Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 04:24:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: War thunder (F2P)  (Read 121206 times)
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #420 on: December 18, 2013, 01:38:08 pm »

Don't bother, the new Ki-84's have a placeholder FM, the KI-61's FM to be exact last I tested it on the dev server.

In other words, it's going to get slaughtered.

Unless it's a placeholder like the La/Yak/153 etc =)

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #421 on: December 18, 2013, 01:43:02 pm »

Unless it's a placeholder like the La/Yak/153 etc =)
No, quite literally the Ki-61 FM

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #422 on: December 18, 2013, 05:26:03 pm »

Who cares about Japanese fighters when this new matchmaking system is completly broken right now? I am seeing K-4s and bearcats in my LA5. The new research system sucks monkey dong too. They also put in proper "battle values" for all the planes. Fucking arado has a higher battle value than a F80 star. Beaufighter is still low tier, + so many other things.

Worst patch I have experienced.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #423 on: December 18, 2013, 05:43:02 pm »

It's pretty hit or miss.

it seems like thunderbolt is a fucking tank. to bad i maxed out mine :l

On the other hand it's kinda germany game now spitfires will trash anything low to the ground whilst the bf109s seem to climb faster than light. 50cals seem to perform quite well now.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #424 on: December 18, 2013, 06:04:55 pm »

Why does everyone whinge about the beaufighter.

While it does have 4x 20mm standard, its still out turned and out run by nearly everything.
 If one manages to get on your tail then gg, you youve gotta question how you let it happen. 

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #425 on: December 18, 2013, 07:37:57 pm »

Why does everyone whinge about the beaufighter.

While it does have 4x 20mm standard, its still out turned and out run by nearly everything.
 If one manages to get on your tail then gg, you youve gotta question how you let it happen. 
It turns with many single engine fighters and out turns all of the other heavy fighters. It has excelent elevator and rudder control compared to the other heavy fighters near its tier. Its speed disadvantage is hardly noticeable, and appears to be nonexistent against other heavy fighters. It has 4 hispanos which are more potent than most if not all of the 20mms at that tier. They have high velocity and excellent ammunition, with no notable disadvantages. The weapons are all also center mounted. The plane is armored and hard to take down compared to the other heavy fighters. Also sports a rear gunner.

Heavy Plane vs plane matchup goes like this -
Bf110s dont have shit on its maneuverability or firepower. They are also slightly more vulnerable.
Ki45s dont have anywhere near its firepower, and have a fraction of the survivability. The engines on it are one of the most vulnerable in the whole game, the engine lights on fire from sneezes and mean looking stares.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #426 on: December 18, 2013, 07:42:32 pm »

Ah.  You're playing arcade yeah?

Its kinda good on FRB, but gets eaten if the pilot isnt VERY skilled.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #427 on: December 18, 2013, 08:26:26 pm »

Yeh honestly, you guys should play hb or frb b efore jumping to wild accusations about something being op.

110s 410s and thr ki45 climb far far quicker then the beau.

The tail gunner in the beau is also pretty shit and usually dies in the first 10 seconds of combat.

About the only time a beau outturns a fighter is if there is a speed difference of about 200kph
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #428 on: December 18, 2013, 10:02:27 pm »

Yeh honestly, you guys should play hb or frb b efore jumping to wild accusations about something being op.

110s 410s and thr ki45 climb far far quicker then the beau.

The tail gunner in the beau is also pretty shit and usually dies in the first 10 seconds of combat.

About the only time a beau outturns a fighter is if there is a speed difference of about 200kph
I have played about 3 games of arcade in the last 2 months, but I am willing to accept the truth that if a plane is OP in one game mode, especially the most played one, it needs to change. There is no hidden rule saying that "You shall be 100% consistent and not have different FMs for both HB and arcade" There is no advantage to letting a plane be retardly OP in the highly populated game mode that is arcade, just because you want to be consistent with the flight model you give a plane.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #429 on: December 18, 2013, 10:55:11 pm »

I have played about 3 games of arcade in the last 2 months, but I am willing to accept the truth that if a plane is OP in one game mode, especially the most played one, it needs to change. There is no hidden rule saying that "You shall be 100% consistent and not have different FMs for both HB and arcade" There is no advantage to letting a plane be retardly OP in the highly populated game mode that is arcade, just because you want to be consistent with the flight model you give a plane.

yeh man but arcade is just arcade, you can get mono planes upto jet speeds without consequence, in HB and FRB you exceed a planes maximum rated speed or pull too high G forces in a turn and your wings or tail will rip off.

tbh if the beaufighter is giving you trouble in arcade maybe swtich modes or if you cant beat em join em!
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #430 on: December 18, 2013, 11:29:27 pm »

If you are having problems with Beaufighters you are doing it wrong. It's not fast, or agile. A couple good shots and down it goes.

In Arcade the issue you will find is not the flight models, but the damage model. The damage in Arcade is nearly meaningless unless its a destroyed control surface or engine....
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #431 on: December 19, 2013, 01:06:15 am »

10 games since patch

Not only are teams always uneven in terms of numbers, but I frequently have Bi planes facing things like P51Ds and F4Fs in fucking Historic Battle, Gaijin have lost it, back to WOT I think.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #432 on: December 19, 2013, 01:49:48 am »

In Arcade the issue you will find is not the flight models, but the damage model. The damage in Arcade is nearly meaningless unless its a destroyed control surface or engine....
This.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #433 on: December 19, 2013, 02:02:18 am »

10 games since patch

Not only are teams always uneven in terms of numbers, but I frequently have Bi planes facing things like P51Ds and F4Fs in fucking Historic Battle, Gaijin have lost it, back to WOT I think.

Did you not read the patch notes? They are having issues with the matchmaking and a fix is in progress...sometimes I wonder if you are just retarded.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #434 on: December 19, 2013, 02:37:24 am »

Did you not read the patch notes? They are having issues with the matchmaking and a fix is in progress...sometimes I wonder if you are just retarded.

Wondering, have you ever been good at anything other than calling people Retards?.

XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #435 on: December 19, 2013, 02:41:15 am »

Just wondering if the mighty gaming conglomerate called Gaijin even tested this before they made the decision to release the patch ? Or are they just retarded
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #436 on: December 19, 2013, 02:45:05 am »

Just wondering if the mighty gaming conglomerate called Gaijin even tested this before they made the decision to release the patch ? Or are they just retarded

It wasn't having any issues on the test server, so probably something didn't get transferred over properly. There was another recent patch but I haven't checked it yet. I only had 2 weird matchmaking issues today, out of about 20 games.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #437 on: December 19, 2013, 02:46:22 am »

Well every game im in its F80 shooting stars seal clubbing either me or the enemy almost before I get airborn,

AND THIS IS IN HB!

Historic fucking battle, where in history did my fucking spitfire Mk I II V IX  face off against a F80 shooting star, or Mig 15Bis Huh?

This is more broken then humpty dumpty
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 03:12:23 am by XIIcorps » Logged
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #438 on: December 19, 2013, 12:28:39 pm »

I've found it easier to level up now in arcade than HB
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #439 on: December 19, 2013, 12:54:37 pm »

I love my Beaufighters in Arcade. Take out pretty much anything with a good burst, take approximately 20 million shots before you finally decide that landing and repairing might be a good idea, out-turn pretty much anything there is...

Only issue I ever had with them was them being a bit slow and prone to getting rammed by suicide hurricanes that just want to get their 4 missiles off... You know, the exact same thing I do to enemy Beaufighters with my Hurricane.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc