Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 08:30:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kill List 2  (Read 4512 times)
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« on: March 14, 2012, 09:50:45 am »

Because the other one got flooded by Skaffa's tears and locked, I'll lock this one right away and update it whenever possible.

I'm usually pretty crap at keeping vet alive so it will be interesting to see how long this tank lasts.

Codename: Tiger Shark

Vet 2 or Higher Kills:

Vet 2 Calli: 4
Vet 3 Staghound: 1
Vet 2 Sherman: 3
Vet 2 Greyhound: 4
Vet 3 Comet: 1
Vet 3 Sherman: 1
Vet 2 m10: 3
Chaffee: 4
Sluggers: 2
Vet 3 Pershing: 1

Confirmed Low Profile Kills (Turned out to be too much work/hard to remember so scrapping this part)

Who will put an end to the reign of terror of this beast?  The answer is: Heartmann, Commander Burton & Useless

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:37:49 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 05:04:29 pm »

Because the other one got flooded by Mustaffa's ears and Locked, I'll cock this one right away and update it When People give a shit.

I'm usually busting a Cap to keep vet alive so it will be interesting to see how much longer i can go without seeing the sun.

Codename: 4everalone

Confirmed ->Hight <--Profile Kills (Starting Hopefully never.):

Vet 2 Calli: 2 lazy to finish Calliope yet not pershing.
Vet 3 Staghound: 1
Vet 2 Shermans: 2
Vet 1 Derpshings: 5
Vet 2 Greyhound: 3
Skaffa's Lego's: 40 bricks.
Vet 0 wallet:0
Confirmed useless Post Kounts (Starting 1/1/01 ):

Infantry:Over 9,000
Pershing: 1
Sherman: 6
Firefly: 1
CCT: 2
Greyhound: 7 Taking the bus makes me feel not so alone.
M10: 5
Happycat (fixed): 2
Vet 9 Women:-2

Who will put an end to the reign of Wasted internet space?.

Updated: March 14th, 2012
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 05:08:42 pm by aeroblade56 » Logged

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 05:09:03 pm »

I assume you're still making it out as if people give a flying fuck.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 06:02:56 pm »

Wind, why is it so important for you to display this list on the forums?

Why don't you just keep a file on your computer and record it there?

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 06:10:24 pm »

ANNDD den maybe once it officially dies you can post it so people may care a bit since you have just created like 6 threads of loneliness in the past week or so
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 06:25:02 pm »

@Vermillion: I really couldn't care less dude. Not sure why you do to be honest. Find a hobby?

@Sach: It's not important. But there's no reason not to have it on the forums other than it, for some really weird and hilarious reason, seems to personally offend the very delicate sensibilities of some forum users here. Why they take it as a personal affront to decency (to the extent that they have to howl with all the outrage of a socially conservative group of moms) boggles my mind, but I'm not going to pretend that provoking these people (even if that wasn't the original intention of this thread) is an even remotely scary prospect (I mean not even my eleven year old brother would see Aeroblade as a formidable opponent). If the only reason not to post it on here is "some people might get offended and try to troll it", then I'm not too worried about that.

@Aeroblade: I would probably take more time dealing with you, if I wasn't having such a hard time figuring out A) who you are. You've contacted me for help in private messages a few times about help with strategies/company builds etc. and I've been happy to provide it, but other than that I don't know much about you. Apparently you're very, very angry and don't have much better to do. Normally I'd assume that someone who begs me for strategy help in private messages wouldn't then have some ill-conceived point to prove in the public forum, but then again I'm not you and we probably have different ways of thinking. But if pursuing you're little angry agenda helps you pass the time, I'm happy to help out dude.

-Wind

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:06:06 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 10:19:50 pm »

Because the other one got flooded by Skaffa's tears and locked

haha +1

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 06:36:43 pm »

It's dead! At 1017 XP it was blown to smitherines.

Now the souls of all those that it killed can rest in peace.

-Wind
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 06:48:51 pm »

It's dead! At 1017 XP it was blown to smitherines.

Now the souls of all those that it killed can rest in peace.

-Wind

I know it was comming because everyone who has waved his dick about a high veterancy further time, got his payment after a small time. Tongue
A remember all the tanks i lost against it. Cry

9th Armoured Engineers
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 06:53:12 pm »

I know it was comming because everyone who has waved his dick about a high veterancy further time, got his payment after a small time. Tongue
A remember all the tanks i lost against it. Cry

Actually that's not true. Most people who "wave their dick" (really weird phallic obsession with most people in this forum) about high vet units lock them away because they're so afraid to use them. We've got more than few high-vet units on the EiR leaderboard that see fewer than 1 game a week (sometimes much less) for exactly that reason. They stay around forever because they get babied and protected, to the point that sometimes even chances to win a game are thrown away because they want to keep it alive.

I don't like that philosophy. I like high vet units that play every game, and live life on the edge. If they don't, they're just big coward cuddly teddy bear units.

This JP came, it saw, it conquered, and then it got blasted into a million pieces. I wouldn't have it any other way.

-Wind
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 07:04:41 pm »

I like high vet units that play every game, and live life on the edge. If they don't, they're just big coward cuddly teddy bear units.
-Wind

+1.
I've lost some high vet units (only a few ones) and watched them all dying. I's really cool to watching them growing up to veterans and becoming
better and better until they reaches the vet 3.  Smiley

P.S
I withdraw the words with the waving dicks, but do you agree with me that opening a thread which turns into a kill list about a great unit
is a sort of crowd-puller. (Look at this awesome unit!)
Posting a replay about killing such a high value unit is the same thing - But that's the ball game.  Wink

(At least everyone has his fun)
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 07:40:52 pm »

1147 exp HVAP Pershing from back in the day. Lived with honour, died with honour. It must have scrapped over three entire company's worth of resources within the span of a week by itself.

Always on the front line, always leading the charge.

Even died like a damned hero, facing off with 2 Panthers and a PIV. Bagged one of the Panthers and held them long enough to allow other units to establish better positions and GTFO of dodge.

And that's why I, generally speaking, don't usually have much vet. Prefer to squeeze out every drop of use from a unit rather than screw around trying to keep it's vet.

My current vet 3 Firefly seems to be an odd exception to my standard doctrine though... I've played with it drunk, tired... Negligently left it in some extremely bad spots and some how it has survived every time. I'll have to play a bit more EiRR and see if I can get it pasted in a silly or heroic way.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 08:41:13 pm »

My current vet 3 Firefly seems to be an odd exception to my standard doctrine though... I've played with it drunk, tired... Negligently left it in some extremely bad spots and some how it has survived every time. I'll have to play a bit more EiRR and see if I can get it pasted in a silly or heroic way.

Vet 3 fireflies are always impressive because it's not an easy tank to keep alive. Track the kills so we can follow its story!

-Wind
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 05:25:11 am »

I've had four assualt engineer squads with where on vet 2 and needes only just a few experience to reach vet 3. One of some died
instantly in a random artellery shell, one of them got owned by retreating, one of them died in a HAYDUKEN! Assualt Grenade Spam
(Sturmtruppen - From out of nowhere) and i could save the last one until now.

But that's all the veterans i got in my company.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 08:56:18 am »

Vet 3 fireflies are always impressive because it's not an easy tank to keep alive. Track the kills so we can follow its story!

-Wind

Firefly so slow

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 12:46:36 pm »

-Wind

The only problem with that is the first game I take it into now will see it die to something silly now everybody is actively aware that I have it lol.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 04:20:20 pm »

Wind, why is it so important for you to display this list on the forums?

Why don't you just keep a file on your computer and record it there?
Honestly, I like the idea of this kind of thing.

If I was able to track a units INDIVIDUAL kill count (and maybe vet level of target killed) - Id have a kill list on the launcher!

Its fun to track the progress and see what kinds of stuff people have killed with an odd unit (like a panther kill with a jeep for example) - but the COH engine doesnt (from what I can find) do so.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 04:22:04 pm »

If I was able to track a units INDIVIDUAL kill count (and maybe vet level of target killed) - Id have a kill list on the launcher!

You just want the launcher banner at the bottom to display all the stuff you have killed

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 09:14:18 pm »

Honestly, I like the idea of this kind of thing.

Its fun to track the progress and see what kinds of stuff people have killed with an odd unit (like a panther kill with a jeep for example) - but the COH engine doesnt (from what I can find) do so.

Yeah exactly! It has consistently struck me as baffling (and more than a little hilarious) how a few people have been crying bloody murder at the idea of tracking the kills of a unit in a PERSISTENCY MOD. The name of the game should be to celebrate and revel in the added immersion of a persistent COH mod, not the opposite.

It's too bad the COH engine doesn't allow for that kind of thing. It'd be badass to have it be automated

-Wind
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 09:27:25 pm »

I think theres been a lot of 'how to' tests on it, and there is a way - but massively CPU intensive (checks every kill or something).

Might be able to do something a lot later with that if its possible, but atm, havent investigated fully (as, Im 99.99% sure it cant be done, easily or complex)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc