Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 09:23:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop goverment censorship bill of the interenet!  (Read 37994 times)
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 02:58:39 am »

aha,and that is?
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 03:02:08 am »

Marijuana is evil.

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 03:24:31 am »

lol,rly good argument
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 03:31:11 am »

and there is something bad about legalization of marijuana?!

Nothing. It's just pathetic that it's the sole issue a huge chunk of college students seem to give a shit about. And even then it's only a half assed "Hell yeah! Legalize it!" and no actual petitioning of congressmen or handing out of flyers on the subject. Talking about how awesome it'd be to smoke weed legally amongst your circle of pot smoking friends isn't a very productive means of changing the law.

The truly irritating part is that these people don't generally vote, so even if they did petitions - those petitions would have the political force of a gentle breeze. If those college students voted, you could keep liberal minded, pro-legalization congressmen in office in those districts which contain a college campus indefinitely and pot would be street legal in a decade. These people though... they live in a vacuum where no one hears them because they don't ever do anything. Probably because they're high all the time.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 03:45:02 am by Malgoroth » Logged
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 04:04:55 am »

actually,it's not illegal cuz of this,you know Wink

1.There is a huge industry being made in keeping pot illegal. Your government is spending more money on keeping pot of the street,raids etc than it's spending on taking care of all other drugs of the street(heroin,meth,cocaine and the list goes on),so what ,considering this it would seem that pot is more dangerous than all odther heavy drugs,right?! yea,very convinient. So to spend you tax money on that whole industry,they have to keep it illegal.

2. Prisons are privatized,fueling this industy...I mean wtf. is it normal to have private prisons?!

3. Pharmaceutical companys want to keep it illegal,cuz it's cure to many things. Ergo,you could grow it at home,and cure yourself. But noo,you have to go any buy their expensive medicine.

and so on...

You cant die of marijuana,it's not dangerous to your health,and yet  alcohol and tobacco of whom people die,like very much are legal. How many times do you see people kill someone cuz they are high,and how many cuz they are drunk Wink do the math...

If you were caught cuz of marijuana,you cant get a loan for your college,BUT if you kill or rape someone,you can...hmmm,that seems right,yea,I better  go and kill someone than get high and sit at home.

Industrial hemp is almost like magical plant. It has strongest fibres in the world,thus your clothes etc. are more durable and last more.
Yuu can make paper more quality than those from trees,and plant gives ammount of O2 to atmosphere equal to amount of CO2 produced during it's procession to paper - thus,not contributing to global warming.
It has no THC!
And yet,you are not allowed to grow it in US,why I ask you? Wink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

I can write more,but I have stuff to do(play skyrim)...
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2011, 05:56:22 am »

lol smurf with hippy arguments that he heard on some 'evil government' forum, but it's typical for people of age 15-25 that they know more about life than people of age 50, i'm not gonna even bother replying to most.

and yet  alcohol and tobacco of whom people die,like very much are legal.

You can die from falling of 5th floor yet we do not ban building high buildings.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 05:59:09 am by nugnugx » Logged
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2011, 06:48:10 am »

You can die from falling of 5th floor yet we do not ban building high buildings.

ok,so again,why is pot banned by your logic?

lol smurf with hippy arguments
well,I am yet to see any argument from you Wink
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 08:41:36 am »

You cant die of marijuana,it's not dangerous to your health

LOL, good one.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 09:08:51 am »

ok,give me some cases where people died specifically from pot Wink

WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2011, 10:27:32 am »

Shut up about your fucking pot smoking legalization arguments and talk about the Censorship you hippies.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 11:38:33 am »

Shut up about your fucking pot smoking legalization arguments and talk about the Censorship you hippies.

Actually i think smurf just proved Mal's point.

As it is weed smokers today sound like 1920's tobacco smokers but dumber about it. People used to get all red in the face if you told them that their Tobacco would give them cancer, they swore that it soothed their sore throat and got rid of colds.

A few companies actually sold 'medicinal cigarettes' lol

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 12:08:52 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 11:59:55 am »

ok,give me some cases where people died specifically from pot Wink

Might not die of it but a lot of people actually end up with psychiatric problems due to pot smoking, it's a large cause for concern as many people don't realise pot is a lot more harmful than they think.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2011, 12:17:10 pm »

As it is weed smokers today sound like 1920's tobacco smokers but dumber about it. People used to get all red in the face if you told them that their Tobacco would give them cancer, they swore that it soothed their sore throat and got rid of colds.

except tobacco is proven to give you cancer and health problems,while pot is not,and they did all sort of test,but they couldnt prove that it gives you any health risks. and it's not 1920 today,our science it's pretty advanced.

Might not die of it but a lot of people actually end up with psychiatric problems due to pot smoking, it's a large cause for concern as many people don't realise pot is a lot more harmful than they think.

A lot of people end up with serious drinking problems and they dont see alcohol as being harmful. A lot of people poison those around them self with tobacco and themself,and yet,both are legal. So you point is?

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 12:22:18 pm »

i get the feeling this is going to pass, so no more piratesbay.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 12:26:53 pm »

cant they move servers to some other country?
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 12:27:21 pm »

cant they move servers to some other country?

No because they smoke pot and are too lazy to do anything.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2011, 12:44:21 pm »

well if they smoke pot,it doesnt matter to them if the bill goes or not,cuz everything is cool...so you see,smoke one and it wont concern you too much Wink
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2011, 03:25:54 pm »

Tobacco is legal because and pot is not because of one difference...
One is a multi billion industry, the other is not...

That's pretty much it.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2011, 04:23:43 pm »

except tobacco is proven to give you cancer and health problems,while pot is not,and they did all sort of test,but they couldnt prove that it gives you any health risks. and it's not 1920 today,our science it's pretty advanced.

Clearly, you have not studied the subject at hand.

Marijuana contains the exact same substance that causes cancer as tobacco. There are also plenty of other documented scientific research that points to lots of health defects and problems.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2011, 04:26:48 pm »

haha ^ +1

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc