Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:44:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 25, 2024, 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can not get past profile selection  (Read 9588 times)
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 07:39:27 pm »

Heartmann, when it freezes and you can not restart it anymore open taskmanager and close EIRRLauncher.exe under processes. then try again.

EIRRMod, there is a chance the launcher gets stuck every time I press any finalize button (choose profile, accept changes in company, accept changes in doctrine)
Also in the battle lobby when I join a match, create a match, ready up or anything it usually doesn't show the update for me, or lags a long time until updating. other players can see my actions just fine. Other players joining matches/readying up also lags or doesn't update at all.
chat also seems to stop functioning sometimes, as in my messages don't get sent when pressing enter. the message I typed doesn't even disappear.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 07:40:07 pm »

Heartmann, when it freezes and you can not restart it anymore open taskmanager and close EIRRLauncher.exe under processes. then try again.

EIRRMod, there is a chance the launcher gets stuck every time I press any finalize button (choose profile, accept changes in company, accept changes in doctrine)
Also in the battle lobby when I join a match, create a match, ready up or anything it usually doesn't show the update for me, or lags a long time until updating. other players can see my actions just fine. Other players joining matches/readying up also lags or doesn't update at all.
chat also seems to stop functioning sometimes, as in my messages don't get sent when pressing enter. the message I typed doesn't even disappear.

<----- What he said

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2011, 07:40:26 pm »

It seems I will have to do some data tidy-ups.

It sounds data oriented.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 07:48:44 pm »

Found another thing, every time it does get stuck on the retreivement stage, my Netowrk work load gos from small to OMG IM HAVING A STROKE! so yes i think its something other than my otherwise fumbling attempts to understand computers and specifically my own computer.
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2011, 07:55:20 pm »

Found another thing, every time it does get stuck on the retreivement stage, my Netowrk work load gos from small to OMG IM HAVING A STROKE! so yes i think its something other than my otherwise fumbling attempts to understand computers and specifically my own computer.
Ok, that doesnt sound normal.

I'll do some testing late sep.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 07:56:44 pm »

YAY!!! Firsparks my love!!! Turn AVAST inactive solved issue! As far as i can see at least, but it still is a strange thing to have to do, and i wonder why do i have to turn my Anti virus prg, off to play??? someone wanna help?
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 07:59:33 pm »

YAY!!! Firsparks my love!!! Turn AVAST inactive solved issue! As far as i can see at least, but it still is a strange thing to have to do, and i wonder why do i have to turn my Anti virus prg, off to play??? someone wanna help?

omg.. you are right. fixed lol
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 08:04:09 pm »

Probably because its blocking the data in and out - and the launcher is trying to send the rejected packets over and over?

Then eventually one might slip through which is why you intermittantly get past certain points?
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 08:06:25 pm »

No idea... I didnt used to ahve this problem, but i do know that AVAST did update 2 days ago, so could be something new, gotta see if i can still ahve it on and play ill tinker! Thanks for patience!!!
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 08:07:10 pm »

No idea... I didnt used to ahve this problem, but i do know that AVAST did update 2 days ago, so could be something new, gotta see if i can still ahve it on and play ill tinker! Thanks for patience!!!
And solved.

Locked.
(Solution, disable or let through the EIRR Client in your AV program whitelist)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc