Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:02:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What players are well known for  (Read 75942 times)
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #220 on: January 08, 2018, 01:27:10 pm »

i sold him to Mysthalin

I think at the price of 1 cent I severely overpaid Sad.

TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #221 on: January 08, 2018, 04:10:19 pm »

Speedy and Terrapin= dodgers extraordinaire

Quote from: Shabtajus
Terapin dodged a game with volski being on his team. Good uncle Shab switched sides to help volski and win a game.

My point about terapin being a rat stands strong. First he abandoned Italy and implied being american but as i know americans dont dodge wars.

AintAmerican2016#rat

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2018, 06:18:18 pm »

Just because I'm playing COH2 with other people over EIR with you lot nowadays doesn't mean I'm dodging. EIR is like a girl you hookup with, but she gets irritating at times so you ignore her from time to time

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #223 on: January 09, 2018, 11:22:33 am »

Ye but that girl is gonna be all gussied up in her sluttiest lingerie and ready to put out with leet new strats  and units in like a week.
ItsDouggernaut Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2018, 04:14:33 pm »

Just because I'm playing COH2 with other people over EIR with you lot nowadays doesn't mean I'm dodging. EIR is like a girl you hookup with, but she gets irritating at times so you ignore her from time to time

This is the wisest thing an EIR player has ever said
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #225 on: January 03, 2020, 01:35:04 pm »

Olazaika - QQ
Rug - whats is this shit *rage*

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #226 on: January 06, 2020, 10:22:24 am »

OMGNiko - true femininity is noble and good, and the sexual excitement of a normal sexual relationship is about the woman giving up sexual sovereignty not to imperialism by the man, but to picking the man, and her giving up her sexual sovereignty indicates she chooses him to be the securer of the family, so she can optimize physiologically-culturally as the true feminine, to focus on the thriving and health of the family and children, which is essential. A true partnership without misogyny. Genuine thriving is that of not being physiologically led by external forces, but from within you are fulfilled by strength. This is why women are so attracted to men who are like this, they always win over other men to get women. Women are physiologically-culturally inclined to be physiologically reactive and get extrenal stimulation for validation. A real man is fully grounded in having internalized selflessly securing his family and his people, and with critical thinking and serious compassion, this means focusing on centralized and unified cultural integrity which is not totalitarian, and solely anti-imperialistic. This secures his people and family. There is a symbiosis between family and people, and his focus on his family makes him enfranchised in his society fully, makes him physiologically-culturally inclined to be truly selfless. This is real masculinity and why girls are attracted to selflessness as the genuine masculinity with strong focus and strength. Liberal conservatism is about allowing the freedoms that don't infringe on unified cultural integrity. There is absolutely no issue to having minorities or misgendered people in a society with this unified cultural integrity. If this integrity is forced, it is totalitarian. All of the peoples of the Old World have distinct cultures, and within the 400 years of increased colonization in the New World, which itself had distinct groups, so too did the new states as seen contemporaneously, form distinct groups. Genuine unified cultural integrity enables us to thrive. You do what is best for your community and help your mates because your mates are going to help you when you need it. There is a strong cultural consensus that imperialisms are whatever cultural notion destroys this unified cultural integrity. If minority groups weren't conditioned in the West to be drastic anti-culture types internalizing the negativity of abandoning family for hedonism, aggression, nihilism, and rejection of society and one's fellow man in some Hobbesian gangster-drug-prison culture, then these people would be fine. In fact, segregation was lessening under Kennedy when he was killed, and the Black middle class, the Black universities, and Black Wall St. and culture centres thrived during the 1945-1963 period of the Greatest Generation. I strongly suggest to you to watch the film Hell or High Water. In the intensely religious West Texas, the ethical question is proposed of whether robbing banks can be ethical to such a culture. Robbing banks is indeed promoted in the aggressive gang-drug-prison culture, I assure you, but this film reframes this into an ethical debate. The Northern oligarchy used the abolition of slavery to decrease the cost of labour of its own people, which it did not identify with because the oligarchy was solely White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. The influx of Blacks into the North and the abolition of slavery caused them to do the brutal industrial treatment of their own people the South only did such treatment to Blacks, and was more culturally unified. The North was characterized by feudalistic oligarch control into the start of the 20th century for nearly all towns and cities. It is a cultural division in order to facilitate imperialism along the same lines as Western colonolialist powers dividing their colonial possession societies and manipulating and controlling them the same way
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 12:23:21 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #227 on: January 06, 2020, 01:22:03 pm »

Olazaika - QQ
Rug - whats is this shit *rage*

Rug - "What is this "*rage*". Can someone explain this to me, please? Shabtajus, what is this "rage"?"
Niko-Greatest-Generation Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2020, 12:14:35 pm »

Looks like a strong development of an ethical philosophy, something people don't care for in the West anymore with all the entertainment, commercials, and news media reinforcing their confirmation bias that they are living in a utopic land which is ultra-sensitive to the disparaged and oppressed, which cannot in any way be imperialistic towards its own people or others because it's "liberal" corporate. You didn't respond with any validation or denial of my work, but I would ask you not to post my work without my permission. For reference, I despise the Alt/radical Right, I despise the radical Left, and I despise both the "mainstream" Left and Right political establishments in the West, who are nothing but complete vassals of the Western Liberal Corporatist Oligarchic Establishment. My heroes include John Diefenbaker, Fred Rogers, and Desmond Doss.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 10:41:45 pm by Niko-Greatest-Generation » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #229 on: January 08, 2020, 09:41:57 am »

........................... but I would ask you not to post my work without my permission........................

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!
Lawyer up Niko, I got a few funds lying around to spend on legal fees Wink

OMGNiko - true femininity is noble and good, and the sexual excitement of a normal sexual relationship is about the woman giving up sexual sovereignty not to imperialism by the man, but to picking the man, and her giving up her sexual sovereignty indicates she chooses him to be the securer of the family, so she can optimize physiologically-culturally as the true feminine, to focus on the thriving and health of the family and children, which is essential. A true partnership without misogyny. Genuine thriving is that of not being physiologically led by external forces, but from within you are fulfilled by strength. This is why women are so attracted to men who are like this, they always win over other men to get women. Women are physiologically-culturally inclined to be physiologically reactive and get extrenal stimulation for validation. A real man is fully grounded in having internalized selflessly securing his family and his people, and with critical thinking and serious compassion, this means focusing on centralized and unified cultural integrity which is not totalitarian, and solely anti-imperialistic. This secures his people and family. There is a symbiosis between family and people, and his focus on his family makes him enfranchised in his society fully, makes him physiologically-culturally inclined to be truly selfless. This is real masculinity and why girls are attracted to selflessness as the genuine masculinity with strong focus and strength. Liberal conservatism is about allowing the freedoms that don't infringe on unified cultural integrity. There is absolutely no issue to having minorities or misgendered people in a society with this unified cultural integrity. If this integrity is forced, it is totalitarian. All of the peoples of the Old World have distinct cultures, and within the 400 years of increased colonization in the New World, which itself had distinct groups, so too did the new states as seen contemporaneously, form distinct groups. Genuine unified cultural integrity enables us to thrive. You do what is best for your community and help your mates because your mates are going to help you when you need it. There is a strong cultural consensus that imperialisms are whatever cultural notion destroys this unified cultural integrity. If minority groups weren't conditioned in the West to be drastic anti-culture types internalizing the negativity of abandoning family for hedonism, aggression, nihilism, and rejection of society and one's fellow man in some Hobbesian gangster-drug-prison culture, then these people would be fine. In fact, segregation was lessening under Kennedy when he was killed, and the Black middle class, the Black universities, and Black Wall St. and culture centres thrived during the 1945-1963 period of the Greatest Generation. I strongly suggest to you to watch the film Hell or High Water. In the intensely religious West Texas, the ethical question is proposed of whether robbing banks can be ethical to such a culture. Robbing banks is indeed promoted in the aggressive gang-drug-prison culture, I assure you, but this film reframes this into an ethical debate. The Northern oligarchy used the abolition of slavery to decrease the cost of labour of its own people, which it did not identify with because the oligarchy was solely White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. The influx of Blacks into the North and the abolition of slavery caused them to do the brutal industrial treatment of their own people the South only did such treatment to Blacks, and was more culturally unified. The North was characterized by feudalistic oligarch control into the start of the 20th century for nearly all towns and cities. It is a cultural division in order to facilitate imperialism along the same lines as Western colonolialist powers dividing their colonial possession societies and manipulating and controlling them the same way

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #230 on: January 08, 2020, 02:35:25 pm »

Just poking fun, Niko, dont take it personal. Its just your posts get a little bit lengthy and we're all used to people like Shab who can only barely string together a sentence.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2020, 01:01:28 pm »

Looks like a strong development of an ethical philosophy, something people don't care for in the West anymore with all the entertainment, commercials, and news media reinforcing their confirmation bias that they are living in a utopic land which is ultra-sensitive to the disparaged and oppressed, which cannot in any way be imperialistic towards its own people or others because it's "liberal" corporate. You didn't respond with any validation or denial of my work, but I would ask you not to post my work without my permission. For reference, I despise the Alt/radical Right, I despise the radical Left, and I despise both the "mainstream" Left and Right political establishments in the West, who are nothing but complete vassals of the Western Liberal Corporatist Oligarchic Establishment. My heroes include John Diefenbaker, Fred Rogers, and Desmond Doss.

Are you autistic or something?
Or are you just retarded?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

You're a god damn legend tank.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 01:04:17 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2020, 04:45:05 pm »

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

Hey if you got anymore of those funds, I could use some more for the drinks and strippers fund.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2020, 07:45:04 pm »

Yeah, it's hard to get that on the pay of a nurse's assistant.

He's the assistant to the assistant.
Niko-Greatest-Generation Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #234 on: January 11, 2020, 01:33:13 pm »

Are you autistic or something?
Or are you just retarded?

I was drastically, fundamentally changing on those days when I typed that response, and my increased tension was seen in my lack of stride in my response, and lack of humour, so sorry to offend you, because the post may have conveyed the toxicity I was literally regurgitating- that which makes me completely sick to my stomach since, and I will never return to, no matter what.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

Tank, how I behaved in the past makes me literally sick to my stomach. I get nausea and am disgusted to have behaved the way I did, and I am sincerely sorry to you, your family, and anyone I impacted with my demented, backwards, sickeningly disgusting toxicity. I feel nothing but completely ashamed of how I treated you, clearly a family man of ethics and integrity. I have had to learn from pain and difficulty, and abandoned that toxicity that I literally epitomized for no reason except that I had internalized a complacency to be toxic to others, because I went down the completely wrong path culturally. I refuse to be unethical, and reject that person I was, unequivocally and completely. I have entirely abandoned this inherent degeneracy, which led me to internalize complacence to Fascistic Culture imperialism towards others, not least through my conversations about humanism with Unkn0wn, who put pressure on me when I needed it, at the same time that others in my life did the same. To be fair, Unkn0wn posted that before I told him this, with my sincerest thanks.
I refuse to be unethical, and believe that a man amounts to what he has done to hurt those he loves, and what he is willing to do to set it right. Now I am focusing on my family, my community, and promoting tolerance, acceptance, and ethical cultural integrity based on teaching the necessary abandonment of internalizing complacence towards imperialism towards others, regardless of the circumstances. I am sorry for airing my dirty laundry with this, as well.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2020, 04:25:17 am »

Errbody calm down. Niko, I believe that most of the comments directed at you have been made in jest.

« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2020, 06:10:52 am »

Dude Niko I always preferred when you were more toxic, dont know what kind of therapy you are in but I think you need some coke or acid to revert it man..
It's like smokaz was the most fun drunk and leo angry.

« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2020, 10:53:42 am »

And jésús Niko, the past is the past, just laugh at it, I have made some insane mistakes and my life is a living hell but that doesn't mean I should punish myself for them, I leave that too prison.

http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=29299.msg501066#msg501066
Like so much coke and acid and alcohol went into this post
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 10:55:16 am by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2020, 09:20:58 pm »

My old posts were made of 99% cringe and 1% Wind textwalls.

Also, glad you're still kicking you madman.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #239 on: January 17, 2020, 02:48:38 pm »

those text walls were beautiful. it was like reading a novel.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc