Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 09:28:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[Yesterday at 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our moddb promotion  (Read 2501 times)
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« on: December 04, 2011, 10:37:11 am »

Hey guys, here's our recent moddb promotion for the build up to the beta.

We've been getting alot of hits and alot of downloads, and im interested in seeing if you you guys have noticed an uptick in players.

Here's the deal, ill summerize this so you dont have to read it.

Were doing a new member promotion where newbies get 20 reward points if they join in december.
If you as a current member referes a new player to me, then they get 20 and you get 15 RPs.

If you fall into neither categories...well we gave you all RPs last week anyways. Wink

If you have the capability, i want everyone to expand out to other gaming websites to advertise this.

Make a new accnt on GR.org and go "Hay guys, whats EIRR? I iz noob, this looks fun"

Oh, P.s., I am making the warmap beta public for everyone to join. If you won our previous warmap beta slots last december (lol) then you will receive a starting bonus in action and resource points and some other special goodies as well for a head start.

Attention all CoH players and mod enthusiasts,
Europe in Ruins: Reinforcements is begun it's final approach to the Warmap Beta!
[/b][/size][/color]

This Beta will be public and everyone who is playing EIRR at the release will be able to play on it. As part of the impending release, the EIRR development team will be putting on a little promotion for all new players that decide to join the war before the release.

All brand new players that register their profile in the month of December 2011 will receive twenty reward points upon beta release to buy exclusive units that can be used in their army.

Europe in Ruins Reward units are unique factional special units that can any player can choose to be a part of his army, but they are rare and finite, they are the  if you lose them they are gone forever.

As part of this promotion, I have been making reward unit status cards much like this one below so any moddb player can browse through the selection before they decide to purchase their units.
This is but one example, there are close to 15 special reward units to choose from in both factions, some of which are not listed with stat cards yet.

Also, as a side note, current EIRR players that refer a new player to us will receive 15 reward points as well.

All that has to be done is when you download the mod and register your profile on www.europeinruins.com, you must contact EIRR's PR Lead "Groundfire" via PM. State that you are a new player and after an IP cross-check, you will be slated for reward points upon beta release. For current players referring new players, just state who you referred.

If you have any questions just visit us on the Europe in Ruins website and we will gladly answer all your questions. While we are at it, make sure to vote for EIRR for this years Moddb "Mod of the Year"![/center]

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:44:47 am by Groundfire » Logged

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 10:54:25 am »

Nice, fix the frontpage though, lol.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 10:55:12 am »

All great work and stuff, but we won't be getting any new members from it.

The account verification email thats needed for you make a forum account isn't being sent. So nobody will be able to login to the launcher...
And thats just step one towards becoming an EIR player.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 10:55:50 am »

LMAO

IJustDontCare Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 11:03:51 am »

The account verification email thats needed for you make a forum account isn't being sent. So nobody will be able to login to the launcher...

Fail lul

Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 11:29:23 am »

I am manually sending out the emails until Rofl or phil can take a look at it.

Mods, prepare for the bot invasion. Smiley
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 11:30:09 am »

Nice, fix the frontpage though, lol.

eww, didnt see that.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 12:07:08 pm »

It would be wise to make a new installation setup, because when i donwloaded eir a year ago i had to download over 100 files via auto updater and it took some time so there might be 200 right now, just a suggestion......
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 12:22:10 pm »

It would be wise to make a new installation setup, because when i donwloaded eir a year ago i had to download over 100 files via auto updater and it took some time so there might be 200 right now, just a suggestion......

That's eirrmods thing, which means it will be done next year. Smiley

RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 02:06:01 pm »

ooh thats a great idea. what happens if you bring a player back? can i get 10 RPs? My friend played like 3 or 4 years ago, but I was trying to convince him to come back and give it a go again when the warmap beta comes along.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 02:07:23 pm »

ooh thats a great idea. what happens if you bring a player back? can i get 10 RPs? My friend played like 3 or 4 years ago, but I was trying to convince him to come back and give it a go again when the warmap beta comes along.

lol, I would accept him as a new player I guess.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 02:07:47 pm »

Yeah me too

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc