Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 12:24:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So who is the best in EIR:R?  (Read 13195 times)
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2011, 06:47:16 pm »

I probably should have said consistency in his field.

Then again, it's 12:46 AM. Specifics are kinda passing me by atm.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2011, 06:48:10 pm »

AUDEMED2 Hes got a easy button on his mouse.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2011, 06:51:12 pm »

wind is a really slow player

TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2011, 07:54:32 pm »

(not) Me.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2011, 09:24:54 pm »

Nice to be mentioned, but much like Smokaz I'd have to say I'm fairly rusty nowadays - far from my prime and more content with playing a strategic distraction or supporting role, rather than my good old Mysthalin assaults a front and eats it tictacs.

Surprised there was no mention of David or Elitegren tbh, and I'll still drop the honorable mention of 31st. He'd probably still be able to anally protrude into anyone's play if he came back - one of the most consistent and rust-proof players I know. Gonna mention Killer and Lai in a similar fashion - although I've not seen the pair play in ages.

Have to say Speedy's been doing a lot better than he used to as well - guy seems to have got his micro and ability to assault to a level where he doesn't have to be told to do stuff. Quite happy with that my Finnish buttercup.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2011, 09:43:47 pm »

I... Uhhh... I can pull an awesome blitz on you!!!
(Nevermind im average in everything else)

Errr, yeah, sort of a one trick pony  Wink

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2011, 09:48:29 pm »

I'm the best...

at artillery and whoring vet and killing my teammate with artillery and losing vet.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2011, 11:37:31 pm »

Nice to be mentioned, but much like Smokaz I'd have to say I'm fairly rusty nowadays - far from my prime and more content with playing a strategic distraction or supporting role, rather than my good old Mysthalin assaults a front and eats it tictacs.

Surprised there was no mention of David or Elitegren tbh, and I'll still drop the honorable mention of 31st. He'd probably still be able to anally protrude into anyone's play if he came back - one of the most consistent and rust-proof players I know. Gonna mention Killer and Lai in a similar fashion - although I've not seen the pair play in ages.

Have to say Speedy's been doing a lot better than he used to as well - guy seems to have got his micro and ability to assault to a level where he doesn't have to be told to do stuff. Quite happy with that my Finnish buttercup.

Honestly your way off myst.  David is still one of my favorite people to play with and against because hes almost as good as rocksitter.  It seems like most people are relativley rusty these days, from all the holidays and school/work shit.  Killer plays one game a month now.

Speedy falls for the same traps we all do, hes very impatient and cant handle not pushing just like smokaz.

You have to stay on track for players who actually PLAY the game.  My personal votes go to

a. Skaffa
b. Elitegren
c. Smokaz
d. Wind
e. David

These are just the 5 people not in any specific order that play on a still sort of regular basis that I like to face off against and that actually represent a challenge.  I would have put speedy but I never play against him.

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2011, 12:08:24 am »

Iam ofc ver sorry, Ofc Enkk/Spinn, and David and ofc the cute computer should be mentioned ^^ They are ofc very fine players ^^

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Fiddle Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2011, 01:33:26 am »

The best player in EIR is clearly Herrpants. Followed immediately by Magua/Schnappi/Colossus/wahteverthefuck he smurfs on now.

Bearsoul and his friend tie for 3rd.

Computer991 Offline
Donator

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2011, 01:33:34 am »

cute computer
Embarrassed  Kiss

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2011, 04:44:04 am »

Honestly your way off myst.  David is still one of my favorite people to play with and against because hes almost as good as rocksitter.  It seems like most people are relativley rusty these days, from all the holidays and school/work shit.  Killer plays one game a month now.

Speedy falls for the same traps we all do, hes very impatient and cant handle not pushing just like smokaz.

You have to stay on track for players who actually PLAY the game.  My personal votes go to

a. Skaffa
b. Elitegren
c. Smokaz
d. Wind
e. David

These are just the 5 people not in any specific order that play on a still sort of regular basis that I like to face off against and that actually represent a challenge.  I would have put speedy but I never play against him.

There are plenty of good players, but not good players playing other good players. You have to remember that a bunch of our community refuse to play games where teams are stacked on both sides.

Btw, no u. Its you who can't handle not pushing because you never actually have time for the games you play,.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2011, 12:15:47 pm »

There are plenty of good players, but not good players playing other good players. You have to remember that a bunch of our community refuse to play games where teams are stacked on both sides.

Btw, no u. Its you who can't handle not pushing because you never actually have time for the games you play,.

Dude, two weeks ago.  There were stacks going on like crazy. Pretty fun in general.  Me, you, elitegren, skaffa, david, and mystalin?

Thats a pretty intense game IMO.

Your crazy bru, you never support me yo.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2011, 01:52:02 pm »

Those stacks are nothing.

I know this sounds like a 'Grass is greener on the other side' story but it's not.

People in their prime playing old EiR was crazy stacks. Not only because of the quality of player but also because of the strength of doctrines.

There was no margin for error in old EiR against a Tank reaper player for instance. Fanaticism? Avoid that shit.

Those were crazy death stack games. Once you got all the players who had Resource boosts out their ass from wins into the same game. I was just a 2 bit scrub at that point but I must have been a glutton for punishment because I always tried to join those games.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2011, 05:04:46 pm »

What are you talking about brn.  That makes no sense, todays Eir and yesterdays are pretty much two different games.  It still takes skill no matter what side of the field your on.  Id be more than happy to get in my teleporter with smokaz and skaffa, and go play lai, killer and baine.  It would be a tough game no matter what "era" your in so I dont understand your whole  post at all.  The time period if eir has nothing to do with top players. 
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2011, 06:23:03 pm »

I think he just means EiR these days is much more forgiving than it used to be.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2011, 06:42:28 pm »

EiR of old was far more volatile. Tank Reapers is the best example.

75% bonus to every applicable stat on ATG's. That means your tanks are dying all the time to 2-3 shots and 4+ for the bigger stuff.

If you even had the slightest slip up in game it could ruin you for the match. Thats unforgiving. New age EiR is lighter on the buffs and the WTF batshit crazy factor.

Old EiR with those players was and will always be much harder just because the available tools were that much more intense.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2011, 07:52:11 pm »

+1 Brn

it made the players better.

EIRR is now a nannies mod. stopping any butthurt

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2012, 12:15:01 am »