Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 07:36:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Poll
Question: Just in general, What's your fancy?
Beer
Wine
Whiskey/Vodka (Spirits)
Other
I'm Pure!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alcohol  (Read 31201 times)
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 03:04:50 pm »

Whiskey and vodka in the same category. Dafaq?

He bunched up all the spirits in the same category.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2012, 03:14:53 pm »

At first they were separate, then I had to ask myself... If I separate those two, do I separate rum as well, sake? How about all them other drinks. So basically, spirits, easier that way, just say in the post if you prefer one or the other, it's basically a hard liquor vs beer/wine kind of thing anyway.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2012, 03:55:35 pm »

FAt
Spliff and CubRa LibRe

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2012, 04:46:42 pm »

Nothing beats a really good, cold beer in terms of price-efficient fun. Order a few pints, sit down with a few mates and just watch the time fly as you sip through the night. Even better - a shit beer won't stop you from doing that either - and if the conversation starts stalling you can just start complaining about the shitty beer.

Absolutely love rum for it's versatility (Captain Morgan's Spiced being my rum of choice). Drink it raw, make a nice mulled grog, or put a dash into your tea for a bit of flavour. It's just all around awesome.

However my favorite drink would definitely be Vermouth (mm Martini Bianco). Put on a suit, mix in a wine-glass with some orange juice+vodka and drown everyone around you in pretentious assholeish-ness.

Cider and Wine are only good for ensuring the worst hangovers you've ever had.

RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2012, 05:18:58 pm »

i stopped reading when you mentioned america and beer, lolz.

I applauding you on your ignorance. Deadbolt because the us constantly makes fantastic beers as good as any where in Europe. Its sad that wherever you live doesn't have good American beer and the fact that our biggest exports are piss water.but I assure you we do make fantastic beer.

Also to answer someone else's question. Yes even if its made with corn its still vodka, it's made with anything from grain, wheat. Or even potatoes.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2012, 06:33:58 pm »

Yea the US has got some pretty amazing microbreweries to be honest, not all their beer is shite :p. That being said, BELGIUM FTW
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2012, 07:21:40 pm »

Cider and Wine are only good for ensuring the worst hangovers you've ever had.

Worst hangover for me came from a night of Rye, goddamn i wanted to die in the morning. It was the only time i ever was unable to get up in the morning.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2012, 07:59:39 pm »

My worst hangover was in the earlier days when one drinks whatever is thrown at you... In that case it involved anything from cider to beer trough cocktails whiskey and vodka all in one night... Oh god, the next day, I thought I was going to die, and I wish I was kidding  Cheesy
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2012, 08:11:38 pm »

Yea the US has got some pretty amazing microbreweries to be honest, not all their beer is shite :p. That being said, BELGIUM FTW
NZ at least has the best beer ADS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7u5XvupSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAmJEqBSBqI

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2012, 10:53:43 pm »

I feel like anyone who says "____ is shit" just hasn't had a good version of it.

Saying all beer is crap? That seems pretty crazy to me, there are all types of beers, light, heavy, dark, hoppy, fruity, watery, low proof and high proof, you may have just not found one you enjoy. Also I found that some people a taste for beer comes later, because our palettes change with age.

Same with wine and spirits. At first you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between bottom and top shelf stuff, but with experience, it doesn't take too long to know when something is good. Even something flavorless like vodka you can tell after a bit (though it's quite a bit harder).
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2012, 03:20:24 am »

What can I say? I laughed.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2012, 05:16:29 am »

I feel like anyone who says "____ is shit" just hasn't had a good version of it.

Saying all beer is crap? That seems pretty crazy to me, there are all types of beers, light, heavy, dark, hoppy, fruity, watery, low proof and high proof, you may have just not found one you enjoy. Also I found that some people a taste for beer comes later, because our palettes change with age.

Same with wine and spirits. At first you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between bottom and top shelf stuff, but with experience, it doesn't take too long to know when something is good. Even something flavorless like vodka you can tell after a bit (though it's quite a bit harder).

All beer I have ever tasted, tasted like crap for me. I could go on a quest around the world to find the potential beer that I like but I really don't see the point when there's already so much I like to drink.

I don't decline tasting a new beer though if anyone asks me and pays for it. But since I'm male it isn't very often that happens Tongue
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2012, 05:16:55 am »

Since I turned 20 the other day the first thing I did was go buy a few bottles of whiskey now that I could do it legally. (18 is the legal drinking age, but it's 20 to buy hard liquor... It's a bit strange) Anyway, I figured I'd ask what you guys like the most. Personally, while I like beer I grew fond of vodka and especially whiskey pretty quickly when I started drinking, problem with that is it costs a little more than the beer Sad! Don't like wine one bit thou.

And any brands in particular while at it? Since I'm trying a bunch of stuff out recommendations couldn't hurt (Oh yes they probably could... Smiley)

As a seasoned drinker, for whiskey i would suggest glenfiddich. Its a Scotch whiskey and comes in ages of 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 years iirc
2 and 4 are the cheapest fetching about $40-$60 a bottle and the 32 yro fetching a whopping $400 a bottle.

Also if you can aquire it VAT 69 is an excellent drop. I went through 2 bottles on my 21st, and its still hazy  Smiley Smiley Cheesy

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2012, 10:02:46 am »

I don't know why but I can't stand beer. The bitter taste of hop/malt from the most beer sorts is just sickening.

For the Whiskey'Lovers in this thread:
I can recommend a "Irish Mist" - It's not a expensive one but it's a (Honig) Whiskey Liqueur and therefore a  awesome alternation if you want to taste something different. There is a lot of other cool stuff but this is one of my favourites.

Highland Park (Single Malt) and Dimple (Blended) is in addition to the XIIcorps mentioned Glenfiddich a reasonable choice too.

9th Armoured Engineers
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2012, 01:05:06 pm »

beer, good german beer xD

RakI !!

Captain Morgan also good one (with cola)

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2012, 02:33:19 pm »

don't really drink unless i'm with the wife as she likes to drink every now and then.

other wise, i wont bother and I dont really like the smell of a lot of liquors

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2012, 10:19:04 pm »

I've been confused ever since the day some1 told me that beer contains the female hormone. I feel guilty drinking beer now, imagining my ballsack shrinking a tiny bit everytime I have a beer.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2012, 11:33:00 pm »

Cold Henesey whiskey with ice, all u need or Absoliut vodka, Russkyj Standart Silver vodka

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 05:48:16 am »

4 for wine? Oh you better be either girls or over 35  Cheesy
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 09:15:28 am »

4 for wine? Oh you better be either girls or over 35  Cheesy

That's just a ridiculous assumption
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: