Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:53:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 25, 2024, 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weapon Slots  (Read 4381 times)
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« on: January 07, 2012, 03:34:09 pm »

I don't know how many slots most infantry have, and how much each weapon takes up, but I have a request.

Storms and falls should not be capable of holding 3 shcrecks. A unit that can cloak and move should not have the ability to outright kill 80% of armor in one volley. 5 pop doing that much damage is insane. Allies have nothing that comes even close to doing that kind of damage from cloak, in fact I don't think they have anything that allows them to do that much.

2x shcrecks and a zook or rr, fine, but 3x is ridiculous. You can buy 2x and it's not hard to pick up a third or if you you have advantages to just drop it in.

I mean how many can a rifle squad hold and what are the chances of them finding more than 1-2 anyways?

AI weapons I don't think have ever come across as a problem, but the amount of at 5 pop that can cloak and move should be limited.

If axis have a similar problem with what allied infantry can hold, id probably agree with you.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 03:39:13 pm »

Everything has 100 weapon slots

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 04:05:27 pm »

Again a nerf thread only pointed out at Stormtroopers yet masked so that other units shouldn't have it either?

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 04:16:53 pm »

Again a nerf thread only pointed out at Stormtroopers yet masked so that other units shouldn't have it either?

its towards falls because they get moving cloak in T4, so it's just as deadly.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 04:40:51 pm »

Everything can hold anything. You can get 4 schreks and that's obviously,pretty deadly on a cloak squad. But it can't do shit to infantry.

An ab squad with 4 rr's is just as scary for axis tanks.

A green squad with 4 lmg's isn't to bad. But a BAR squad with 4+ is scary. Same as a g43 squad. Especially when you factor in the suppressive fire bonuses

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 03:29:18 am »

Everything can hold anything. You can get 4 schreks and that's obviously,pretty deadly on a cloak squad. But it can't do shit to infantry.

An ab squad with 4 rr's is just as scary for axis tanks.

A green squad with 4 lmg's isn't to bad. But a BAR squad with 4+ is scary. Same as a g43 squad. Especially when you factor in the suppressive fire bonuses

but ive had units pick up something and have it not pop up even when there were 3 people in the squad, maybe im mistaken.

but either way shouldnt this be limited somehow? so yes if a storm squad has 4 schreks it cant do anything to infantry, but that one squad can pretty much single handedly take down just about any armor, that means you can have plenty of other units on the field to deal with said infantry that will attack that storm squad.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 03:37:12 am »

But it loses effectiveness very quickly.

Losing one guy reduces its firepower by 1/4.

Another and it goes down by a 1/3, and it's back to normal.

Also, I'm pretty sure some slot weapons have a greater priority than others, although I'm not sure.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 03:38:50 am »

4man kch with 4xmp44 can also pretty much kill any inf squad,and cant do crap to armor,does that mean that we should limit mp44's to lets say 2 per kch squad?
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 04:00:50 am »

but kch dont reduce the health of anything they are fighting to 10% or outright kill it in the time it takes a storm squad to fire off it's 3 rockets. and kch cant cloak. thats the big problem here. 3 or more schrecks and cloaking. sure 4, fuck lets say 6 RRs on ANY US squad would be annoying for an axis tank, but it's not going to outright kill it.

i would need a non skirted p4 to back up into two TR 57s to do the same damage a 3x schreck 5 pop storm squad could do.

tell me about an allied unit that is close to the same pop that can potentially do similar damage.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 04:05:21 am »

but ive had units pick up something and have it not pop up even when there were 3 people in the squad, maybe im mistaken.

MP40 volks won't use a picked up weapon.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 04:09:35 am by EliteGren » Logged

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 04:08:53 am »

hovie,can kill any axis squad with a single hit,lol
ab with demo charge,they can also kill any axis inf or support weapon with a single demo charge :p

thing is,while they are very good vs tanks they become seriously vulnerable to inf. Also every sniper shot takes out shreck. It's not like they are godlike,as long as you have some inf infront of tanks,they arent than effective. ANd when someone looses them,that's lots of resources gone.

And no,they dont kill anything with single salvo...
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 09:46:55 pm »

hovie,can kill any axis squad with a single hit,lol
ab with demo charge,they can also kill any axis inf or support weapon with a single demo charge :p

thing is,while they are very good vs tanks they become seriously vulnerable to inf. Also every sniper shot takes out shreck. It's not like they are godlike,as long as you have some inf infront of tanks,they arent than effective. ANd when someone looses them,that's lots of resources gone.

And no,they dont kill anything with single salvo...

4 shrecks cant kill an m10 or m18 in one salvo?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 10:08:30 pm »

4 shrecks cant kill an m10 or m18 in one salvo?

yeah it can...they're about 400 health, maybe 350 i forget. each schreck is 120 base (150 close range, some modifier i read somewhere) 4 = 480 = dead M10.

3 + def officer bonus = dead m10/m18.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc