Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:37:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me, your very own reason Why...  (Read 14006 times)
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2012, 04:47:09 pm »

I sure as the fuck did not sticky this topic!!!

suuuuuuuuuure
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2012, 05:07:56 pm »

I remember one game skaffa and i played, he was armor with cally i was mandoes with cct vampire. Our opponents were luft cloak and storms, i think the cally walked away with some 50+ kills, it was the funniest thing i have ever seen.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2012, 05:23:38 pm »

With the Bottom T4 With blitz you can get 8 storms with elite armor all with Bundles  so i in total you have 16 Bundles(and if you somehow are able to get all of them to vet 2 you get 24 of them but the msot storms of vet 2 at the same time was 5 storms so good luck with that) to use and on top of that you have beast of an AI, Added if you have a good company and are capable of putting together a army that is balanced you can then have 8 Grens all with grenades, 2 Tigers and a P4, 4 paks and the rest in minesweepers and Bikes/Schwimms  (Granted you can change some of the paks and bundles for Zrecks as i Occasionally did but you are better off just re crewing the paks with the elite armor troops) .

That is one of the reasons why storms are quite OP but on addition of that(and worked quite well) you can get Joint assult with storms and buy Assult grens on every one of them so incase your enemy is in the mood for some Micro instead of Macro he is fucked against your army of Assult nades that don't show Icons.

There are bunch of other ways that Storms are quite OP compared to other units like rangers or AB but that would take too long.

Well in basics this was the reason why the weapon cash was a good idea and worked quite well in removing this kind of spam but as long as the EIRR Elites are here that will never happen.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:31:57 pm by TheIcelandicDictator » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2012, 11:22:10 pm »

storms are gay the idea of using a jeep to counter unrealistic. and we only have enigma decoded inc ommando doctrine that counters that.

Fuck! I hate having to use a unit to counter another unit. God damned M10's should die to my LMG's and grenades right, 'cause they are open topped! I mean shit, who can expect me to alter my callins or company in order to deal with my opponents, that's fucking crazy!

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2012, 01:25:04 am »

So if the doctrine abilities make this unit so 'OP' it is not the unit itself that is, its the Doctrine UNLOCKS that make it so powerful. Just because a unit gets X and Y it doesn't mean it is Overpowered. I mean Hell, Riflemen get 3x BARs! They are OP nerf Riflemen downsize the squad to 5 men instead of 6 etc etc.

if the Unlocks are a Problem, take it to teh Doctrine Balance section. This is only the standard Unit. WIthout any doctrine unlocks. Is it a problem without Doctrine Unlocks? If it isn't then the unit is Fine.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Computer991 Offline
Donator

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2012, 04:08:25 am »

Doctrines have nothing to do with the unit itself,the unit itself is unbalanced Tongue

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2012, 06:24:05 pm »

So if the doctrine abilities make this unit so 'OP' it is not the unit itself that is, its the Doctrine UNLOCKS that make it so powerful. Just because a unit gets X and Y it doesn't mean it is Overpowered. I mean Hell, Riflemen get 3x BARs! They are OP nerf Riflemen downsize the squad to 5 men instead of 6 etc etc.

if the Unlocks are a Problem, take it to teh Doctrine Balance section. This is only the standard Unit. WIthout any doctrine unlocks. Is it a problem without Doctrine Unlocks? If it isn't then the unit is Fine.

Well then enable the mods to continue with with their work in the Weapon cache instead of being a bunch of no good idiots whining about the WC like you guys do with every new thing that has ever come to fix it.
The Weapon cache worked great in a lot of things by eliminating  balance problems, sure they needed to spend more time with it but by if you guys would at least have tried to work with it you guys would have gotten away easiley.
I was able to build loads of balanced comps on with all sides and all doctrines(except armor(never use them)) but noooo you guys said "I want to have a company of nothing but grens with zrecks and LMGs in a blob and then join a game against a new guy that will never come back because i enjoy being a dick and refuse new things" Sure not everything the mods have thrown at the community has worked out great and the Reserve pool(or whatever it was called) got removed there was some bickering about it but in the end you guys just went on with it and lvl9 300 game company's were no longer able to have over retarded setups.

Also Storms with 4 MP44s are better than rangers with 4 Thomsons.

Allso just wanted to add that of all the 50 people i have helped join the mod only 20 stayed for longer than a month for they enjoyed it and from what i saw last only about 3 are still here.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:31:48 pm by TheIcelandicDictator » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2012, 08:38:23 pm »

Well then enable the mods to continue with with their work in the Weapon cache instead of being a bunch of no good idiots whining about the WC like you guys do with every new thing that has ever come to fix it.
The Weapon cache worked great in a lot of things by eliminating  balance problems, sure they needed to spend more time with it but by if you guys would at least have tried to work with it you guys would have gotten away easiley.
I was able to build loads of balanced comps on with all sides and all doctrines(except armor(never use them)) but noooo you guys said "I want to have a company of nothing but grens with zrecks and LMGs in a blob and then join a game against a new guy that will never come back because i enjoy being a dick and refuse new things" Sure not everything the mods have thrown at the community has worked out great and the Reserve pool(or whatever it was called) got removed there was some bickering about it but in the end you guys just went on with it and lvl9 300 game company's were no longer able to have over retarded setups.

Also Storms with 4 MP44s are better than rangers with 4 Thomsons.

Allso just wanted to add that of all the 50 people i have helped join the mod only 20 stayed for longer than a month for they enjoyed it and from what i saw last only about 3 are still here.

Weapons cache fixes nothing, other than keeping them from actually balancing costs....
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2012, 10:03:22 pm »

WC was buffing half the doctrines, and nerfing the others. Balance?

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2012, 10:47:16 pm »

WC took my Luftwaffe company, bent it over its knee and beat it sensless with a wooden spoon of incompetence until it was so horrifically disfigured that I can't even seem to gather up the courage to load it up in the launcher and look at the perverted tangle of ruined flesh that it has become.

Pro balance work.

-Wind

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2012, 11:05:24 pm »

WC was not balanced, ice needs to be bent over a knee and beaten senselessly with a wooden spoon of incompetence lol.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2012, 04:39:17 am »

And its balanced now?
The PE are bloddy powerful as luft with not only mobile Cloak on Luftwaffe but you allso get passive overdrive and passive sprint with a T4 so saying it was unbalanced then is just bullshit compared to now, Sure it needed fixing but with the current playstile of MG42s with Terr and elite armor, that horrible doctrine setup with RE that is amazingly stupid and just plain bad pricing balance at least all companys were horrifically disfigured not just a single play stile.

if you guys would have just tried to work with it you would have found a lot of beast balanced setups with all doctrines (exept armor(never played with it)).
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2012, 04:59:49 am »

And its balanced now?
The PE are bloddy powerful as luft with not only mobile Cloak on Luftwaffe but you allso get passive overdrive and passive sprint with a T4 so saying it was unbalanced then is just bullshit compared to now, Sure it needed fixing but with the current playstile of MG42s with Terr and elite armor, that horrible doctrine setup with RE that is amazingly stupid and just plain bad pricing balance at least all companys were horrifically disfigured not just a single play stile.

if you guys would have just tried to work with it you would have found a lot of beast balanced setups with all doctrines (exept armor(never played with it)).

lol wth you only mentioned 3 doctrines

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2012, 10:28:49 am »

School.

Never the less if you guys would enable the mods to do their shit, They ended up doing fine with the PEgren change so you guys could at least have the common sense to let them do their shit.

Otherwise in my opinion even tough nobody ever gives a shit WC should rather be tied to the doctrine upgrade for units so you were limited to that amount like the extra bar would cost 2 WC points or the Elite armor would cost 3 Points,
that would lower the player from Doctrine related spam so even tough that doctrine is super powerfull you could ljust make the cost higher for that upgrade in WC points so you would not have to tie it with the Man, Mun or fule pricing.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:33:51 am by TheIcelandicDictator » Logged
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2012, 10:57:12 am »

Mad mad mad mad mad, but dont understand anything. Props+1

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2012, 07:39:34 am »

What? why the do you think i am mad?
i am only amazed at the lack of of balance in many parts of this mod and yet they are left unmoved.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc