 4 info... what u r going to read (or not because it is too much to read 4u) ... I am MAD  Roll Eyes about THIS because I WANT to find the way to play the allies as effective as Axis. But from watching lots of uploaded replays and from watching my comrades in many games, I am nearly to say "THEY completely suck in any way"
And the fact, that the Axis players do not intend to play on Allies side from time to time to set up a game is an absolut act of giving this point even more truth.

OK now to my statement... it gets a bit more emotional, because while writing it I remembered every game scene... (got a picture based mind) so no offense...

####  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
VERY good idea of making american atg even more expensive...

...especially because the main "atg-weapon" of the axis is highly mobile, sneaky, a force of 4 men and got heat seaking schreck projectiles with high range which do not shot directional.
BECAUSE just in the moment the projectil leaves the weapon the dice are already rolled and it is decided if it will hit the atg/tank/Greyhound or not. It follows the target around corners if it needs to.
<< By the way the one-time-shot volks & fallschirmjagers panzerfaust got a hit chance of 95%. If I remember right I did not even see one of them missing even once.

FACT: Average Axis companies got only 2-3 paks (!!!) rest of their AT is based on Schreckers and TANKS.

Is there only me who sees the fact that the axis "Atg-weapon" is capable of killing BOTH... allied atg and tanks with only two shots as well... while the american atg is NOT even IN the SLIGHTEST capable of doing Schreckers any harm, which is worth mentioning!

WTF is the complete DEV team made of axis players who just want to future support to play vs Allied cannonfodder companies?! Do u by chance watch games? Do u by chance pay attention to what is fielded ingame? Do u by chance see that from 10 games 8 are won by Axis side as soon as the slowly walking SchreckersSTroopers spotted the main place of the fielded allied atgs?

Funny thing is as well... a Marder is able to kill a hellcat with 2 shots (piercing through hellcat front armour in middle range) while a marder which gets the third or fourth hit of an atg always gets a 80% chance of not being killed by allied atg when on low health, mainly due to having the face in direction of atg, but it should die. Its armour should behave like vehicle papertankstyle. So in 80% of all games, I played, it got "Main weapon destroyed" and it was able to flee.

-----------------------------
All what is written here is from my experience of being stomped in 35+ games together with very good playing allies, it is simply not possible to win against moderate playing axis players (from which are smurfs most). It is simply not possible to always have detectors near your highly immobil atgs to prevent ambush by Stormtroopers. Axis players do not need to care about Panthers, Tigers, Schrecks, and stuff because they always have enough time (and HP) to react when in trouble. Allies players have to babysit everything. PE scouts cars and anti inf cars do not get engine damage from mines in 70% of all my games. They can drive through up to three mines without being destroyed.

Concering recon: From 3 pak shots two hits a jeep, from 5 hellcat shots there was NO hit on a motorcycle. WTF u do not see that gap? A motorcycle, which can dodge 5 shots of direct tank fire is an ideal tool to block a tank until a marder or a panther is in reach. GO try the same with a jeep.
-----------------------------

WTF are all other allies players so calm about that shit?! Maybe because they left already.

Once in one game my greyhound was fleeing from a jagdpanther, the jagd did not get any negative bonus from ground... it was able to come in range of the greyhound and killed it... WTF is the greyhound sooooooo slow, WTF is the jeep soooooooo slow. Do u really think that the allies would be OP when the jeep and GH would be faster? GH and Jeep is no match anyway because it would be most likely drive into cloaked shreks while ingame and gets toasted by two very accurate projectiles.

PLZ do me a favor and intensly PAY attention to actual gameplay when doing changes to the game!
I also think that the Axis players would have more fun playing when the allies could force more pressure.

There is only one way to do that in the actual patch, and that is to use the Airborne recoilness rifle spam, which is more effective than Piat Spam. BUT (!!) If I win with such a stupid company it feels like having no skill at all.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:30:10 am by doesnttalkmuch » Logged

now you live [Click] now u r dead
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2011, 08:29:15 am »

I think you just have a problem with stormtrooper shreks, Talk.

And as it is, I agree with you. Stormtroopers (shreks in particular) are one of the most ridiculously powerful units in the game with their cloak, and I think they should indeed be subject to being nerfed.

But that's another issue completely - make a post about it.

deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2011, 08:29:48 am »

wtf my post was insta removed within miliseconds. pro moderating.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
doesnttalkmuch Offline
Donator

« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2011, 08:31:20 am »

I think you just have a problem with stormtrooper shreks, Talk.

And as it is, I agree with you. Stormtroopers (shreks in particular) are one of the most ridiculously powerful units in the game with their cloak, and I think they should indeed be subject to being nerfed.

But that's another issue completely - make a post about it.

Yeah I still suck at killing schrecks.... who can train me by the way?

AND wow u read fast Cheesy Myst

I think I already did a post in "balance thread" concerning the "longlifety of Schreckers-Grens of PE or Wher"
And... can u by chance tell me on which side most of the DEV team is playing Cheesy

Axis? Allies?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:39:56 am by doesnttalkmuch » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2011, 08:31:24 am »

wtf my post was insta removed within miliseconds. pro moderating.

Don't be trolling in this thread Deadbolt

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2011, 08:32:22 am »

Because it was crap.

It's still much better than the Puma armored car. This makes no sense.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2011, 08:34:12 am »

Because it was crap.

Probably the worst unit in the entire game tbh.

are you guys having a retard off? lolz

ac was fine
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2011, 08:37:01 am »

I read 420 words per minute, Talk.

And yeah, AC's main gun used to be amazing... with extra accuracy, it should just demolish anything and everything.

Need to test!
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2011, 08:38:49 am »

And yeah, AC's main gun used to be amazing..

Used to, like when it had the burst fire bug you mean?
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2011, 08:39:53 am »

No, as in, it has always been amazing. My grammar's shit today.
doesnttalkmuch Offline
Donator

« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2011, 08:44:49 am »

...the AC can have its cool acc cannon... I dont care. It is ok and I fear it.
BUT it should NOT be able to "seek" mines without getting engine damage or DEATH Cheesy
Most A-cars and HT can withstand 2 mines Sad

This is 35 of invested "Ammo" nearly worth a demo charge etc. as an alternative
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:46:33 am by doesnttalkmuch » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2011, 08:45:06 am »

you're just experiencing the steep learning curve Talk, stay in there.

There is nothing much wrong with Allies.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2011, 08:45:12 am »

anticipates pe ac spam companies owning new 140muni at guns then attack move and killing them in a few shots. gg allies.
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2011, 08:45:35 am »

I think alot of our problems would be solved if our goddamn doctrines were fixed and all the other missing doctrines implemented.

Hopefully with EiRRmod around to shove some boots up some asses we will be able to see fun, balanced, and fully completed doctrines sometime in the near future.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2011, 08:47:17 am »

Talk, what is your in-game user name and vent name?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc