Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 11, 2024, 04:28:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please fix CCT priority  (Read 30453 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2011, 11:36:31 am »

dude, when i talk about a unit, I never factor in doc buffs, ablative and hulldown shouldn't even be mentioned.

and yes, you should rarely land a shot but if its poorly supported, it dies fast. 1 v 1 vs any tank and it loses except for the koenig because of speed but all other tanks can catch up, get into its cone of long cooldown and beat it, especially stugs

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2011, 11:42:06 am »

dude, when i talk about a unit, I never factor in doc buffs, ablative and hulldown shouldn't even be mentioned.

and yes, you should rarely land a shot but if its poorly supported, it dies fast. 1 v 1 vs any tank and it loses except for the koenig because of speed but all other tanks can catch up, get into its cone of long cooldown and beat it, especially stugs

*groans*
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Tqe-x2UAMXc/S-fVv3NbCrI/AAAAAAAAAes/3hgmpIcgjmM/s320/businessman-banging-his-head-against-the-wall-ispc026073.jpg

you just dont get it.

what about its range and getting up close to it being advisable for that reason and the fact that its reload goes up at the shorter ranges

even if you have a vet 3 cct and is super scared to lose it (even with its immense defensive bonuses non-doctrinally) its a good idea to keep it in the front of the FF

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2011, 11:53:01 am »

Is there a way to have units fire at the last unit that you told them to fire at?
Ex: I say shoot the fucking m10, then i move the panther and micro around diddle-le-do and the panther still shoots the m10 even if Jesus comes back.

Boom.

What, people flocking around to hijack a place on my balls on their ballride to victory and PEEPEES?
Im not pulling this out of my ass, you tinfoil hat prostitute.
"Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face"-joseph54
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2011, 11:55:27 am »

and i used to do  just that, especially in RCA. I know the trick dude.

Vet 3 RCA CCT + 5 sight with doc buff +5 sight with commander, +5 sight with vet 3 = 50 sight. Screen with recon and bren and no tank can win, been there done that don't act like i dont know.

My question is simple and no one wants to answer. Why now? This has always been around. people have been using cct's to screen for FF's since we've had brits, so why the big deal now?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2011, 11:56:10 am »

Is there a way to have units fire at the last unit that you told them to fire at?
Ex: I say shoot the fucking m10, then i move the panther and micro around diddle-le-do and the panther still shoots the m10 even if Jesus comes back.

Boom.

all priorities to 0, 10, 100, 67 whatever. just simliar priorities
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2011, 11:58:44 am »

and i used to do  just that, especially in RCA. I know the trick dude.

Vet 3 RCA CCT + 5 sight with doc buff +5 sight with commander, +5 sight with vet 3 = 50 sight. Screen with recon and bren and no tank can win, been there done that don't act like i dont know.

My question is simple and no one wants to answer. Why now? This has always been around. people have been using cct's to screen for FF's since we've had brits, so why the big deal now?

Why is that even a argument? Every perceived problem that ever is brought up and then fixed or left in the same state actually has to be brought up at one point? Is there suddendly some kind of rule that something left a lone for a period of time is immune to being changed?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:01:37 pm by Smokaz » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2011, 12:15:55 pm »

Yes, because it would affect Tyms gameplay negatively and he is now a dev so will just refuse to code things he doesn't like. Kinda like Leo and Firesparks.

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2011, 12:26:25 pm »

wow...no thats not it. i just want to know why it took so long. will your answer affect the decision i've already made in my mind? only if you keep bsing me

Is it possible to fix? Yup! can I do it? Yup! Will I do it? maybe, depends if they consider it important or not to fix.

So i just want to know why its so important now thats all, why can you not answer the question, is it cuz u dont know?

Your reason's for wanting it are BS?

Hiding something that maybe its not as stupid as you are trying to sayand you want to just make it easier to kill fireflies so you can have ur tanks run loose, what?

Its a simple question just answer it or you can forget about me giving a damn about it.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2011, 12:26:38 pm »

CCT priority should be fixed because a smart player will still have his cct in front of his FF anyways.

why now? because im sure players have always disliked this "feature" and they just didnt say anything about it, or mentioned it in other threads, but now it has its very own thread and the problem is being brought to the forefront.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2011, 12:28:15 pm »

Yeah, still think if your going to correct this priority issue, all of them should be.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2011, 12:43:15 pm »

meh. 1 at a time. if u try and go full scope, that involves playtesting
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2011, 12:44:38 pm »

Honestly I'm bringing it up now Tym because I just noticed it.  I have always known about scouting units having ridiculous priorities, but I didn't realize units without guns were included.  Now that someone explained it was based on armor type I get why its high up relatively, but it still needs fixed, as I don't think its good for gameplay.  I agree that they all need fixed and I understand that will be a hassle, but I honestly think this will be a good change for EIR.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2011, 01:06:30 pm »

Boom.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2011, 01:11:26 pm »

Boom.

possible, but then if the m10 autotargets a volks squad it will also always keep shooting that squad even when a KT shows up.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2011, 01:23:47 pm »

i swear i answered him -_- but yeah, that issue was brought up as well. everything will be micro intensive and you still have the same issue with cct's and fireflies
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2011, 01:52:04 pm »

No. keep targeting priorities as they are, but if i manually select a target, keep shooting them as long as they are in range.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2011, 01:54:36 pm »

-___-
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2011, 02:05:33 pm »

No. keep targeting priorities as they are, but if i manually select a target, keep shooting them as long as they are in range.
Leo saying is that thats not possible, the only compromize available is
if the m10 autotargets a volks squad it will also always keep shooting that squad even when a KT shows up.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Illegal_Carrot Offline
Global Moderator

« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2011, 03:28:36 pm »

You read the thread yet? CCT has same priority as cromwell because it has same armour.

And unless ostwind bugged, it won't target a cromwell over infantry.
You read the thread yet? There's an easy enough way to create a new separate armor for just the CCT.

And I believe the Ostwind to be bugged, or there's something wrong with the CCT which causes it to draw more fire than it should.
I genuinely played a game where my Ostwind would constantly target the CCT over some nearby PIAT Sappers, and as I tried to micro my Ostwind to kite the Sappers, it would keep switching targets to fire at the CCT. Unfortunately the replay and battle file are long gone, but this is a bug, not a balance issue, so I have no reason or motive to lie about it.

Rifle87654: Give me reward points.
Brn4meplz: I'm drunk.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2011, 03:29:37 pm »

probably the sappers were out of range but the cct wasnt
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc