Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 11:21:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you could...  (Read 43827 times)
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2011, 12:29:55 pm »

Flat tax system for the win! Now, everyone pays the tax even the criminals! The richer your are the more you buy and the more expensive stuff you buy so therefore you get taxed more! The poorer you are the less you buy and the less expensive stuff you buy so therefore you get taxed less! Ingenious system really, plus all the billions of dollars of revenue they pick up from drug dealers, prostitutes, pimps, illegal gambling, pretty much anything that alludes taxes now. Honestly it's fair, simple, helps eliminate the class system "titles" making people feel better about themselves, generates more revenue, what's not to like unless you are a dirty tax dodger yourself.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2011, 12:37:54 pm »

Only gotta say one thing and it shows that your analysis skills are lacking.

The "too lazy to read a 1 minute post" was a comment on the prior usage of  tl;dr which was used by massacre when he don't bother reading tanks response.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tl%3Bdr

Where's that post? Cuz it sure wasn't the one that tank quoted.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #182 on: November 09, 2011, 01:22:19 pm »

Where's that post? Cuz it sure wasn't the one that tank quoted.

Get your facts straight Sachaztan. Massacre clearly stated TL;DR when replying to my post. That is what started the issue.

You have done nothing useful here but try to create an issue out of something that is not. Your Robin Hood approach to trying to right a wrong on the forums is laughable at best.

It's time for you to move on now......

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #183 on: November 09, 2011, 01:46:37 pm »

Only gotta say one thing and it shows that your analysis skills are lacking.

The "too lazy to read a 1 minute post" was a comment on the prior usage of  tl;dr which was used by massacre when he don't bother reading tanks response.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tl%3Bdr

Uhm, you're wrong. I read everything he wrote. I thought I had already explained this, and we all had an understanding now?

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #184 on: November 09, 2011, 02:01:00 pm »

Get your facts straight Sachaztan. Massacre clearly stated TL;DR when replying to my post. That is what started the issue.

You have done nothing useful here but try to create an issue out of something that is not. Your Robin Hood approach to trying to right a wrong on the forums is laughable at best.

It's time for you to move on now......

Way to go and change the subject instead of adressing it Wink
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2011, 03:17:22 pm »

Uhm, you're wrong. I read everything he wrote. I thought I had already explained this, and we all had an understanding now?

I am going to guess not everyone has an understanding.....LOL

Sachaztan appears to be on this crusade:

He is failing miserably at it, but just can't come to terms with his reality.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #186 on: November 09, 2011, 04:05:47 pm »

I am going to guess not everyone has an understanding.....LOL

Sachaztan appears to be on this crusade:

He is failing miserably at it, but just can't come to terms with his reality.

Ohhh, you projecting yourself on me REALLY hurt my feelings ^^
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #187 on: November 09, 2011, 04:08:20 pm »

sigh........

we are done here.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #188 on: November 09, 2011, 04:15:39 pm »

So unless someone wants to bring this thread back on topic, we will lock it soon.

I will not lock it yet, I want Sachaztan to have the last word so I am not accused of abusing my mod powers.  Wink
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #189 on: November 09, 2011, 04:17:09 pm »

I'd punch NugNug, might make him stop creating useless balance threads and trolling other balance threads with his man accounts

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #190 on: November 09, 2011, 05:14:10 pm »

Flat tax system for the win! Now, everyone pays the tax even the criminals! The richer your are the more you buy and the more expensive stuff you buy so therefore you get taxed more! The poorer you are the less you buy and the less expensive stuff you buy so therefore you get taxed less! Ingenious system really, plus all the billions of dollars of revenue they pick up from drug dealers, prostitutes, pimps, illegal gambling, pretty much anything that alludes taxes now. Honestly it's fair, simple, helps eliminate the class system "titles" making people feel better about themselves, generates more revenue, what's not to like unless you are a dirty tax dodger yourself.

I think you're confusing the flat tax with the "fair" tax (national 20% sales tax).

I'd punch Ron Paul in the face.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:19:50 pm by Malgoroth » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #191 on: November 09, 2011, 05:43:40 pm »

Computer991 Offline
Donator

« Reply #192 on: November 09, 2011, 06:15:46 pm »

I think you should take an economics class.

Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2011, 09:53:54 pm »

Once you've seen that I've heard that the "Inside job" documentary really shakes up your viewpoint. I'm watching it today I think. Last night's "The thing" w/carpenter needs a counterpiece.

Just saw that.

Holy shit.

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #194 on: November 11, 2011, 10:45:26 am »

I think it shows us that we need to redefine what we perceive as economic crime.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #195 on: November 11, 2011, 07:22:09 pm »

I think it shows us that we need to redefine what we perceive as economic crime.

By using molotov cocktails.

jk, I'm a pacifist.
roflmao Offline
Professional Buttkicker.

« Reply #196 on: November 11, 2011, 11:21:15 pm »

I watched Inside Job. Had some good points, but the style of documentary was infuriating. You know something is wrong when the filmmaker presents Elliot Spitzer as an authority on criticizing bankers for their use of prostitutes to only briefly pass fast as possible the fact that Elliot Spitzer was involved in one of those scandals himself. I wanted to go tell the director to go stick a dildo up his ass when he pulled that one off.

Then, of course, the masterfully edited interviews that make it convenient for the filmmaker to demonize whomever he wants to demonize and praise whomever he wants to praise, giving some massively misleading interpretations of the character of some of the individuals involved.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:22:50 pm by roflmao » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc