Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 01:19:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you could...  (Read 43842 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #160 on: November 08, 2011, 05:13:29 pm »

OK, lets settle this and clarify any misconceptions.

1.) Sachaztan: STFU. You are not Massacre's personal protector. If you had not stuck your nose into a conversation with your pointless drivel, we would not be having this pointless conversation now. In fact, you have done nothing but inflate this to a ridiculous point of no return. Seriously STFU unless you have something of value to add to the conversation.

2.) Back to the topic that started my interest.

Just because an individual is capable of creating wealth in a financial way, does not mean they should have to share it with everyone else. A business should not be penalized or forced to equally share it's wealth with the people that work there.
Every person reading this post has the ability to have the same amount of money as I do if they live in the USA or Canada. I can not speak of other countries as I do not know their rules.
Every person that works for me has the same opportunity to start their own business, be my competition, and blow me out of the market. They could force me to shut down my business and I would have to go to work for them.

Do you know why I do not feel threatened by this? Because the majority of people fall into two categories. Leaders and followers.
Leaders, such as myself, will make the short term sacrifices needed to put our selves into a position that allows for advancement.
Followers will not. Many followers are content just to work their 9:00 to 5:00 job, collect their paycheck, and do only what is necessary to keep their job. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this attitude. Their priority is not advancement and they probably find other things in life more important. I support this attitude 100%. With out it, there would be no workers, only leaders.
The other followers are the ones that piss me off: They sit on web sites and QQ about greed of corporations and expect handouts. They blame all of their misfortunes in life on the mean old nasty people who have money. They fail to acknowledge that many of those people earned that money. They will spend their time trying to find a way to belittle the wealthy and make them look like scum. Unfortunately, most of the QQ comes from people under thirty. They are too short sighted to see the big picture.

From age 22 to 35 I was basically a workaholic. Working 12 to 14 hours a day to get to where I am now. Where am I now? Siting on a computer playing games when ever I want. Living in a very nice home exactly where I want. Spending time with friends & family wherever I want when I want. For the most part; 100% freedom. 13 years of sacrifice to spend the following 45 to 50 doing what ever the fuck I want. To most of you, 13 years if a life time. Until you realize it is just a piss in the bucket, you will be trapped in the world you have created.

Hint: a college degree or a masters is not going to make you wealthy unless you have the work attitude to go with it. Too many people think it's all about education in the classroom. Education from an old fuck who has been there done that is just as valuable.

Old man lecture done... Wink

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #161 on: November 08, 2011, 05:53:14 pm »

go tank. i'm with u. i'm 30 and i wasted the last 12 years of my life doing what you're doing now lol.

If i'd spent more time working than playing i'd be real faar righ tnow. iv'e always had the brains, intelligence and skills but never the focus or determination i now have to make things work.

While i agree with u about businesses sharing their wealth, i think the real issue comes down to the tax code and how easy it is for big business to circumvent paying taxes whatsoever except what their employees pay.

Fix the tax code and money will come in but until then, republicans will try to get more money from the middle class and dems from the upperclass. its all about appearling to their base, not to make things work. whiney lil babies.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #162 on: November 08, 2011, 06:01:38 pm »

go tank. i'm with u. i'm 30 and i wasted the last 12 years of my life doing what you're doing now lol.

If i'd spent more time working than playing i'd be real faar righ tnow. iv'e always had the brains, intelligence and skills but never the focus or determination i now have to make things work.

While i agree with u about businesses sharing their wealth, i think the real issue comes down to the tax code and how easy it is for big business to circumvent paying taxes whatsoever except what their employees pay.

Fix the tax code and money will come in but until then, republicans will try to get more money from the middle class and dems from the upperclass. its all about appearling to their base, not to make things work. whiney lil babies.

I agree 100%. If you look back at my previous posts, you will see where I have stated that. The problem is not big business. The problem is our elected governments allowing big business not to pay a fair share.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #163 on: November 08, 2011, 06:09:16 pm »

My problem with that is the disregard for individual response at the top. Why aren't corporations acting more ethically? And seeing as how big money corporations are able to lobby politically because "money is a loud voice" in the US, you really think regulation is not deterred by exactly these people?

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #164 on: November 08, 2011, 06:29:53 pm »

My problem with that is the disregard for individual response at the top. Why aren't corporations acting more ethically? And seeing as how big money corporations are able to lobby politically because "money is a loud voice" in the US, you really think regulation is not deterred by exactly these people?

lmao you really expect a human being to react ethically with money and power, you my friend have too much faith in the human race.

there are some who do but most dont. some of these same people got to the top cuz they're unethical, why would they stop?

they're where they are cuz they want more money, so of course they would do things to keep it and make more!
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #165 on: November 08, 2011, 06:56:00 pm »

Most corporations are driven by a bottom line, and gain through perception of a greater return (Id imagine).

Cutting into that cash cow would then make the company a higher risk, and a lower return - thus dooming the company.

I think.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #166 on: November 08, 2011, 07:02:47 pm »

Wow, I'd really like to see where you get that from because it sounds as if you just pull that "fact" out of your ass.

Here are a few sources that says that you are just 100% completely wrong.

http://www.worldaudit.org/corruption.htm
http://www.svd.se/naringsliv/sverige-minst-korrupt-i-varlden_1768045.svd
http://www.dn.se/debatt/inget-tyder-pa-att-sverige-blivit-ett-mer-korrupt-land
http://www.regeringen.se/sb/d/4263

If I were to guess as to why you cling to the bizarre notion that Sweden "has a lot of corruption" it would be the current education that you are part of. My guess is that you are more exposed to the corruption that does exist in the system and thus become heavily biased. Sort of like how firefighters tend to be more aware of fires and fire hazards.

Well its nice that you know how to find links on Google, but that still does not prove anything, DN is a conservative party supporter so OFC they wont describe corruption when they are running the country, that goes for the government page le lol??!

I know because its a frequent topic when one studies the system, now a very valid point you made was the similie with the fire fighters, but YOU completely missed my point. I said Sweden has a lot of corruption proportionally to other countries, WHICH MEANS if Sweden was the size of the states there would be a hell of a lot more. Is that clear enough for you?

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #167 on: November 08, 2011, 07:04:52 pm »

I'd punch Heartmann for creating a thread that was bound to go off-topic.
Awwww Wink I think this is an awesome post man ^^

Sach, you have been since we where kids always looked for ways to dishevel ppl in thier thoughts and values by trying to come across as a very well educated and worldly person. Now I know from IRL that you are a very intelligent person, but you seem to get hung up on certain facts and points almost to the point of pride and arrogance yourself, so its interesting that you choose to comment on tank, seeing as you yourself are doing what you are accusing him for?

Massacre, at the moment the resources for increasing probability of freedom and joy is bound by monetary access in the form of pappers stemmed from old checks that where based on a countries treasury's, ex. 1 dollar was a check for 1 Oz of silver if you wanted to trade it in.

Now, its true that its sad that as a ppl we get limited and categorized based on the amount of these resources and most ppl spend half a century trying to acquire more than the rest.
BUT that does not give the lower classes the right to feel unjustly handled and there fore demand hand outs or that the resources should be forced to be given to them because there lives suck.

There are ofc ppl who have gained said monetary resources via illegal ways, in which case it is a case that we should redistribute it, or inheritance, but that does not make there wealth any less "theirs" since even if they them self's haven't worked for it you can be dammed sure that his family has worked hard and long to provide and make sure they have the highest probability to succeed and be happy. That is the reason most ppl do things, to prolong their own joy and genes imo at least.
Now ppl will hopefully note that I wrote probability of happiness since I do believe that money in itself does not acquire it, but it does as stated increase the probability of it. 

As a recommendation to ppl who like these types of debates i suggest you watch the movie classic Metropolis or read Orwells, Animal Farm ^^
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 07:27:11 pm by Heartmann » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #168 on: November 08, 2011, 07:27:19 pm »

Unethical people will always be unethical people.

Again we are blaming the corporation instead of blaming the government for implementing regulations that allow unethical actions.

Obama wants to implement a health care system and higher taxes on the rich, but he gets insulted every step of the way. Two of the most influential items on the largest population base, and they still criticize him.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #169 on: November 08, 2011, 07:28:31 pm »

What do you think is for instance - is blocking USA's participation in the Kyoto agreement?

Consumers - sitting on their ass - is my guess.  Kiss
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2011, 07:30:29 pm »

What do you think is for instance - is blocking USA's participation in the Kyoto agreement?

Consumers - sitting on their ass - is my guess.  Kiss

I think its the same reason for the states waiting to participate in the 2 wars, NOT OUR PROBLEM! They need a pearl harbor in environmentalist terms, although tbh, Katrina imo should at least have caused abit more ruckus. Now to be fair California has done a lot of changes but one state is not enough.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #171 on: November 08, 2011, 11:35:39 pm »

Obama wants to implement a health care system and higher taxes on the rich, but he gets insulted every step of the way. Two of the most influential items on the largest population base, and they still criticize him.

There is too much money made by alot of people,so this will probably never get through.

Look at Marihuana,do you think that it's all that evil?! No,there is simply too much money being made through keeping it illegal. More people end up in jail for marihuana,than all others combined(meth,coke,dope,heroin etc etc.) . Private jail,now this sounds normal and good,right? Health company's,you know how much money would they loose if people could grow at home plant with so many medically good effects.

industrial sativa is fucking amaizing,yet,you cant grow it inside US  Roll Eyes . It has no THC,you can make 100% better paper than paper from trees. It's fibers are most resistant fibers on earth,thus,for things like clothing is excellent cuz they will last alot longer than cotton etc.

Point is,if something that is very logical is not being done,is cuz somebody is making alot of money of keeping it that way.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #172 on: November 09, 2011, 05:40:06 am »

The taxes are very low in US for the rich, compared to over here where they pay 50%.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #173 on: November 09, 2011, 05:50:57 am »

Well its nice that you know how to find links on Google, but that still does not prove anything, DN is a conservative party supporter so OFC they wont describe corruption when they are running the country, that goes for the government page le lol??!

I know because its a frequent topic when one studies the system, now a very valid point you made was the similie with the fire fighters, but YOU completely missed my point. I said Sweden has a lot of corruption proportionally to other countries, WHICH MEANS if Sweden was the size of the states there would be a hell of a lot more. Is that clear enough for you?

Yes you keep saying that and you have absolutely nothing to show for it. The only research on corruption on a global scale I could find is from http://www.transparency.org/. You seem to think that the researchers are stupid enough not to account for how big the population is and if you take a look at the methodology you would see that is NOT the case. How about you actually read the links instead of dismissing them beforehand? All you have proven is that you can't use google.

And tbh, do you seriously believe that Sweden has even remotely as much corruption as Greece, Lithuania, Colombia, Mexico, Belarus, Russia, Brazil etc etc etc!?

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #174 on: November 09, 2011, 05:53:55 am »

1.) Sachaztan: STFU. You are not Massacre's personal protector. If you had not stuck your nose into a conversation with your pointless drivel, we would not be having this pointless conversation now. In fact, you have done nothing but inflate this to a ridiculous point of no return. Seriously STFU unless you have something of value to add to the conversation.

You're right I'm not. I'm here to call people out on their bullshit. If you want me to stop calling you out on yours then you can either stop including stupid shit in your posts or acknowledge what parts of your posts that is bullshit.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2011, 09:24:38 am »

You're right I'm not. I'm here to call people out on their bullshit. If you want me to stop calling you out on yours then you can either stop including stupid shit in your posts or acknowledge what parts of your posts that is bullshit.

Good work. Let me know when you actually find some bullshit in my posts. Everything I have posted to date is fact. So good luck with that.

I guess you will have a tough time without some google links........?
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2011, 09:35:36 am »

And Sach, everything is not on the net, and not readable either, several of my article databases cannot be accsesed unless you are logged in via Uni Net.

So again you are wrong, since I never said it had more than other countries, all I said was that it has PROPORTIONALLY a lot but I guess you must be tired or something.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2011, 10:51:55 am »

And Sach, everything is not on the net, and not readable either, several of my article databases cannot be accsesed unless you are logged in via Uni Net.

So again you are wrong, since I never said it had more than other countries, all I said was that it has PROPORTIONALLY a lot but I guess you must be tired or something.

But we don't have "proportionally a lot" of corruption. I could provide studies to strenghten my point (from the most cited, trusted and credible source in the world when it comes to corruption on a global scale). It's pretty much just in your head.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2011, 11:08:42 am »

Good work. Let me know when you actually find some bullshit in my posts. Everything I have posted to date is fact. So good luck with that.

I guess you will have a tough time without some google links........?

Allright, there you go.

1. "It is people with your attitude that cause the great divide between the rich and the poor."
-Just ridicilous. It seemed you agreed with that when you wrote "Mostly out of anger tbh. " in response.

2. "Too lazy to read a 1 minute post......... Typical of people like you looking for a hand out."
-Saying that he didn't read your post when in fact it was clearly a summary.

3. "Everything I have posted to date is fact."
-Due to #1 and 2.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2011, 12:01:42 pm »

2. "Too lazy to read a 1 minute post......... Typical of people like you looking for a hand out."
-Saying that he didn't read your post when in fact it was clearly a summary.

Only gotta say one thing and it shows that your analysis skills are lacking.

The "too lazy to read a 1 minute post" was a comment on the prior usage of  tl;dr which was used by massacre when he don't bother reading tanks response.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tl%3Bdr

« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:04:30 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc