Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:21:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WM] 2 cm/5.0 cm Puma  (Read 23920 times)
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 07:27:14 pm »

the 50mm puma is not worth 8 pop in its current form, because the m8 is 8, u understand the want for it 8 pop but its not worth it...

its a 6 pop cap at unit that really can;t do much at, and does so little dmg its amazing.

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 07:49:52 pm »

the 50mm puma is not worth 8 pop in its current form, because the m8 is 8, u understand the want for it 8 pop but its not worth it...

its a 6 pop cap at unit that really can;t do much at, and does so little dmg its amazing.

Make the Puma cap territory. Make it 4pop for the 20mm, 6pop for the 50mm.

Useful.

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 09:02:29 pm »

Make the Puma cap territory. Make it 4pop for the 20mm, 6pop for the 50mm.

Useful.
Your joking right

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 10:11:02 pm »

maybe give the 20mm puma added suppression (which will make it a lil more useful and at the same time lower its damage output) and the 50mm more range possibly? this is as a buff not to the normal unit but a doc ability.

what good would 50mm do with more range? he needs to haras things,not engage them from front,in order to harass things it needs to flank,more range with no LOS is waste,sicne u cant use it rly effective.

so 20mm puma with a suppression would kill stuff even less,right? supress something,do almost no dmg with its crap gun,since suppressed units take less dmg? Give it carnister shot,hehe

And all who say,wehr mustn't be given goo LV,ffs buffing something to be USEFUL doesnt mean automatically that thing will be OP and better than all allies LV's,since it wont be.
kwiatekkek Offline
okultysta, mistyk, szachista i alpinista.

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2011, 12:53:52 am »

puma as  a  base unit  isnt that  bad, i mean  you kill   one atg , and it allready paid  for itself  right?
it  could  use  some  doc  love
maybe if it  could   cap  with   blitz,  + acc  bonuses  with  def, and  +dmg  with  terror ?

"L2P" is like a Auswitcz tattoo on your arm, a mark of the survivor.
*cough* Team Lead is Allied bias, just FYI
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 06:22:30 am »

it does get terror damage bonus, Terror Pumas are nasty to play against. Otherwise, they arent worth a shit

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 06:51:59 am »

puma as  a  base unit  isnt that  bad, i mean  you kill   one atg , and it allready paid  for itself  right?
it  could  use  some  doc  love
maybe if it  could   cap  with   blitz,  + acc  bonuses  with  def, and  +dmg  with  terror ?

pios can also kill atg and they paid itself few times over,why not just use them then?
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2011, 07:59:44 am »

pios can also kill atg and they paid itself few times over,why not just use them then?

Kiwis logic is kinda fail.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2011, 08:03:30 am »

when you make this kind of arguement retards like you shouldnt even be allowed to participate in balance

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2011, 08:07:28 am »

then tell me,why is not everyone using pumas to kill atg's,since they can do it...enlight me please...
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 08:08:21 am »

then tell me,why is not everyone using pumas to kill atg's,since they can do it...enlight me please...

then tell me,why is not everyone using pios to kill atg's,since they can do it...enlight me please...
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 08:10:07 am »

after you tell me why not use puma,since it's obviously good for this kinda of job
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 08:11:57 am »

because people would rather use the easier i win buttons in axis than have to micro a little
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 08:15:44 am »

so there is nothing wrong with puma,you just need to use a bit of micro with it,can drive around kill atg's etc.?
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 08:29:05 am »

yep.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 08:44:34 am »

Ways to make the puma better:

Let them be affected by all doctrines, put them on the list with blitz T3s, maybe add a speed boost or something in the lower tiers, let them be affected by a T4. Add some more bonuses in terror and defensive.

Lower pop of both by 1, 50mm to 7 pop (shouldn't be the same as a stug) and puma to 5 pop.

Lower cost of both, 50mm to 250MP and 60FU, Puma to 240MP and 55FU.

Lower pool cost by 2-3.

I'm sure any kind of combination of these and you'd see more use out of the puma. They shouldn't be the same pool/pop as a greyhound since it does the job of both pumas, but better. This also will show in the price decrease. And no unit should be as neglected at the puma as far as doctrines go. I know there are other units that get neglected, but I think puma has it the worst.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 09:01:29 am »

when you make this kind of arguement retards like you shouldnt even be allowed to participate in balance

No, he has a point. Even though he should probably have compared with a more relative unit like the Bike. Two bikes could theoretically kill one ATG. But the ATG is one of the most expensive and high prioritized units, obviously a player isn't gonna leave them unsupported. And even if they were basically unsupported the bikes are still too fragile to even get there and even if they do they don't deal enough damage to kill it. The exact same thing goes for the Puma.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 09:27:48 am »

50mm to 7 and 20mm to 5 makes the most sense, one of the main issues is the pop and price.

and my suggestions, if you guys read the post correctly were ideas for doc abilities, not buffing the natural unit, reading fail :facepalm:

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 09:28:14 am »

No, he has a point. Even though he should probably have compared with a more relative unit like the Bike. Two bikes could theoretically kill one ATG. But the ATG is one of the most expensive and high prioritized units, obviously a player isn't gonna leave them unsupported. And even if they were basically unsupported the bikes are still too fragile to even get there and even if they do they don't deal enough damage to kill it. The exact same thing goes for the Puma.

2 Bikes will kill it faster, as will your P4/STuG/Tiger/Panther/KT.

Or just swarm them with grens and blow the ATG with schreks.

Puma is useless.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 09:34:54 am »

I just had a 22 kill Puma hihihihihhehehehehahahaha chumney.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc