Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:15:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adaptive companys  (Read 3356 times)
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« on: August 24, 2012, 01:55:23 pm »

The fall of most players is lack of adaptive stratetgy, they dont make compmanys that can be molded on the battlefield like players that run on alot of same units.

Examples:
The Lv spammer wont attack head on if he notices that the Enemy is running on a lot LV Destroyers, he adapts to harrassment, supports his teammate and takes out priorty targets and if he finds a weakness he exploits it and destroys the enemy.

The infantry player that notices That the enemy is running heavy on Suppression units and snipers he thinks about his attacks, he wont take one big blob and have the entire thing get suppressed like a noob he splits his force asks his teammate if he has something like mortar and attacks on diffrent places at the same time, he keeps constant harrassment and if the enemy is forced to back to a defencive postion he exploits it by either orignizing a Flank+distraction to break the force, this depends on how far the enemy was pushed back as if you have the terr advantage there is no point in attacking unless you spot a hole in their defence and can take out the remaining force.
This ofcourse depends on the company for a player that as gone in sturdy but inflexible company he cant do shit unless the enemy is Afk or just a complete noob.

The Tank player Makes sure as any other company weather it is an P4/sherman/Panther/LV based company is to coordinate with his teammate to take out the AT, if your teammate is also running heavy Tank based company you can instead of thinking about over complicated strats and instead overwhelme him with pure power, this granted depends on alot of things like if the enemy knows that or if your micro is just shit.

This is based on all companys, if you dont want to get your ass handed to you by storms then you just make sure that you keep constant movement, never let your tank stay alone for too long and make sure have some sort of a spotter in your company(if you dont have one then you can just give up as the game starts as you didnt think in the overall flexibility of your things).

Oh yea, if you are just thinking i am making all this up then i would advise you to play more noobs/Pros, many pros may think they can kick anyones ass because they have awesome micro but in real their strat is easily countered by anyone that can guess your moves as most players that lack strats are quite predictable.

Old Think i wrote once, honestly this still applies to alot of people that keep on complaining about how one strat is more OP than other, granted in some cases this is true but oh my god i hate it when people lack the common sence to even think about the way they attack and think they can take anything with overwhelming force or a shitty flank.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:56:49 pm »

adaptation is shit. if i want to play with tiger iam forced to play with puma.

HONESTLY

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 08:36:52 pm »

experience -> adaption

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 11:15:40 pm »

experience -> adaption

TRUTH

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 08:52:01 am »

^The fact that you are now putting veteran units in your sig makes me lol.

EiR = hypocritical

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 09:00:12 am »

adaptation is shit. if i want to play with tiger iam forced to play with puma.

This makes no sense

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 09:23:24 am »

adaptive companies are a myth.

Next pleaser

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: