Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 09:27:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you miss the most?  (Read 36613 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2011, 02:12:30 pm »

If you're going to start criticizing human behavior from a evolutionary perspective, I would start by logging off the EIRR forums.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BigDick
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2011, 02:22:09 pm »

wtf what happend to that thread turning into a comming out thread and a plattform for liberalization with fags?

I mean smokaz already had his comming out as gaylord somewhere else but now heartman is fraternizing with meterosexual tolerance of gays?

wtf its natural driven that we find sexual acting between persons of our same grender as disgusting and outrageous - if not then there is something wrong

there is no need for these wimp oinions to show to the world how tolerant someone is
there is a reason why sodomy is dealed on the same level as zoolophie

jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2011, 02:24:28 pm »

b-dique just jealous

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2011, 02:34:35 pm »

wtf what happend to that thread turning into a comming out thread and a plattform for liberalization with fags?

I mean smokaz already had his comming out as gaylord somewhere else but now heartman is fraternizing with meterosexual tolerance of gays?

wtf its natural driven that we find sexual acting between persons of our same grender as disgusting and outrageous - if not then there is something wrong

there is no need for these wimp oinions to show to the world how tolerant someone is
there is a reason why sodomy is dealed on the same level as zoolophie

Sounds like someone is ashamed he likes big dicks up his ass  Wink

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2011, 02:44:38 pm »

I missed out on this thread, but I have to say, in response to this

Theres no reason for a human to be gay it provides no advantage the whole biological reason for sticking your dick in a hole is to reproduce (Plesure is a bonus) and I'm not sure if guys can get pregnant through their ass Smiley

honestly, I'm not sure how much you're joking in this or not.  and in response to BDs last post, but people need to realize people don't choose to be gay. It's natural, I mean think about it, people have been gay since the beginning of time it seems. And in the past 100 years it's been a reason for people to be ridiculed and so forth. Why on earth would someone CHOOSE to be gay, let's take a high school teenager for example in the US from somewhere in the south where homosexuals are looked down upon more than blacks were decades ago. He can live a normal life and get through high school fine. Or he can say "hey, how about I try this gay thing and see how that goes" and no he is ridiculed by all his peers, faces getting made fun of on a regular basis, and has his life threatened. Now let me tell you, high school was annoying enough to get through, just imagine being gay and going through high school, there's absolutely nothing fun sounding about it.

I'm a firm believer that being gay is genetic, there's nothing the gay person can do about it, there's nothing you can do about it, so there's no reason they should be treated differently than anyone else. Seriously unless someone's trying to stick a dick in your ass there's no reason to hate on gays, you're simply being a bigot.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
BigDick
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2011, 02:50:13 pm »

I missed out on this thread, but I have to say, in response to this

honestly, I'm not sure how much you're joking in this or not.  and in response to BDs last post, but people need to realize people don't choose to be gay.

yes and mongos did not choose to have some missing chromosoms but no one would come and say they are not disabled or child molesters don't choose to be retarded like that - so whats ur point?
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2011, 02:56:54 pm »

yes and mongos did not choose to have some missing chromosoms but no one would come and say they are not disabled or child molesters don't choose to be retarded like that - so whats ur point?

God I hope you are serious, been missing a religious nutcase in here!
BigDick
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2011, 03:08:14 pm »

don't know what this has to do with religion but whenever i would need to describe my preferred religion it would be neopaganism
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2011, 03:21:27 pm »

i miss keeps. its been around 10 hours now..

keeps is on a little vacation courteous of the Mod team. He will return in 14 days.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2011, 03:25:02 pm »

keeps is on a little vacation courteous of the Mod team. He will return in 14 days.

Huarrah! Hurrah! About time tbh! Smiley

RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2011, 03:35:56 pm »

but child molesters have something wrong with them psychologically, which can be treated, they aren't born that way.

and there's a huge difference between a mongo or someone who is autistic and someone that is gay. gay people function totally fine in the normal world.

also gay people like other gay people, it's a mutual thing, it's not like a child molester and a child, or a man and an animal, or a man and a car for that matter.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2011, 03:57:07 pm »

Theres no reason for a human to be gay it provides no advantage the whole biological reason for sticking your dick in a hole is to reproduce (Plesure is a bonus) and I'm not sure if guys can get pregnant through their ass Smiley

Actually if you were to stop being so biased and think for a bit, its a good way for evolution to end a bad gene pool by having them not reproduce.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:58:54 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2011, 04:11:33 pm »

Actually if you were to stop being so biased and think for a bit, its a good way for evolution to end a bad gene pool by having them not reproduce.

you sir, are onto something ingenious.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2011, 04:12:15 pm »

Also helps keep our population down which is VERY necessary at the moment.

Maybe once we colonise the moon properly it will be fine though.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2011, 04:27:57 pm »

Also helps keep our population down which is VERY necessary at the moment.

Oh that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

If you gave every human on earth an 1/4 acre of land, which is plenty of land to live on and cultivate your own food, you could have the entire world population live in Australia with a shit ton of Queensland and the rest of the world left over.

Now that's not taking into account that all land is suitable or capable of agriculture, but we are certainly not over populated.

Population growth will not exceed food production. If that was so, then it would've happened by Malthus's first prediction of 1890 or whatever the fuck it was. The world food system is not being outpaced, it's mismanaged horribly.

The US government often pays farmers to destroy food surpluses because it would bring down food prices. I have respect for maintaining market prices, but sustainable population growth and agenda 21 is a joke.

Smiley

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2011, 04:38:13 pm »

I gotta find that study, Bisexual-Dick.

Basically males both claiming to be hetrosexual who objected to homosexuality and guys who didn't object to homosexuality were shown pictures of gay men and penises.

The scientist measured excitement levels in the brain as the pictures were shown.

Now, BI-dick. Can you guess which group got most excited?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:39:46 pm by Smokaz » Logged
Computer991 Offline
Donator

« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2011, 04:58:03 pm »

I'm a firm believer that being gay is genetic, there's nothing the gay person can do about it, there's nothing you can do about it, so there's no reason they should be treated differently than anyone else. Seriously unless someone's trying to stick a dick in your ass there's no reason to hate on gays, you're simply being a bigot.

Do you believe pedophilia is okay? because that's genetic too man! btw we're animals so I'm sure it's not too crazy for other animals to be gay as well.

Truly Genius,aside from that fact that most gay people that I know about who would like to have kids pay a woman to have one of their sperm cells injected into her eggs...thus their genes continue.

Also the world population will Plateau at 10 Billion according to some studies.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:04:03 pm by Computer991 » Logged

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2011, 05:02:43 pm »

Do you believe pedophilia is okay?

And what should be the legal age then? When we as a people can agree what really is 'deviant' or qualifies one to be an adult, then maybe we can start on the second part of that discussion (proper punishment).

And as to your analysis of my earlier post there is the great example of science trying to be smarter or even beat nature.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:04:53 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2011, 05:04:03 pm »

Do you believe pedophilia is okay? because that's genetic too man! btw we're animals so I'm sure it's not too crazy for other animals to be gay as well.

i totally addressed pedophilia (see child molesters) in my other post! and its not ok, you arent born a pedophile,  its psychological.

and i agree, there probably are gay animals, but i dont know what that has to do with anything other than the fact that it's hilarious.

bottom line is gays dont hurt anyone so whats the problem?
Computer991 Offline
Donator

« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2011, 05:08:04 pm »

i totally addressed pedophilia (see child molesters) in my other post! and its not ok, you arent born a pedophile,  its psychological.

and i agree, there probably are gay animals, but i dont know what that has to do with anything other than the fact that it's hilarious.

bottom line is gays dont hurt anyone so whats the problem?

There has been conclusive studies that pedophilia is indeed heavily influenced by genetics every single trait is anyways. (Source.)
also they started aids gg. Plus I don't have anything against gays I just don't think it's natural.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc