Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:48:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Volskinator Core Mod ;/D  (Read 7398 times)
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 09:34:38 pm »

Need to create a booby trap entity thats tied to all of the different droppable weapons. Plus I'd like to create pick-up-able G43s, Mp40s, etc, but have no idea. Gah, coding is a bitch -.-'.
/sympathy for dev team

Added: 107mm WM Mortar HT (PE MHT w. new weapon, need to create UI name and description)
-Mobile FlaK88 (only spawns the 88 upon building, the crew and original 88 die and leave a selectable 88 entity that fires on its own etc).
-Pseudo GMC (PE ATHT with the GMC weapon, shells are generated from under the ATHT and I have no idea how to re animate them. I also have no clue how to port new models and skins into the mod, which will probably hinder it whenever I get to realeasing it to you guys.)
-'Wasp' flamethrowing Bren carrier (need help, see below)
-The StuG IV now has 45 range.
-The Hellcat now has 50 range (cost has already been increased).
-The Tiger's reload has been reset. See below for tank reloads.
-The FlaK 88's reload has been set to 5.8/5.6 max/min. Will likely be increased. Damage set to 210. Range set to 110.
-The Firefly's cannon has been set to do a whopping 165 damage. This comes with a 12s reload, though.
-The M10s cannon has been set to deal 108.5 damage.
-The Pershing's cannon has been set to deal 178.5/188.5 damage (non HVAP/HVAP).
-Bug that occured; the M5 Rhino wasn't buildable if the T17 wasn't selected in the reward menu. This has been fixed.
-The MG for the M3 Halftrack (needs to be synced with a gunner entity) and the Sdkfz 251 Halftrack has been synced_when_spawned.

Issues I need devteam help (advice) with:
-Mobile FlaK88 (only spawns the 88 upon building, the crew and original 88 die and leave a selectable 88 entity that fires on its own etc).
Allowing 'large guns' (the 88, pak, 57mm) to garrison trenches (likely wont be implimented) and WM Bunkers.
Giving CW trenches their own UI position so that they can be built by all factions' engineers, right now they reside in UI positions 1 and 2 and can't be built unless the player is British (I removed all requirements, added a copy of the trench epbs entity to all factions' engineers basic build menus, and set the UI position for it to 12 so it wont interfere with anything you can currently build--no effect)
Allowing the wasp's Bren LMG to fire flame--I copied the british croc flamer weapon, renamed, gave it the bren carrier lmg animations, set it so that i can be substituted, and its still just a bren lmg. Doesnt spit lfame or anything, and I've no idea whats going on since its correctly linked. As of now it should be the bren MG shooting flames, retarded as thatd look)

To DO:
Editing specific units' veterancy.
Doing that booby trap shit, which will take ages--don't hold your breath.
Adding Vermillion Hawk's 'Mountaineer Skirmisher' unit to the mod (see my PDF)
Adding a rifle grenade entity to the end of the K98 that fires it, for Landser Grens.
Fixing Fals. Dear old Leo borked something up in the files, because even after the attrib folder was emptied out for me to be able to mod this, falshirmjagers show up as the 'let there be panic: missing rgm. consult error log etc etc etc' blue boxed of d00m in-game. I don't know if their mesh is corrupted or what.
Adding a few squad leader entities to axis units, that use the FG42.
Adding edited Hetzer ambush to the Stug.
Adding Hull down to the Panzer III.
Moving the British AT sniper and the Armoured Inf Section so that the HQ truck can construct other trucks.

Tank Reloads:
Name     Max/Min time in seconds
M5 Rhino 37mm 6.5/6.5
M4 Sherman 75mm 7.8/7.8
M1 57mm 5.5/5.5
M1A1c Hellcat 76mm 6.2/6.2
M1A1c Sherman 76mm 8/8
Pershing non-HVAP 9/9
Pershing HVAP 9/9
M8 Greyhound 37mm 6/6
M10 3in 6.8/6.8
17lber Firefly 12.5/12.5
Cromwell 75mm 7.5/6
Churchill 6pdr 7/6.25
Tiger 88mm 9/9
Puma 70mm 7/6
PaK 50mm 5.5/5.4
P IV 75mm 7/6.5
Panther 75mm 8/8
StuG 75mm 8/8
FlaK 36/88mm 5.8/5.6

PE UNITS UNCHANGED AS OF NOW.

I have SATs to study for, re-application to the summer job I hold all the time, end-year testing, and a shit ton of other stuff to run with irl. This will be going slowly from here on in.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 09:34:48 pm »

Lol, think twice before picking up that shreck again Tongue

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2012, 11:54:57 pm »

Added:

-Tiger to the Panzer Command (680 MP/ Huh FU). Will be repriced for balance.
-Tiger Ace (Voss reskin standard tiger, has a Reload 0.85 modifier at vet2 in addition to normal vet). Same price as standard tiger, will be repriced later. Both units will require the Blitz doctrine in order to use them.
-Panther Ace to the Panzer Command (780 MP/280 FU) Panther with modified Jagdpanther cannon and Hetzer ambush. Will be adjusted at a later date, and will most likely be given to PE as part of the Tank Hunters Tactics choice.

Question to everyone, should the Voss Tiger unit have it's cannon linked to a certain firing cone, since IRL the tank ace Whitmann commanded a StuG before he got his Tiger, and so tended to rotate the Tiger's chassis rather then the turret. This might have his cannon relegated to a Jagdpanther-esqe firing cone and toggleable or rememoved if you guys see fit. Thoughts/feedback on this, please.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2012, 08:32:19 pm »

Added:

-Fallschirmjager Ambush Team (425 MP, Weapons Package Upgrade for 75 MU (LMG42, FG42, 2 G43s) to the Logistik Kompanie (only buildable if the Luftwaffe Tactics choice is chosen). Fallschirmjägers from Colonel Von der Heydt's 7th Fallschirmjäger Division, with extensive experience fighting the British in North Africa. With this experience they have fewer penalties against the British soldier's Soldier Armor. Squad is armed with a mix of Karabiner 43s, Fallschirmjägergewehr 42s, LMG42s, and Karabiner 98ks.
-Fallschirmjager Scharfschutze (320 MP, 45 MU) to the Logistik Kompanie (only buildable if the Luftwaffe Tactics choice is chosen). Squad of Elite Fallshirmjager marksmen. Their enhanced G43s are nearly as effective as a sniper rifle, and their ability to cloak makes them a potent and dangerous adversary when ambushing Enemy Troops from Cover. . Desc is innaccurate, squad only has 1 enhanced G43.
-Gebirgsjager Trupp (425 MP, PE G43 upgrade available for 50 MU) to the Kreig Barracks (only buildable if the Defensive Doctrine is chosen). Gebirgsjägers from the Eastern Front are available for deployment. Using pack animals to move their heavy equiptment and also having had extensive mountain training, these troops move faster then other infantry squads. The squad is armed with less automatic weaponry then other Axis units, but is nontheless a potent adversary for less hardy Allied troops.
-Elite Grenadiers can only be built if either the Defensive Doctrine or Blitzkrieg Doctrine is chosen.
-MP40s can now be dropped and recovered (0.1 chance)
-G43s can now be dropped and recovered (0.25 chance)
-Boys AT rifles can now be dropped and recovered (0.5 chance)
-Calliope main gun enabled by default.
-Calliope cost increased by 200 MP.
-Combat Team now has Mark Target.
-Combat Team has been moved to the Motor Pool.

Removed:
-Marines.

To Do: Finish the Panzer Elite faction.
-Edit the brits.
-Begin balancing.
-The booby trap stuff.
-Studying for SATs.....
-Tweaking the Sherman Jumbo.
-Fixing the Panzer III.
-Adding the Panzer III Flammpanzerwagen.
-Changing the Fal Ambush Team's weapons to match the description.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:35:03 pm by TheVolskinator » Logged
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2012, 08:46:16 pm »

*Both the Falschirm Ambush team and the Sharpshooters require the Kampfhgruppe Kompanie to be constructed (in addition to selecting Luftwaffe Tactics) before they can be built.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2012, 08:54:14 pm »

them sats

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2012, 10:13:15 pm »

TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2012, 11:20:39 pm »

Created a new, formatted topic. Can this one be closed?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc